Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

one of you fuckers has to have a blue checkmark, use your power to tell bill kristol about his unfortunate end as a centrist:

he is a garden gnome, literally. it is the wildest outcome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

wow people really engage in vices like alcohol or the tobacco leaf????

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Zyla posted:

the snaps should say crack! ping!

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
gunna become a pipe guy and chug that woodruff tobacco right into my mouth

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

cumshitter posted:

very competent of htat painter to capture someone mid smoke

i smoke. i wish i didnt. but it owns. inhaling death. feeling it fill you. it feels wonderful

im used to nicotine gum, and i itnend to use it more. it feels good. the burning sensation on your gums. it feels so good. but i have been too lazy to do right by myself and give myself over to it

Get patches and leave them on while you sleep

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Xaris posted:

gunna become a pipe guy and chug that woodruff tobacco right into my mouth

same except gay guy and a guys sperm

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

this is a snart helg. we found it

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames
lol trump got booed again?

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Former DILF posted:

same except gay guy and a guys sperm
good idea friend. semen is a natural antidepressant and chugging semen is the best way to cure badbrains

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

do not turn to hot drinks. they will consume you, if you consume them

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/apelad/status/1190167175148920832

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Spergin Morlock posted:

Get patches and leave them on while you sleep

i like nicotine gum. its like fire in your mouth, and you keep moving the fire around and letting the nicotine sear into your gums

it owns and is a nice replacement

: Your son is stills straight. Maybe you should antagonize him more?

1: Shut up, brain. My son is irredeemably straight. I have to love him in spite of that.
2: You're right. Maybe a life and death situation will finally make him realize what's important. Maybe I could lob a molotov through his window?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Squizzle posted:

do not turn to hot drinks. they will consume you, if you consume them

i would never how dear you

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

cumshitter posted:

i like nicotine gum. its like fire in your mouth, and you keep moving the fire around and letting the nicotine sear into your gums

become a vape and walk around downtown shooting vegetable glycol and strawberry fruit loops nicotine vapor out of ur rear end like a locomotive engine

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

cumshitter posted:

Sleep with the patch on and you'll have the weirdest and most vivid dreams of your life

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
im going to invent a meme, I call it "hola" its a joke where you say it to people to greet them to the thread.

Everyone post "hola" a lot and it'll be really funny (its another language)

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

smarxist posted:

more like, xvart helg

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

smarxist posted:

its real

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

i haate this man and am happy that he had to make up stories about random new yorkers walking up to him saying, "Thank you, Bill Somebody, for starting the RENEGADE party to stop trump"

git fuckt bill kristol.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Salt Fish posted:

im going to invent a meme, I call it "hola" its a joke where you say it to people to greet them to the thread.

y tu mamá también is seeming like a documentary

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Spergin Morlock posted:

Sleep with the patch on and you'll have the weirdest and most vivid dreams of your life

I miss my patch dreams.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
bill kristol has gotten fat and old in a unique way where he goes sideways. its always intersting to me how hateful old ghouls age

george bush sr. turned into a guy in a centrifuge for NASA astronauts. he always looked like he was under 5 G's of of force or more. his face was melting sideways, defying gravity

bill kristol looks like someone took a crazy putty imprint of him and started stretching it. i look forward to watching him continue aging as a hateful old ghoul. also i will leave him voicemails like i did with elliot warren of myself taking a poo poo. whatever. i cant remember the name. the guy who started up all the death squads in the 80's for reagan and bush sr.

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

cumshitter posted:

i haate this man and am happy that he had to make up stories about random new yorkers walking up to him saying, "Thank you, Bill Somebody, for starting the RENEGADE party to stop trump"

git fuckt bill kristol.

his image is literally the new garden gnome planter. please habes or some other thread scrouger, this is weird as heck

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

are weed break dreams or patch dreams more vivid and has anyone tried combining them to enter the dream realm physically

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

cumshitter posted:

its always intersting to me how hateful old ghouls age

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

is this the origin of lil nemo, or super mario 2

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

Squizzle posted:

are weed break dreams or patch dreams more vivid and has anyone tried combining them to enter the dream realm physically

ketamine baby

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Xaris posted:

i actually live in berkeley now so i don't go up there much except to rarely see my parents bc driving sucks.

elder is fine but all the plinys are overrated, but the younger is like the most famous limited-run beer and the amount of people lining up just to say they had a taste is amazing because it's not even that good, just grab a comparable pint anywhere else and save yourself 2 hrs standing a line.

fieldwork and gilman brewing is my goto these days. actually prefer gilman bc its more lowkey a lot of the time and fieldwork can get too busy

Pliny the Elder is p good, but Tricerahops from Ninkasi was generally always in stock and was also very good for a double IPA.

I have to get back to Berkeley soon. Hurry up and get rid of Trump! I am unfamiliar with those two breweries. When I was there on a 6 month sabbatic a few years back I spent a fair bit of time at Triple Rock too.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Would anybody like to hear my Tracy Morgan impression?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the thread postin more about ds9 than farscape and lexx combined is a testament to how far we have fallen

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

Bilirubin posted:

Pliny the Elder is p good, but Tricerahops from Ninkasi was generally always in stock and was also very good for a double IPA.

I have to get back to Berkeley soon. Hurry up and get rid of Trump! I am unfamiliar with those two breweries. When I was there on a 6 month sabbatic a few years back I spent a fair bit of time at Triple Rock too.

quite the dunk from the person whose name is associated with liver disease, BA DA BOOM FROM DOWNTOWN

invlwhen
Jul 28, 2012

please do your best

oursel vesa is my favorite star war/display standard

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Spergin Morlock posted:

same but an estrogen patch

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Salt Fish posted:

que?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Squizzle posted:

y tu mamá también is seeming like a documentary

i saw that movie as a first date in high school

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

now entering the time tunnel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Turdfuzz posted:

Would anybody like to hear my Tracy Morgan impression?

are you gonna get into a horrible car crash?