Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Not sure my jazz station is going to communicate that on the air. Let's wait and see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

WHITE RAGE is an excellent book.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Hillary 2020 posted:

Could be evil masked liberals, could also be that Andy Ngo hadn't been in the news for a while. Who can say?

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1190303913045442561?s=20

were they carrying milkshakes

Target Practice
Aug 20, 2004

Shit.
I had a crown pop off at my fundraiser today so now at at the dentist instead :(

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Shageletic posted:

WHITE RAGE is an excellent book.

Dying of Whiteness is also excellent.

https://www.basicbooks.com/titles/jonathan-m-metzl/dying-of-whiteness/9781541644960/

The way the author covers how Tennessee shitcanned themselves by not accepting Medicaid expansion versus Kentucky who did is in and of itself worthy of a book.

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Squizzle posted:

were they carrying milkshakes

No, they just walked up to the cameras and waved their arms a bit. Typical liberals.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

Lux Animus posted:

Same. Can anyone with, uh, intimate gasoline knowledge tell us whether the guy spraying fuel all around him is doing this to get high off the fumes while on the job or if there's some other more legitimate purpose...?

he is spraying so much the fumes could just ignite at anytime and probably wouldn't kill him but...

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Hillary 2020 posted:

Could be evil masked liberals, could also be that Andy Ngo hadn't been in the news for a while. Who can say?

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1190303913045442561?s=20

good, get hosed ngo i hope you spend your last days living in fear

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

cumshitter posted:

good, get hosed ngo i hope you spend your last days living in fear

He won't.

He'll end up a comms director for governor joseph salads

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

WoodrowSkillson posted:

I've literally kept thinking about this all day and all I can imagine is that may it could clean oil stains up by using the gas as a solvent? Like the dude is going it way too casually for this to be the first time, is this some insane practice I've never heard of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlAFwt-oBiA

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
while on my bike today I started thinking that "helg" is probably etymologically related to "holy" and german "heilig"

and I'll go out on a limb and suggest that the "nar" in "snart" is related to English "near", with some participle stuff going on or something like that

I am not a linguist

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mrs. Dash
Apr 11, 2009

Lux Animus posted:

Same. Can anyone with, uh, intimate gasoline knowledge tell us whether the guy spraying fuel all around him is doing this to get high off the fumes while on the job or if there's some other more legitimate purpose...?

There's tons of people out there who use gasoline as a solvent because they figure they're all dangerous anyway and disregard the fact that there are safer, less toxic options out there. Usually it's just to clean automotive parts or something in a small pan, though, as liquid gasoline is pretty hard to ignite. Can't say I've ever heard of a guy just spraying a ton of it on the ground all around him.

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/LnRFPZK.mp4

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
does trurbp not know the whistleblower was leaked last week

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

He won't, because that's the false flaggiest of all false flags ever.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
apple go on hogan

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

im the dog in the background freakin out

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

emfive posted:

while on my bike today I started thinking that "helg" is probably etymologically related to "holy" and german "heilig"

and I'll go out on a limb and suggest that the "nar" in "snart" is related to English "near", with some participle stuff going on or something like that

I am not a linguist

google says "soon weekend" , op

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

pillsburysoldier posted:

He won't.

He'll end up a comms director for governor joseph salads

I'm sure you mean congressman Joey Saladino, leader of the piss caucus?

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Hillary 2020 posted:

I'm sure you mean congressman Joey Saladino, leader of the piss caucus?

it's sterile

and he likes the taste

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

https://twitter.com/chadloder/status/1190781047832625152

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Reality Sinner posted:

does trurbp not know the whistleblower was leaked last week

oh really? that sucks

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Let’s check in on death threats against Calibanibal

Slow Graffiti
Feb 1, 2003

Born of Frustration

Lux Animus posted:

I'm almost positive he's spraying diesel instead of gasoline, as it is magnitudes less likely to catch on fire. Also makes for a good degreaser.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

Lux Animus posted:

he's probably brain damaged from all the fumes

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

imagine the smell

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

why the gently caress WOULDNT you spray gasoline on the ground

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

What a lucky man

What a lucky woman

B

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Calibanibal posted:

Let’s check in on death threats against Calibanibal

im going to wear you as a shoe with my foot up your rear end

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

freckle posted:

google says "soon weekend" , op

check out this nerd

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Poniard posted:

you're going to wear him up his own rear end?

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Upmarket Mango posted:

he's probably brain damaged from all the fumes

After studying the tape I also think he’s brain damaged from the fumes and attempting to kill himself and as many people around him in a grim delusional rampage

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

People who buy a roomba, then don't glue gun googly eyes and velcro felt eyebrows onto the device to let them change the vacuum's mood at will are the worst.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Poniard posted:

give it back, you are a tiger

it doesn't even fit

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Poniard posted:

diagram this one for me

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

where do yall think gas comes from in the first place. dont say "rear end"

Trollking
Sep 9, 2000

Pillbug

Lux Animus posted:

Not really an explanation, but I worked for a small paving company in high school and we used gas a a solvent, like the earlier poster said. We had a sprayer and would spray it on shovels to loosen up the asphalt that was drying on them, and sometimes spray it on our boot soles to try to loosen up tar and stuff stuck there.

I don't even know if it really worked, it was just something they'd been doing since before I got there and I did it, too.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Lol nothing matters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

snart helg, more like skert hehijl am I right?