Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
teetump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

lorn Wayne posted:

well maybe you need to upgrade to a longbow +2 and put more talent points into 'repeat fire'

god, must i explain everything

Don't listen to this..get yourself a set of javelins and learn lightning javelin.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 366 days!
Exercise is essentially just lying to your muscles

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Mariana Horchata posted:

LG post ur cardio routine

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS BACHATA AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN DANCER. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WOOPING SOUNDS WHEN I DO CAPOERA OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY'VE LEARNED THE WORLDS MOST DANGEROUS MARTIAL ART. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY SUBFORUM AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN CSPAM CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE MOVES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING SESH EVERY MORNIng

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

3DCAT posted:

ive completed recording the song Snart Helg :toot:

snart! helg!

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
i Lift the average quality of posts in this thread for at least 1 hour a day, at least 6 days a week

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Alec Eiffel posted:

wife’s giving birth this month and all I can do to prepare is snart helg

heck yeah congrats! give them a CSPAM Jr account

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
i don't trust martial arts. the worker practices with the hammer, the scythe, and the cleaver. using just your hands is a bourgeoisie corruption of the body of the worker, which must never be without their tool.

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
it's exhausting work, but as you get older it becomes more and more necessary. you can't just let it slide and hope for the best. not anymore.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Can somebody please assign what workout methods corresponds to what fast food chains and then give them an average authenticity letter grade

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

no loving way lol

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

I stay in shape by having consecutive panic attacks and killing my appetite with existential dread

Also beat saber

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Mariana Horchata posted:

LG post ur cardio routine

I change it up everyday because running is boring as gently caress, treadmills are boring as gently caress, but calisthenics, they are very good, and it isn't that tae bo, jazzercise poo poo

I do something along the lines of

ginga + cocorinha 300x in 5 min

au stretches, 3x on both sides, au on both sides 3 times

ginga + esquiva lateral for another 5 minutes

ginga + armada 10x both sides

ginga + queixada 10x both sides

ginga + role 10x both sides

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTOUT-rCOWw

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Admiral Ray posted:

i don't trust martial arts. the worker practices with the hammer, the scythe, and the cleaver. using just your hands is a bourgeoisie corruption of the body of the worker, which must never be without their tool.

I used to weed with a sickle

it was ok but it doesn't get the roots, but the point helps dig them out

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

"All the things he said, running through my head, running through my head", a play in one act:

Scene: conference room in the white house, decorated entirely in gold furnishings.

High Powered Turmp White House Lawyer: Mr. Vindleman, do you know why I have called u here for this meeting???

Vindman: Sir, No Sir! The Lieutenant Colonel is blissfully unaware of the tactical situation sir! Ooo Rah! America!

Lawyer: It's because the president's... his phone call, was so cool and good for the country...

Vindman: Murica! GIT'R'DUN!

Lawyer: Indeed. The president's words, were very cool, and very legal. So legal and good that we have locked them away

Vindman: GITMO! GIT SUM! GIT SUM!

Lawyer: locked them away in a special server. If the country

Vindman sings: America, america, god shed his grace on thee!

Lawyer: were to find out about them, they would re-elect Trump so much it would break democracy!

Vindman, saluting: Truth Justice and the AMERICAN WAY! SIR!

Lawyer: Anyway, you must not tell anyone about the contents of the president's conversation. Only because it would make the people love him *too much* if they knew what he had done.

Vindman, saluting rapidly with both hands: Mom's Apple Pie! Fourth of July! Let's roll!

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Make sure you catch the baby, or else they get all mad.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

every now and then something will get retweeted into my timeline where I have absolutely no loving clue what the poster is talking about and it's always kind of a neat experience

https://mobile.twitter.com/cyb3rops/status/1190192027973144576

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Lol, they're making a Diablo IV.

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
the true cardio of the proletariat is dance dance revolution

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Can somebody please assign what workout methods corresponds to what fast food chains and then give them an average authenticity letter grade

jack in the box = jacking off

thats the only exercise you need, A+

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Turdfuzz posted:

Make sure you catch the baby, or else they get all mad.

babies won't remember any oopsies on your part unless they turn into Sloth from the Goonies

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

I went to an arcade a month ago and saw DDR and was like, oh, I used to play this a ton, I'm sure I can try it out

complete and utter wipeout, it's like someone had tied lead to both legs. That's when I realized it's been 10 years since I last played it

I don't think anyone saw and it was in the corner so I very calmly walked off like nothing had happened and now live with my secret shame

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Admiral Ray posted:

look at this wealthlord who has never used peasant weaponry and become ninja with hammer + sickle nunchakus

Turdfuzz posted:

drat, you must be wealthy.

im very poor. grains and fruits are easy and i grow them because agriculture is a mistake

walking is free, calisthenics are free, going outside is free

all of that is free for now.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Nae! posted:

jack in the box = jacking off

thats the only exercise you need, A+

Chokes McGee posted:

if that were true I'd be an olympic athlete

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
do you know how easy it'd be to body slam trump

between the fat begirdled gut and his shoe rises he's like a bowling ball walking around on a couple straws

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD7q-_nJNPQ

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
the best cardio is staring directly at obliteration and convulsing from waves of cell death

ed: oh oops someone else already said jack in the box

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

look at this wealthlord who has never used peasant weaponry and become ninja with hammer + sickle nunchakus

im very poor. grains and fruits are easy and i grow them because agriculture is a mistake

walking is free, calisthenics are free, going outside is free

all of that is free for now.

Poor people don't typically have the time for that poo poo.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Chokes McGee posted:

I went to an arcade a month ago and saw DDR and was like, oh, I used to play this a ton, I'm sure I can try it out

complete and utter wipeout, it's like someone had tied lead to both legs. That's when I realized it's been 10 years since I last played it

I don't think anyone saw and it was in the corner so I very calmly walked off like nothing had happened and now live with my secret shame

thanks

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

smarxist posted:

between the fat begirdled gut and his shoe rises he's like a bowling ball walking around on a couple straws

that's solid meat right there. and the always full diaper is lowering the center of gravity. you grab hold of Trump for a slam, you better be ready to ride that bull

good luck

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Turdfuzz posted:

Martial Arts places are full of cops and goobers.

Not entirely true, go to a BJJ gym and it's full of stoner conspiracy theorists

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Chokes McGee posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS BACHATA AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN DANCER. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WOOPING SOUNDS WHEN I DO CAPOERA OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY'VE LEARNED THE WORLDS MOST DANGEROUS MARTIAL ART. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY SUBFORUM AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN CSPAM CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE MOVES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING SESH EVERY MORNIng

lmao

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

yw

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

tRETO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNCVSiDbRBY

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
drat wish i was still in college so i could waste my time doing whatever avoiding school crap instead of wasting time at work pretending to work

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I usually do my aerobic routine to a sped up version of Dan Hartman's "Instant Replay" as seen here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nclj3vtg8M&t=2370s

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

https://twitter.com/sidwwolfe/status/1188852730598744071?s=21

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Turdfuzz posted:

Poor people don't typically have the time for that poo poo.

they do, they just make excuses like pretending to believe in stupid things like money

capitalist poors are scum, and the devout communists want to elevate them, idiots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

smarxist posted:

You gotta pick someone up for a body slam. You're just talking about pushing him over. Gotta heft 239 lbs