Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

No

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

GCU Quelle Suprise posted:

The message is WHERE ARE THE EMAILS

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Elephanthead posted:

no veritt, must be fake, rats would never drive such an uncool car.

apparently they like driving the cars even when they don't get treats and it makes them generally happier
:3:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

emfive posted:

apparently they like driving the cars even when they don't get treats and it makes them generally happier

we didnt create car culture. car culture created us!

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

thinking about rat road rage

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

punchymcpunch posted:

they do sex in the movie and guys run in and clive shoots the guys while hes doing sex and she had an orgasm just at the last guy dies, iirc

and then he says something like "sorry lads i just squirted out me willy"

My mind mashes Children of Men and Shoot 'Em Up together sometimes. Both movies are drastically improved when this happens.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

A Handed Missus posted:

HOW CAN SHE SLAP

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

punchymcpunch posted:

I'm willing to accept that things like roads and cars are somehow a result of instinct

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

snoo posted:

a rat roundabout :3:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

snoo posted:

:snoo:

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

emfive posted:

It is how you get the rat chicks

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

emfive posted:

have you told them we have to tax part of their food to pay for the roads

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

punchymcpunch posted:

there's the Kilgore Trout story about a planet where cars evolved and eventually destroyed everything and the aliens from that planet came to earth and tried to warn humans but humans thought it sounded like a great idea

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Vilerat's wife logged into his account the night he died and yelled at us in the mod forum because SA took up a lot of his life but she didn't have anyone else she could talk to about it, it was really upsetting

We're Facebook friend tho now

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/fkeverycountry/status/1190210409720139776?s=20

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

angerbeet posted:

Vilerat's wife logged into his account the night he died and yelled at us in the mod forum because SA took up a lot of his life but she didn't have anyone else she could talk to about it, it was really upsetting

jfc :(

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

snoo posted:

mad max but for rats

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

My mind mashes Children of Men and Shoot 'Em Up together sometimes. Both movies are drastically improved when this happens.

Children of Men isn't a movie

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

On Saturday, the Washington Post reported that smugglers have sliced holes in the new sections of Trump’s border wall with a common and readily available power tool, large enough for people to pass through.

“The breaches have been made using a popular cordless household tool known as a reciprocating saw that retails at hardware stores for as little as $100,” reported the Post. “When fitted with easily purchasable specialized blades(available for as little as $9.99/ea at Home Depot), the diamond-tipped or Tungsten Carbide saws can slice through one of the barrier’s steel-and-concrete bollards in a matter of minutes, according to the agents, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly about the barrier-defeating techniques.”

After cutting through the base of a single bollard, smugglers can push the steel out of the way, allowing an adult to fit through the gap. Because the bollards are so tall — and are attached only to a panel at the very top — their length makes them easier to push aside once they have been cut and are left dangling.

In the San Diego area, smugglers have figured out how to cut the bollards and return them to their original positions, disguising the breaches in the hope that they will go unnoticed and can be reused for repeated passage. Agents said they have learned to drive along the base of the structure looking for subtle defects, testing the metal by kicking the bollards with their boots.

BUILD THAT WALL. And then kick the slats with your boots every 30 minutes.

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

CODChimera posted:

Children of Men isn't a movie

hi mr scorcese

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

punchymcpunch posted:

hi mr scorcese

more like scorched earth ez

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

snoo posted:

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

If you are ever a mod of a comedy internet forum I suggest not trying to comfort and counsel a grieving war widow who blames you for stealing her husband's attention

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

btw punchy did you see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClGHfWBctCo

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

angerbeet posted:

If you are ever a mod of a comedy internet forum I suggest not trying to comfort and counsel a grieving war widow who blames you for stealing her husband's attention

do you think grieving widows ever contact ben shapiro cos their husbands spent all day triggering libs and then ben BREAKS THEM ON THE WHEEL OF GRIEF

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

yeh lol

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

punchymcpunch posted:

do you think grieving widows ever contact ben shapiro cos their husbands spent all day triggering libs and then ben BREAKS THEM ON THE WHEEL OF GRIEF

yeah but it's a really tiny wheel

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
hillary clinton stood in front of my son's flag draped casket and lied to the american ppl

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

angerbeet posted:

lmao

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

:rip:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
mod challenge: seduce vilewidow

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Mariana Horchata posted:

hillary clinton stood in front of my son's flag draped casket and lied to the american ppl

why isn't she in ADX Florence

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

extremely disappointed this doesn't end with an Epstein didn't kill himself

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

then ben BREAKS THEM ON THE WHEEL OF GRIEF

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

A Handed Missus posted: