Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cda

by Hand Knit
There's nothing that brings a community together like a project, so let's premeditate to end someone's life. Some things to think about:

1) who should we kill? Someone who deserves it? Someone who doesn't deserve it? A person chosen at random or through a diabolical game of chance or perhaps a heartless algorithm?

2) how to kill them. There are many ways. For the sake of this project, let's try not to get caught

3) where to take their life. this decision is more of an art than a science

4) what we do after. I'm sort of thinking of something that starts with a c and ends with annibalism but this is a group project

If you have any special skills/knowledge/equipment that might help sever the subtle thread that ties an individual to their mortal existence, speak up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Mrs Scarlet in the conservatory with the candlestick

sig by owlhawk911

Goons Are Gifts

I'd request that we somehow and in no particular way include a specific coin from the 1800s in this, so someone who investigates it will automatically assume it has a time travelling background.

Twenty Four

In the spirit of bringing the community together, I volunteer to be murdered, on the condition that the cannibalism thing happens. If I can't both provide and then give back that's a deal breaker.

El Spider

Twenty Four posted:

In the spirit of bringing the community together, I volunteer to be murdered, on the condition that the cannibalism thing happens. If I can't both provide and then give back that's a deal breaker.

I'd be afraid of killing and eating you in case someone accused me of plagiarizing that german guy who did it. It's not anything personal but I've been through the appeal process once before and it's very stressful to prove that it was an original idea to murder and cannibalize someone

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit

Twenty Four posted:

If you eat a slow acting poison first that would be an excellent way to murder anyone who takes you up on your offer

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i want to do a string of murders that reflect the wiley coyote/road runner mythos, like dropping an anvil on someone or painting a tunnel on a rock wall and watching them drive a truck straight into it. i think humor is very important during the grieving process and by murdering people in well known comedic ways maybe the families will have an easier time getting over it and coping with their loss.

cda

by Hand Knit

pixaal posted:

Mrs Scarlet in the conservatory with the candlestick

I knew someone would say this and I set a trap because in that phrase, "Mrs. Scarlet" refers to whomst did the murder, not who was murdered. If all goes according to plan you will now despondently step out into a street without looking both ways and get run over by a car and I will achieve a perfect murder

cda

by Hand Knit

Luvcow posted:

i want to do a string of murders that reflect the wiley coyote/road runner mythos, like dropping an anvil on someone or painting a tunnel on a rock wall and watching them drive a truck straight into it. i think humor is very important during the grieving process and by murdering people in well known comedic ways maybe the families will have an easier time getting over it and coping with their loss.

Manifisto

cda posted:

1) who should we kill? Someone who deserves it? Someone who doesn't deserve it? A person chosen at random or through a diabolical game of chance or perhaps a heartless algorithm?

it would be rude to kill someone who did not in some sense volunteer to be killed, or at least willingly flirt with the possibility of being killed. my thought is, there should be some sort of lottery, and entry into the lottery should be automatic upon the doing of some inherently life-shortening act, such as biting into a greasy fast food hamburger sandwich. each time anyone in the world does the chosen act, an entry will go into the hat. yes it's going to require a big hat, but it is an important part of this concept that the hat not be metaphorical but actually be a wearable hat (this is a deal breaker!!!). after a sufficient amount of time has elapsed, we'll choose a name from the hat, and when I say "we" I will unfortunately be busy that weekend, but surely one of y'all can take care of that since I have done the heavy conceptual lifting here.

ty nesamdoom!

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Maybe if we come up with a series of gimmicks and methods and we each roll on the table and report back when we're done.

FreshCutFries

ready for the farcical scenario where 8 different chill assassins try to murder twenty four and just keep getting in each others way.

FreshCutFries

cda angrily pouting with his arms crossed, stadning over the smoldering corpse of manifisto, as twenty four casually walks by in the background whistling

Twenty Four

cda posted:

If you eat a slow acting poison first that would be an excellent way to murder anyone who takes you up on your offer

This is a pretty solid idea and also sounds like a great survival technique if you ever find yourself temporarily in a cannibalistic society. Ingest just enough poison that it won't kill you, but still enough that no one would want to deal with the side effects if they ate you.

*Pointing at yourself, gesturing up and down towards your flesh* "You want a piece of this Todd? You want a piece of this?!?"

Twenty Four

FreshCutFries posted:

ready for the farcical scenario where 8 different chill assassins try to murder twenty four and just keep getting in each others way.

