Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Quotey posted:

whats ur fave hamilton song nikes?

it is bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Does Hamilton sing about all the slaves he oens

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

i'm a str8 boi but i'll go see hamilton with chasten :swoon:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Siljmonster posted:

Does Hamilton sing about all the slaves he oens

presumably, but you know, in like a woke way

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I'm Ham Ilton nice to meat you

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

not too woke though

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no

that’s a cool track i really should stop loving around and watch the new bladerunner

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
yeah, the entire hamilton musical has no mention of slavery at all which is extremely funny, and an indictment of every part of it

but it's still a fuckin good musical.

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

802.11weed posted:

that’s a cool track i really should stop loving around and watch the new bladerunner

it's blade runner month, so yeah probably

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

PMJ is loving amazing also

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Quotey posted:

yeah, the entire hamilton musical has no mention of slavery at all which is extremely funny, and an indictment of every part of it

but it's still a fuckin good musical.

it is bad

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no
jesus christ it’s already 2am

i’m still all energized from seeing people

guess i’ll smoke some wēēd

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

omg

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1190385966621569024

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

802.11weed posted:

hell yeh irl socializing owns i get it

also drink some water

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

Nichael posted:

it is bad

but the songs....

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Urinetown is a superior musical to Hamilton and would have blown up way bigger if it came out post-piss tape

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Bulgakov posted:

once the bladder is filled with air they think they really need 2 pee and will accept whatever offer you have if it means being able to goto the bathroom immediately (but they'll later realize its all gas once the dick far t happens but by then the contract was signed)

art of a deal!

its more like the fear of explaining what happened to their wife because of toxic masculinity + they cant help but fall in love with you a little bit because you made them cum

that guy from lockheed still wont look me in the eyes when i catch him outside of work

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
omg theres a musical version of dolly parton's 9 to 5 (it's now 8 to 5) and i know what im seering into my brain for the next 8 hours

also i love dolly parton she brings her A game to everything. here is a song she wrote for a laxative commercial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRmTtb1Y-C0

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

Bulgakov posted:

also drink some water

I HAVE FOUND YOU

months ago i read it- bulgakov, heart of a dog.

very interesting. i'm not sure what i can say further than that. not many sympathetic characters other than the cleaner. the person who came around to complain about the surgeon's many rooms and eventually recruited the dog (i've forgotten the name, it's been some months since you reccomended and i read it) reminded me very much of appleby from catch 22. the best part of the book i think was the excellent description of the dog's situation in the first chapter, the people he saw, the conditions and such,

but it's been a while since i read it

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I hope the impeachment happens and trump just gets a 2 month vacation between the election and his next inauguration. It's definitely the best way for this to happen.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

802.11weed posted:

Amazing post/username combo

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Quotey posted:

I HAVE FOUND YOU

months ago i read it- bulgakov, heart of a dog.

very interesting. i'm not sure what i can say further than that. not many sympathetic characters other than the cleaner. the person who came around to complain about the surgeon's many rooms and eventually recruited the dog (i've forgotten the name, it's been some months since you reccomended and i read it) reminded me very much of appleby from catch 22. the best part of the book i think was the excellent description of the dog's situation in the first chapter, the people he saw, the conditions and such,

but it's been a while since i read it

read my best book master and margherita pizza

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
my cats are so dumb. they keep following me out on the porch when i have a smoke but they hate the cold so like 1 minute in they just gather by the door and stare at it as if the door speaks to me and tells me to open it for them

git hosed cats. you'll go in once this 10 minute american spirit is finished

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Asproigerosis posted:

I hope the impeachment happens and trump just gets a 2 month vacation between the election and his next inauguration. It's definitely the best way for this to happen.

lol that'd be wow

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

Bulgakov posted:

read my best book master and margherita pizza

... are you not the cspammer that reccomended this book

because i was a little suspicious that you exactly matched it (possibly dreaming- though i doubt it)

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no

Bulgakov posted:

also drink some water

poo poo i’m way behind on my h2o

thanks

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
I've never listened to Hamilton and nobody can make me

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1190505451156377600

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

i tried listening to hamilton once and it was literally this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0QdRj1L-UA&t=54s

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

Asproigerosis posted:

it would be extremely funny if he was impeached, convicted and elected. but luckily bernie will win

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Quotey posted:

... are you not the cspammer that reccomended this book

because i was a little suspicious that you exactly matched it (possibly dreaming- though i doubt it)

its complicated

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

skaboomizzy posted:

its ok rap repackaged for white people

larry davids reimagining of musicals for boring old liberals is more fun. its based on that british guy who wrote the fiction book that earned him a fatwa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdNsiFtzd2o

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

hamilton is for people who enjoy videos of dads rapping to their kids about respecting their elders and pulling their pants up or whatever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVbliFdOuOM&t=12s

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i met jeff garland once. he liked my dad, thought he was a great improvisor on stage

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no
i couldn’t pick between the first three pokémon’s and they really expected me to pick a loving career. rodl

Numberwang!!!
Jul 24, 2019

skaboomizzy posted:

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no
holy poo poo i hurt had a great idea

what if i developed a crush on every single [married] person met tonight??? ahaha jk.... unless? :anime:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

after finding out about special forces instagram im losing my drat mind seeing posts from corn fed seed chuds with guns and training