Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

He should honestly just bic it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

beto o'rourke keeping the online-style punk spirit alive by being a loving loser.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Apraxin posted:

wow, a bizarre and deranged trump tweet from within the last few months which drew zero media attention and which I, a member in good standing of the Unintelligible Garbage for Insane People politics forum that internalizes all his deranged tweets, have no memory of! very cool! what normal times we live in!

snart helg bitch

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Right. I'm back. So as I was saying, a lot of people don't realize the importance of lifting weights in managing weight and health.

Yes, cardio burns more calories while you're exercising, but your metabolism stays elevated longer after lifting weights. Muscle burns more calories than fat so more muscle mass means a higher metabolic rate when you aren't doing anything.

Ideally you can implement a strict regiment of both cardio and weight lifting. I guess the truth really is in the middle!

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Like for real me to you Trump lay that poo poo low

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

second day of trump this trumpvember

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Oh and it gives you a really nicely toned twink bod.

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Turdfuzz posted:

Right. I'm back. So as I was saying, a lot of people don't realize the importance of lifting weights in managing weight and health.

Yes, cardio burns more calories while you're exercising, but your metabolism stays elevated longer after lifting weights. Muscle burns more calories than fat so more muscle mass means a higher metabolic rate when you aren't doing anything.

Ideally you can implement a strict regiment of both cardio and weight lifting. I guess the truth really is in the middle!

exactly! a country cant fly without both a left wing and a right wing, just like how it cant fly without both cardio and lifting

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Bip Roberts posted:

i wanna up the trump in my life

my friend was just talking about how he stopped reading the news a couple months ago because his mind's already made up anyway and how much it improved his mental state

I was like yeah I bet it did, that makes a lot of sense, anyway gonna see what trump tweeted because i haven't checked since lunch

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

mysterious frankie posted:

beto o'rourke keeping the online-style punk spirit alive by being a loving loser.

alternatively, Cult of the Dead Campaign

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Poniard posted:

exactly! a country cant fly without both a left wing and a right wing, just like how it cant fly without both cardio and lifting

Wow! This guy gets it!

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Apraxin posted:

wow, a bizarre and deranged trump tweet from within the last few months which drew zero media attention and which I, a member in good standing of the Unintelligible Garbage for Insane People politics forum that internalizes all his deranged tweets, have no memory of! very cool! what normal times we live in!

haha same we must have been on vacation that day

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Plinkey posted:

Fuuuuuuuuuuccccck yeah

its no strombo tho

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1190478415805255680?s=20

:smith:

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Apraxin posted:

What else happened that day/news cycle? Maybe it got swallowed

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

dont mess with texas

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

trump hosed that monkey

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

haha same we must have been on vacation that day

me too, i think I must have repressed it completely after a powerful crack ping

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClGHfWBctCo

hungry for crepes n shit
Aug 17, 2005

Turdfuzz posted:

Your new av is meh, sorry

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Inspector Hound posted:

What else happened that day/news cycle? Maybe it got swallowed

I believe that's the day Trump finally became president.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

If it's any consolation, that monkey probably hosed the guy up at least a little bit, it seems like it would be a real don't fight a cat situation with monkeys

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
turdfuzz, what do you think about the latest polls out of the heartland

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

hungry for crepes n poo poo posted:

Your new av is meh, sorry

:shrug: I didn't pick it. I made someone upset enough to GIS a bunch of baboon asses and change my avatar. Then it got changed again.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Flavius Aetass posted:

turdfuzz, what do you think about the latest polls out of the heartland

America should do more cardio. But also, more weights.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

what did trump say about beto dropping out

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Godlessdonut posted:

https://twitter.com/VeeAlmighty/status/1190356517163339776?s=20

Real Americans marinate their turkeys in water and then stick giant blocks of cheese in them.

I knew I could disregard this when they started with a wet brine and not a dry one

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Turdfuzz posted:

:shrug: I didn't pick it. I made someone upset enough to GIS a bunch of baboon asses and change my avatar. Then it got changed again.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Godlessdonut posted:

https://twitter.com/VeeAlmighty/status/1190356517163339776?s=20

Real Americans marinate their turkeys in water and then stick giant blocks of cheese in them.

justifiable homicide right here

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I will eventually make a Doritos shaker, I don't want this to be true but I feel it in my future

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
was the highlight of tonights rally the part where he talked about the dog getting more credit than him and how he's totally fine with that, really, or was there somehow something better?

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

shyduck posted:

I'm looking for a car since mine died rip

Pickup trucks for some reason are all $100,000 now

I got a car for 5grand no questions asked it's a 2022 Hyundai Elantra 69k miles

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

every day is a winding trump

hungry for crepes n shit
Aug 17, 2005

I came here to snart and helg

and I'm all outta helg

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

https://twitter.com/ericbradner/status/1190478317947957248

RIP Syndrome
Feb 24, 2016

turdfuzz do you know this guy

he stole my cheese :mad:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

RIP Syndrome posted:

lmao owned

thats what you get for making a wweird discriminatory post just now

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

RIP Syndrome posted:

Not interested in answering your random monkeycheese question.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Inspector Hound posted:

I will eventually make a Doritos shaker, I don't want this to be true but I feel it in my future

i have breaded chicken breast and fish in crushed up poppin' jalapeno doritos multiple time and i'll do oit again

it's just corn and seasonings