FreshCutFries posted:

cda angrily pouting with his arms crossed, stadning over the smoldering corpse of manifisto, as twenty four casually walks by in the background whistling

lol

Manifisto

lol

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
My research into the fine art of taking a life suggests we need to engineer an impossibly complex rube-goldberg machine, possibly involving dominoes or a boot on a spring.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

cda posted:

4) what we do after. I'm sort of thinking of something that starts with a c and ends with annibalism but this is a group project

Canabanannibalism?

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

Goons Are Great posted:

I'd request that we somehow and in no particular way include a specific coin from the 1800s in this, so someone who investigates it will automatically assume it has a time travelling background.

Same, but make one from the future. Maybe 2420? Or 2169?

alnilam

lol

Dads Dip Cup

one common pitfall is inadvertently or accidentally alerting your victim to your plans to end their life. phrases such as "I am going to murder you" should be avoided, as this may arouse suspicion and make the task more difficult

cda

by Hand Knit

Dads Dip Cup posted:

one common pitfall is inadvertently or accidentally alerting your victim to your plans to end their life. phrases such as "I am going to murder you" should be avoided, as this may arouse suspicion and make the task more difficult

yeah let's save that particular one for murder+

----------------

treasure bear

we should make the murder very podcastable

Escape From Noise

cda posted:

If you eat a slaw acting poison you could provide your killer with a nice side

death sext

anyone who posts in this thread becomes part of the murder pool. both the murderer and the murderee shall be chosen via a rigorous game of rock paper scissors. furthermore shall the murder weapon be chosen this way (good luck to the murderer if they land on paper!)

Half-wit

Half a wit more than baby Asahel, or half a wit less? You decide.
Hey, paper cuts hurt. Death by a thousand paper cuts would be rough.

I found this graph online, was thinking maybe it could help us planplot this out:

Half-wit fucked around with this message at 11:50 on Nov 4, 2019

El Spider

treasure bear posted:

we should make the murder very podcastable

----------------

Goons Are Gifts

Since this is byob we are talking about, I suggest as a method of death we invoke massive hugging until he dies.

Escape From Noise

death sext posted:

anyone who posts in this thread becomes part of the murder pool. both the murderer and the murderee shall be chosen via a rigorous game of rock paper scissors. furthermore shall the murder weapon be chosen this way (good luck to the murderer if they land on paper!)

Hm. Rock huh? This gives me an idea. Has everyone read Shirley Jackson's "The Lottery"?

alnilam

Goons Are Great posted:

Since this is byob we are talking about, I suggest as a method of death we invoke massive hugging until he dies.

Victim died of multiple hug wounds

[newspaper editor angrily calls rookie reporter into the room] Johnsoooon! Not only is there a bad typo here, but "huge wounds" isn't exactly journalistic writing style

Johnson: actually....

ty manifisto

City of Glompton

I will never do a murder.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

poverty goat

I'm thinking a shallow grave in the woods should be more than adequate to make sure this never comes back to bite us

Twenty Four

death sext posted:

I already called on being murdered so if someone else wants in on this we are going to have to rock paper scissors it out!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

cda

by Hand Knit
drat... Two murders at one location

Macnult

let’s coerce them into free solo rock climbing and hope for the best

google THIS

The news: The victim's body was staged with his face held in a contorted expression of laughter by toothpicks, and his rear end crudely sawn off. Police have ruled this horrifying incident a homicide and have asked anyone with information...

BYOB: drat, they didn't buy it.

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

The news: The victim's body was staged with his face held in a contorted expression of laughter by toothpicks, and his rear end crudely sawn off. Police have ruled this horrifying incident a homicide and have asked anyone with information...

BYOB: drat, they didn't buy it.

Piso Mojado

This murder should have a simple explanation - a common weed overdose, open and shut case. But it should also, of course, have a complex explanation. A vast conspiracy involving multiple yobbers and precise coordinated efforts. A conspiracy that begins with the timely bong poisoning of someone in this thread. But who would have access to their bong? How could they have slipped into the basement without the yobbers parents knowing? These are the questions that someone will need to generate through a series of clues and interviews.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit

Piso Mojado posted:

This murder should have a simple explanation - a common weed overdose, open and shut case.

My concern is that everyone is so aware of the possibility that you can overdose on weed that they won't even check to see if it's a murder