Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Even if the dems drop sick slam dunk articles, senate is just going to acquit or whatever because it'd be political suicide for them if they dared be profiles in courage.

Dems going to gently caress up election anyway. They'll railroad bernie again and put Warren out there for her to centrist it up and die buried beneath the spectre of pocahontas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

802.11weed posted:

i couldn’t pick between the first three pokémon’s and they really expected me to pick a loving career. rodl

everyone finds their niche eventually

thats basically whats being sold to me as a guy trying to become a CFP (Certified Financial Planner(R))

like i watched a seminar a teacher posted about a guy who became the cop widow money manager. for wives of cops who died dramatically three days before retirement. he got one, proved himself a good shoulder to cry on, and then like every cop widow in the city was driving business toward him because they know each other through support groups

everyone finds a niche eventually, at least in the service industry. i just hope that mine is incredibly thin, gay, and feminine men with lots of money

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTzU87GecTs

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

Bulgakov posted:

its complicated

to be honest i'm not sure it was that interesting. i found the best part to be before sharik was operated on, when he was outside of the butcher's and brought into the doctor's home. they had excellent descriptions. there was the bit where he flooded the doctor's house and jumped out the window at a cat

it's supposed to be about bolshevism, maybe i'm just not educated enough

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

you're a jolene man, cumshitter. we all know it.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

twoday probably brought it up they're much smarter than me

but still read the master and margarita if you haven't it is a fave

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

cumshitter posted:

thats basically whats being sold to me as a guy trying to become a CFP (Certified Financial Planner(R))

like i watched a seminar a teacher posted about a guy who became the cop widow money manager. for wives of cops who died dramatically three days before retirement. he got one, proved himself a good shoulder to cry on, and then like every cop widow in the city was driving business toward him because they know each other through support groups

everyone finds a niche eventually, at least in the service industry. i just hope that mine is incredibly thin, gay, and feminine men with lots of money

every rtump has his day

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

i'll look out for twoday. i'll grab the master and margarita, promise.

but why do you have the name of the author and book in your av

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Asproigerosis posted:

Even if the dems drop sick slam dunk articles, senate is just going to acquit or whatever because it'd be political suicide for them if they dared be profiles in courage.

Dems going to gently caress up election anyway. They'll railroad bernie again and put Warren out there for her to centrist it up and die buried beneath the spectre of pocahontas.

You should drink or smoke or donate to Bernie or whatever it is you do to let loose until you stop being such a negative Nancy, you're harshing my buzz

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

:yeah:

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost

cumshitter posted:

decided to check in on the ol website again for the first time in a while and god drat, it is still a masterpiece

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

https://twitter.com/panarin_misha/status/1190430130218377216?s=20

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
rrrrr. rrr trrrr trrr urrrtt trrtr. trrrtuuumm. mmmyrrtt. ttruuummpp

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Asproigerosis posted:

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

your cum is like the breath of spring

your cock is soft like summer rain

and i cannot compete with you jolene

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

skaboomizzy posted:

Last december I got drunk and coughed while standing up from my chair and severely rolled my ankle

you hate to see it

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

Vim Fuego posted:

rrrrr. rrr trrrr trrr urrrtt trrtr. trrrtuuumm. mmmyrrtt. ttruuummpp

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no

cumshitter posted:

i

cumshitter posted:

i think i needed to hear 👂 something like this

maybe i’ll get these clouds outta my brain and learn some new poo poo

at least this new dexedrine Rx is really helping with the reducing how much i sleep. i was averaging 17 hours a day and now i can doc 6 hours a day and still feel better? this is too good i’m gonna get liver failure or some poo poo lol

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/DR0Ji5q.gifv

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
he said he was a str8r boi
I saiid c u l8r boi

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

802.11weed posted:

i

at least this new dexedrine Rx is really helping with the reducing how much i sleep. i was averaging 17 hours a day and now i can doc 6 hours a day and still feel better? this is too good i’m gonna get liver failure or some poo poo lol

no u won't get liver failure u will just get super insensitive and eventually need to take the same amount to dream of sleeping as little as 17 hours a day lol

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no
my teeth/Jaw hurt

might there might be some link? impossiblé

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no

Marzzle posted:

no u won't get liver failure u will just get super insensitive and eventually need to take the same amount to dream of sleeping as little as 17 hours a day lol

lol that owns :w00t: i’m ready for tegvworst

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Doc Walrus posted:

decided to check in on the ol website again for the first time in a while and god drat, it is still a masterpiece

thank u

i dont know how to add to it further. i think i just might add a blog and copy my better posts over there

like my posts about steve scalises dick

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

802.11weed posted:

my teeth/Jaw hurt

https://i.imgur.com/RhSSaim.gifv

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

ive had enough of this -- good night!!

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

802.11weed posted:

i

i am glad it helped i didnt think it would go anywhere.

but if you provide a specialized service eventually you'll click with something.

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

so what ever happened to sudan

is that prosecutor alright? she actually loving up the bastards like people hoped?

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:trumppop:

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
oh once again im very late to the party, and just found out sk8er b8o dropped out lmao

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
https://twitter.com/agearan/status/1190437844873076737

who talked about the dog trump, who did

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

probably tump thread, with its known affinity for pets

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

802.11weed posted:

lol that owns :w00t: i’m ready for tegvworst

try 2 use it sparingly is the only advice I can give. the less you use it the harder it is to get insensitive but eventually you will be able to sleep after taking it if you use it enough

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
avoiding thoughts

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Addamere posted:

avoiding thoughts

an excellent #lifehack in general :hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

802.11weed posted:

my teeth/Jaw hurt

oh also take a ZMAC supplement b/c u need the extra metal ions or something for your precious neurochemistry. low magnesium levels will give you worse muscle clenches