Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Epic High Five posted:

Once I get home!

posting while high seems like a waste tho, funny movies or games or whatever are best, or grinding in JRPGs/MMOs back in the day

being in an illegal state and my work schedule mean I still have to treat getting baked as something special, alas

it's only a waste if they're bad posts lmeobo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

:hmmyes:

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

crazy cloud posted:

noone in cspam should smoke weed

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Al! posted:

id highly reccommend clicking on any youtube links i post because unlike the other ones mine are Important

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Xaris posted:

dats trumo thread, basically just skip to the last page. tbf i never click any of the youtube links and i turned off embed videos along time ago.

but basically just happens in any megathread when poo poo is slow, and trump isn't making any funnies. it's just a forum version of IRC. which is fine, i like chatting wtih my fellow brokebrained trump pals

blocking platform.twitter.com is also a pro tip so your browser doesn't shoot up 27 posts because somebody posted every tweet Trump has ever tweeted with the word "pants" in it or whatever

Inspector Hound posted:

Sometimes you gotta drop out of mental witch space to see what's Trumpin

but....but I'm dual-classing as mental witch :negative:

twoday posted:

Bernie could have won, Bernie can win, and Bernie shall be able to have won

CSPAM goes through all Latin declensions of Bernie would've won

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Spergin Morlock posted:

Can we start blurring the lady on the left when posting this picture? Something about her unsettles me deeply.

got u fam

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

:woop::woop:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

bernie wioll haven be on-forewon

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

Poniard posted:

yeah the trump thread especially sucks and so does all of cspam and to another extent the forums. dont fuckin post here if you actually want the world to get better. just post in here to get high off your own brain problems. cspam stands for centrist spam. even saying poo poo like "go organize" "find your local leftist org" is just a meaningless platitude now because there are indeed many people doing these things and if they are not, saying such things will not convince then anyway. they want to stay on line and witness climate hyperdeath and genocide of south americans for the tremendous posting content. thats who we are. we are them

you might want to... go offline for a bit

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

see now that its been quoted by bonghitz its canon

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

I like the thread a lot but it gets really bad whenever there's nothing going on and THC saturation hits a peak, like the SA equivalent of getting stuck next to a jam band superfan on a bus ride

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
trungo

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

A Handed Missus posted:

try turning on your monitor

Seriously though. That sneering face is probably the last thing a couple of enslaved children saw before having their face cut off.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lol I thought this was just an empty quote because I uBlock'd this image specifically in it

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

twoday posted:

Bernie could have won, Bernie can win, and Bernie shall be able to have won

QaplaHtaH bernIy

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

the forum gets better every time we post "granny warren"

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

id highly reccommend clicking on any youtube links i post because unlike the other ones mine are Important

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
posting while high rules cuz you just post the dumbest poo poo that makes you laugh

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

no pubes yet sorry posted:

you might want to... go offline for a bit

hey shut the gently caress up liberal hey

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

hmmmmm, dare I say....is it fixed?

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
g r a n n y w a r r e n

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Thank u that's much better

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

day crew hard at work creating wealth for their oppressors

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
TRINOd

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

hmmmmm, dare I say....is it fixed?

should have stayed hosed up

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

crazy cloud posted:

I'm not falling for this trick, I haven't forgotten that good posting is a bannable offense

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Epic High Five posted:

I'm trying to read that graphic biography of Eugene Debs but the absolutely breathless pacing it takes is turning me off to it because of how many details I feel like I'm missing, so I keep coming back to check in on the thread instead to see if something has happened, but alas no, just forced memes and probably soon will come the onslaught of 3k by 4k cat pictures and random youtube songs found by searching the text of the quoted post

Have you read The Bending Cross? It's a bit dated and obviously isn't a comic but if you wanted to hear about goony rear end Debs giving his future wife a stack of articles he had written as a gift it's right there

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

crews are a social construct meant to destroy solidarity and induce atomizing and dividing the people

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Xaris posted:

crews are a social construct meant to destroy solidarity and induce atomizing and dividing the people

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Al! posted:

oh poo poo it works now

always :justpost: tho hell bar the way

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

my union rep talked to my boss and said i need to beat uup you day crew folks sorry

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Xaris posted:

im in a legal state but i still do the same. basically just use it as a friday night/saturday night exclusively way to unwind and actually feel something briefly, and then spend sunday dreading going back to work. usually put on a movie and pass out.

It's the Sundays that get me

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Xaris posted:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
bernie slanders

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Shakenbaker posted:

Have you read The Bending Cross? It's a bit dated and obviously isn't a comic but if you wanted to hear about goony rear end Debs giving his future wife a stack of articles he had written as a gift it's right there

it's next up actually, should've started with it now that I think about it but this is a quick read and maybe it gets more detailed later on

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Xaris posted:

thats some daycrew rear end poo poo m8

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

no thats hydrogen bombs

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

smarxist posted:

bernie slanders

bernie stalin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris