Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Wow! President Obliterated ISIS!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

stuffed crust punk posted:

what is snart helg

:bagl:

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Poniard posted:

exactly. the fake news must be destroyed by the truth and light of G*d, Trump, and Country. the lies of the 1 2 3 dollar menu will be purged and the original dollar menu will ascend to its throne
Amen

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

stuffed crust punk posted:

what is snart helg

for 12 years you have been asking, what is snart helg. idk,whats snart helg w you

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
weekend at snarties

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
snart helg stands for assault rifle

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

mags posted:

actually it means molon labe

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

infinite wide donalds

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Poniard posted:

cspam stands for centrist spam

:hmmyes:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mags posted:

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

did my paperwork for the new ar-16. it is fully select fire. see you in tfr, libs

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

smarxist posted:

can't wait for the Junji Ito manga of the Trump admin

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

second amendment right to bear skul gun

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Squizzle posted:

whats the ratio of admin costs to actual projects, for isis spending

https://www.letmejihadinavigatorthatforyou.com/islamic-state-in-levant-iraq.html

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

That was serious suspense waiting to see if that was real or not

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

SNART HELG PUP

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

my bones hurt, this is a novel type of pain

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

i love his transformation and journey going LOVE ME DADDY I'M A REAL MAN NOW adventure he's been on the last 2 years

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Chard posted:

mr president you dont have to sign up for the draft anymore

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Chard posted:

theres a skeleton inside u :spooky:

i'm afraid it's terminal, once its inserted itself theres nothing u can do. sry to be the bearer of bad news

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

coward admins will not close tfr and the eyeball subforum but instigate sabotage to prevent cspam and qcs from posting in the noble quest

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Poniard posted:

mr president you dont have to sign up for the draft anymore

lol i literally have bone spurs on both feet with like 1 inch of bone over nerve sticking out of my right paw it sucks

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Literal Hamster
Mar 11, 2012

YOSPOS

TeenageArchipelago posted:

honestly, gently caress all of you. I log on, and what do I find? you degenerates all arguing over whether or not foxgirls have human ears. gently caress that poo poo. gently caress it. What the poo poo does it matter if they have human ears, a blank spot, or even just ear canals and no ears in the side of their head. I'll jerk off to them regardless, because you know what? all fox girls are hot as gently caress. They're hot. You loving pervs don't understand: it isn't whether or not the fox girls have human ears, or if they don't: it's about if they have those fox ears. that bit of "uh oh, am I being naughty right now? does mommy need to spank my bottom for jerking it to this?" it's about whether or not that have that fluffy fox tail to imagine curling up with after a sex fueled bender. that doesn't depend on the presence of human ears. Grow up. be better.

this person has the temperament required to be president of the united states

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Literal Hamster posted:

this person has the temperament required to be president of the united states

they should shut the gently caress up and go back to watching overwanch hentai for hong kong

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

this is my trbu
if fits me

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

:stare:

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

The Enigma of Amigara Fault is a accidental perfect allegory of immigrating to America and changing yourself but people are still afraid of you.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Squizzle posted:

for 12 years you have been asking, what is snart helg. idk,whats snart helg w you

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Poniard posted:

good it sounds like its time to rewrite the constitsution and make bitcoin the lingua franca of the somthing awful forums

ron opaul was a consitutionalist you cannot trust him any more we are moving forward with the yang monarchy

ligma franca

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
A short 4 years ago we never could jave imagined the whole thread snarting the helg out of itself. Take a moment and blow your own mind imagining how cool and innovative our posts will be 4 years from now, if trumo has not murdered us all by then

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

SardonicTyrant posted:

The Enigma of Amigara Fault is a accidental perfect allegory of immigrating to America and changing yourself but people are still afraid of you.

https://twitter.com/FluffyLai/status/1189371024485298176

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

crazy cloud posted:

A short 4 years ago we never could jave imagined the whole thread snarting the helg out of itself. Take a moment and blow your own mind imagining how cool and innovative our posts will be 4 years from now, if trumo has not murdered us all by then

i'm snarting the hell out of myself. i'm snarting the helg of everyone in this thread. FOR FREE

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

I did Snart Helg back in the 200s, back then it was called Hootin' and Hollerin'

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

crazy cloud posted:

in 2020 the forums will finally upgrade, but they will have algorithmic threads instead of chronological and we'll read the 2020 threads over and over until we die

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Chard posted:

bonitis is not covered by your policy sir.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
so were just going to have to get used to posting this way arent we