Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

lol that shoots down any notions of bezos not being a kid fucker
the wapo brought us the thread title and a wapo journalist publicly expressing skepticism and asking probing questions, so i assume this is billionaire kid fuckers calling each other billionaire kid fuckers through their media proxies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Jeffrey Epstein

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lmao the twist ending to the video.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Mariana Horchata posted:

Jeffrey Epstein

Totally murdered, murdered as poo poo by a guard/guy dressed as a guard

etalian posted:

lmao the twist ending to the video.

Just absolutely murdered as gently caress

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
:worship:

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

"Epstein didn't kill himself" needs to become the new "Carthago delenda est"

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1191020521212788737?s=19

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

You can sort of tell the split second where she makes the calculations on how to react. Lol just kidding it's not like she wasn't told beforehand.

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames
Did they really shut down the investigation already or was that fake news?

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

Tempora Mutantur posted:

I literally read this post yet processed the picture as a true article.

Then had to find the original because I couldn't believe such a thing actually happened, but still was like, "wow, NY times published this, how crazy."

Finally confirmed I couldn't find the article plus no examples of anyone claiming it was true, and came back here to express my disbelief that such an article could be true, and realized what your post said.

I should be less online, is what my lesson here is

wait so fake news?

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/333333333433333/status/1190817173754777601?s=21

I loving hate faux-woke blue checkmark weird aesthetic dickheads like this

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

it does kinda suck that no one cares about our monstrous carceral system though, the woke aesthetic people are right about that

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

it also sucks about America that all politics is filtered through the lens of celebrity, and I would say the Epstein case is an example of that. I can see why people get tired of it

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
https://twitter.com/as_a_woman/status/1191042209057034240?s=19

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
funny that they claim to be horrified by conspiracy theorists when "epstein committed suicide" is the biggest crazy conspiracy theory with widespread acceptance out there right now

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747

I was just about to search through her tweets imagining I'd find something like this to see she locked her account

People who concern troll about Epstein should be automatic cabal suspects

cuppy tea has issued a correction as of 19:22 on Nov 3, 2019

thicc_waluigi
Jan 5, 2019

Taintrunner posted:

https://twitter.com/333333333433333/status/1190817173754777601?s=21

I loving hate faux-woke blue checkmark weird aesthetic dickheads like this

Tweets are protected now...

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

do we have a friend on the inside of the FBI? mulder? scully???

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

please practice diligence in screenshotting twitters. most of the twitters linked in cspam go private immediately for whatever reason.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Mawarannahr Bucket posted:

please practice diligence in screenshotting twitters. most of the twitters linked in cspam go private immediately for whatever reason.

the tweet that's protected is the one in the screenshot in the tweet I just posted from Caroline

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Karl Barks posted:

do we have a friend on the inside of the FBI? mulder? scully???
I don't know anything, but hopefully the FBI is the last genuine investigative body in the US?

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Yeah let me just click on over to FBI DOT GOV I see no way that could end poorly for anyone

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Mawarannahr Bucket posted:

prob because captain catches onto them just as something is getting noticed and then the user freaks out and shuts everything off

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Zas posted:

it does kinda suck that no one cares about our monstrous carceral system though, the woke aesthetic people are right about that

the protesters are drawing attention to a carceral system so monstrous and misogynistic it colludes in the murder of the world's most famous prisoner to ensure his victims never get justice and his friends get off scot free

Zas posted:

it also sucks about America that all politics is filtered through the lens of celebrity, and I would say the Epstein case is an example of that. I can see why people get tired of it

literally everyone worth listening to about the epstein scandal is clear that he is only one node in a global network of elite corruption. if people "get tired" of hearing about these networks of corruption then i would suggest that's their problem

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
https://twitter.com/Corey_Feldman/status/1189677304684826624?s=19

https://twitter.com/k1llurboss/status/1191136621682286597?s=19

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Preston Waters posted:

Did they really shut down the investigation already or was that fake news?

afaict a secondary investigation was shut down but the feds are still pursuing the child prostitution conspiracy angle : https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epstein-case-federal-prosecutors-are-lining-up-witnesses-against-his-cronies

those cronies include (are currently entirely composed of?, minus Ghislaine who either is dead or will be in hiding f o r e v e r) previous victims, so that's nice

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Mariana Horchata has issued a correction as of 11:48 on Nov 4, 2019

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/jackposobiec/status/1191136129279504384?s=21

Alex Jones has jumped onto the grift train

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

gh0stpinballa posted:

the protesters are drawing attention to a carceral system so monstrous and misogynistic it colludes in the murder of the world's most famous prisoner to ensure his victims never get justice and his friends get off scot free

literally everyone worth listening to about the epstein scandal is clear that he is only one node in a global network of elite corruption. if people "get tired" of hearing about these networks of corruption then i would suggest that's their problem

look man I agree with you, but at the same time tbh I haven't been very happy with most of the critical left takes on Epstein, I feel like something is missing. maybe that's my problem though

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Zas posted:

look man I agree with you, but at the same time tbh I haven't been very happy with most of the critical left takes on Epstein, I feel like something is missing. maybe that's my problem though

if i read you right then i think i agree; for me there hasn't been enough focus on his victims or class analysis, it's entertaining to go ape poo poo talking temples and psyops but ultimately there is a very hard headed material reason for why these networks exist and why *these children* in particular are chosen. feel like without that grounding people start going off the rails.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

epstein child rape illuminati consipiracy without class analysis is liberalism

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
it was the CIA, via their then-Acting-Director Vernon Walters, that tipped-off the Senate Watergate Hearings about Nixon's plan to have the FBI stop investigating the Watergate break-in by having the FBI believe that it was part of a CIA operation. Walters had a series of memoranda of conversations published and distributed to both Nixon's team and the Senate and their investigators, and these memcons had passages such as:

quote:

It was the President’s wish that Walters call on Acting FBI Director Gray and… suggest that the investigation not be pushed further.

which was the thing that was in the Smoking Gun Tape - the tape confirmed it, but the Senate already had an idea based on these documents that the CIA furnished

Walters was George HW Bush's deputy, which ties him back in with everything else

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Al! posted:

funny that they claim to be horrified by conspiracy theorists when "epstein committed suicide" is the biggest crazy conspiracy theory with widespread acceptance out there right now

i don't think it has widespread acceptance
nobody i know buys it

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

wow what strange times we live in, alex jones has begun to grift

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Welcome to stage 3 of conspiracy theories, subsumed and consumed by reactionary forces completely unconcerned with truth.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

I think you mean he's been tasked with discrediting who wants to investigate Epstein's network

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
The alex jones video on a non-poo poo site

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOQ2Za47ssQ&t=2421s

lmfao

edit: updated with pro-click timestamp

Pontificating Ass has issued a correction as of 19:44 on Nov 4, 2019

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

https://twitter.com/Marusya_1312/status/1191031724861480962?s=19

this seems to be the new meta woke take

imagine looking at how people are disgusted by the sytematic exploitation of working class girls by the wealthy elite and concluding those people *don't* care about sandra bland

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Proud wrecker. Ultraleft antifascist hunting reactionaries & their apologists. Pirate Communism for the dispossessed. Anti-Dirtbag, Anti-tankie, Anti-bapper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

why is it always a loving landlord

https://twitter.com/Marusya_1312/status/1190653281183391745