Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

speaking of eddie lacey, have vikings fans checked on toby gerhart lately??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

R.D. Mangles posted:

this is driving anywhere in wisconsin with illinois plates

If you think that's bad, try driving literally anywhere with New York plates.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

R.D. Mangles posted:

this is driving anywhere in wisconsin with illinois plates

Gotta be drunk in the left lane going 20 under and yelling about FIBs in order to fit in.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

I'm just gonna complain about how I couldn't make a bubbler (in my own home!) That sprays New Glarus.

ZombieCrew
Apr 1, 2019

Fenrir posted:

If you think that's bad, try driving literally anywhere with New York plates.

I see those in texas sometimes. Them and Florida plates are the slowest fuckers ever. 10 below and everyone else goin 5 to 10 over on the city streets.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

ZombieCrew posted:

I see those in texas sometimes. Them and Florida plates are the slowest fuckers ever. 10 below and everyone else goin 5 to 10 over on the city streets.

Yeah, because we know we'll get pulled over for literally anything.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
I have a coworker who drives long distances constantly and says he always sticks to 90-95 mph since the time savings is worth the potential ticket and it blows my mind how he's never had issues. Everyone else I know has stories of getting pulled over for 7 over even in their home states

Anyways don't forget to get your chicken sandwich before the games today

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

I have never gotten a speeding ticket or any moving violation. I don’t know why (because I’m a harmless looking white guy) but cops always just give me warnings. I’ve only been stopped twice in my whole life so it’s not a lot of data points.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

I got a ticket for going 80 in a 75 outside of Grand Forks on my way back to school.

Thats some bullshit.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
I just got stopped for the 4th time for speeding that I can remember, 4 warnings!

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

life's too short to watch mitch trubisky

ZombieCrew
Apr 1, 2019
What if the bears just played iron man the rest of the season? I mean, the defense is on the field most of the time anyways. Just hook and ladder or rushing the rest of the year.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Mitch Trubisky fartin’ up a toot storm on the field today.

This is truly incredible football to witness. It’s impressive in a very morbid way.

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

Gonz posted:

This is truly incredible football to witness. It’s impressive in a very morbid way.

I'm not sure why at this point you wouldn't change stuff I mean USUALLY a mid season QB change is pointless but why do you trot him out there at this point?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

adaz posted:

I'm not sure why at this point you wouldn't change stuff I mean USUALLY a mid season QB change is pointless but why do you trot him out there at this point?

Draft position I guess?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Gonz posted:

I just checked NFL.com.
The bears as a team have -10 TOTAL yards in the half?!
Holy poo poo they gotta get Mitch out of there.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Is there any scheming to help him out at all, or is it a lost cause at this point?

Hand Row
May 28, 2001

BGrifter posted:

Draft position I guess?

They only have their second rounder and the Raiders second in the first four rounds ha.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

adaz posted:

Good lord, how is he getting worse?

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Good lord, how is he getting worse?

It's a combination of him playing absolutely terrible and the offensive playcalling being ... I can't even describe it. Terrified? Literally terrified of their own QB.

https://twitter.com/benbbaldwin/status/1191076114682306560

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe
Just thinking about the Bears trying out literally every free agent kicker in the off-season yet still trotting out Mitch Trubisky

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Rectal Placenta posted:

Is there any scheming to help him out at all, or is it a lost cause at this point?

if they replace the football with a bomb the other teams defense will eventually be totally exploded while the bears will have only lost 1-3 guys.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

Adun posted:

Just thinking about the Bears trying out literally every free agent kicker in the off-season yet still trotting out Mitch Trubisky

I’m excited to see them line up a bunch of failed QBs for tryouts in the same way.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Adun posted:

I knew when that was happening that Nagy was driving himself insane. It's like some Edgar Allen Poe poo poo.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/AaronLemingNFL/status/1191065038754320385

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Flashback:

https://twitter.com/DickersonESPN/status/921096413630619648

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!
Apparently Mitchell Trubisky, the NFL's worst QB is very good friends with Garrett Bolles, the NFL's worst LT.
They might both be looking for new teams next season.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

The Bears offense really sucks, but the special teams are also really good at loving up to end a game.

Guy A. Person
May 23, 2003

This “play like the worst team in the league in the first half, then play a bit more competently in the second half” strategy is not working out

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Bird in a Blender posted:

The Bears offense really sucks, but the special teams are also really good at loving up to end a game.

Nah that was all on Shaheen, the Ryan pace special pick from tiny school

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Just watching the Bears lose and the Vikings lose back-to-back, all :circlefap:

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
I think we can continue the narrative on Cousins.

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Just wear the fucking mask, Bob

I don't care how many people I probably infected with COVID-19 while refusing to wear a mask, my comfort is far more important than the health and safety of everyone around me!

Lions lioning three minutes in

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

That’s a terrible nickname

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

LabyaMynora posted:

Just watching the Bears lose and the Vikings lose back-to-back, all :circlefap:

Life is beautiful sometimes.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

CharlestheHammer posted:

That’s a terrible nickname

, for a terrible QB

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

Bullet to the head of the Bears offense

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
If you want more pain...

https://live.skornorth.com/listen/

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

mastershakeman posted:

Nah that was all on Shaheen, the Ryan pace special pick from tiny school

If you're a tall white guy with no skills, Ryan Pace is going to fall in love.

Seriously, Shaheen has to be one of the worst players in the NFL. What does he do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Presumably that was one of the all time worst offensive halves for the bears. Mitch finished with 125 yards, two of his completions were a huge chuck for 53 and then a dumpoff the rb took for 30. How can you possibly send him out again next week? It's insane how bad he is and the few times he hits the wrs they aren't even ready to catch it