Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

she rite tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Slumfrog posted:

Can you describe these things?

I will maybe write a serious response after I finish watching it. At present: feelings.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
instead of love have you considered intense hatred

same thing when u think about it

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

punchymcpunch posted:

you cant really own a kangaroo. i know people say stuff like "haha you dont own a cat a cat owns you" but if a kangaroo doesnt like you it can break every bone in your body with a single deadly strike. a kangaroo could beat the poo poo out of even a chimp, the second deadliest animal

i didn't think a kangaroo would kick ME

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

galenanorth posted:

If you fall asleep these days for 12 hours in the afternoon, even for the slower pace of the Succ Zone, you can wake up 15 pages later feeling like Rip van Winkle

piss van tinkle

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

Addamere posted:

I will maybe write a serious response after I finish watching it. At present: feelings.

would you describe the feeling as big mood or smol mood?

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Hitler loved Paulus so much he tried to make him commit suicide by making him a Field Marshall

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

smarxist posted:

yes yes we've all played Tekken

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88Us91boh5c

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
i just learned that roger the kangaroo died :negative:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/ChinaDaily/status/1190591885859074049?s=20

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
this song sounds like a lost Alice In Chains joint, it's so loving good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYhzz4JQ6g4

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

rear end cobra posted:

Hitler loved Paul Phoenix so much he tried to make him commit suicide by making him a Field Marshall

smarxist posted:

yes yes we've all played Tekken

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Killing nazis is the hottest thing anyone can do so marianne is right

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Slumfrog posted:

Can you describe these things?

I basically am afraid of ever describing the thoughts about robots and the self I've expressed to C-SPAM to anyone else for fear of being perceived like Harold, and also I am really glad that the video put some focus on the prospect of synthetic rights. I also wonder if in my lifetime people might instead of being suggested an emotional support animal by a psych doc be prescribed an a.i. companion to help them deal with all kinds of mental illness things. For the type of light, popular science that it is, the video hit harder for me than I expected.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kurtofan posted:

Killing nazis is the hottest thing anyone can do so marianne is right

I choose to interpret it as not in a sex way but in a selfless love kind of way. During the great patriotic war, over 26 million soviets died to save the rest of us from Hitler. Because they loved us.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gareth Gobulcoque posted:

would you describe the feeling as big mood or smol mood?

big and approaching bigly

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

remember sailore

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Snart helg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzqRvaO2PdE

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

She polished up that handle so carefully
That now she is the Ruler of the Queen's Navy

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Addamere posted:

I basically am afraid of ever describing the thoughts about robots and the self I've expressed to C-SPAM to anyone else for fear of being perceived like Harold, and also I am really glad that the video put some focus on the prospect of synthetic rights. I also wonder if in my lifetime people might instead of being suggested an emotional support animal by a psych doc be prescribed an a.i. companion to help them deal with all kinds of mental illness things. For the type of light, popular science that it is, the video hit harder for me than I expected.

hey addamere yesterday you asked for movie recommendations, and this just made me think of one. robot and frank is about a dude named frank whos old and his son gets him an emotional support robot. he becomes friends with his robot and gets it to help him commit burglaries

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

its got frank langella in it

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
watch Heart Beeps addamere

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

oh god it really is going to come down to warren vs bernie and be a repeat of 2016 isnt it

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
how the hell did heartbeeps get made

i want a podcast or three about it

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

we already have general AIs, we call them corporations.

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Al! posted:

oh god it really is going to come down to warren vs bernie and be a repeat of 2016 isnt it

I turmp

I die

I turmp again

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Addamere posted:

That's definitely some things, and I'm not being flippant. I don't completely understand the relationship or connection you have with synthetic beings/intelligences, but it's something that seems to resonate deeply within and so I'm glad you are able to explore this area and find how it relates or otherwise to your self. Finding even one thing in life that meshes with you is difficult and often lucky, so godspeed dude. :wave:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
lol

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

i have it on good authority that everyone in the fight song video actually voted turmp

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Snart helg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv4JnFClVmo

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Al! posted:

at least there's no hillary this time

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
There's always something there to remind me

*Snart helg*

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

CODChimera posted:

WELL,

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

are the forums dying or is this just our minds collapsing under the strain

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

3DCAT posted:

i just learned that roger the kangaroo died :negative:

That many steroids bound to take it's toll sooner or later.

On the plus side kangaroo metwurst is excellent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

CODChimera posted:

hmm