Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
I checked in on my chud dads Facebook after someone mentioned his posts and hoo boy. among all the "remember the troops" posts was an Andy Ngo post from the daily caller about how some antifa folks showed up at his house and rang his doorbell a bunch of times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
i can helg cheesnarter

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

UN-IGNORING THREAD my lovers and I blocked a number of goons in 2018. If you know anyone who would like to be un-ignored, please let us know in this thread

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

I think that, if anything ends up happening to Representative Omar, Jack's Twitter policies will be largely responsible. There's no excuse for this violent hatred and bile against a public figure to go unchecked.

Slow Graffiti posted:

I'm almost positive he's spraying diesel instead of gasoline, as it is magnitudes less likely to catch on fire. Also makes for a good degreaser.

That's pretty cool! I didn't know that.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

DryGoods posted:

check out this nerd

:wink:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
https://twitter.com/YahooNews/status/1190652585579044864?s=20

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

a.lo that poo poo is old news why post it

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

I checked in on my chud dads Facebook after someone mentioned his posts and hoo boy. among all the "remember the troops" posts was an Andy Ngo post from the daily caller about how some antifa folks showed up at his house and rang his doorbell a bunch of times.

my sweet summer child, let's look upon what my dad is posting,

quote:

Those that were born after 1975 still know of the Vietnam War. They know of the lives lost. They know of the protests. They know what a dirty, nasty ordeal it was. They don’t remember it lasted 20 years. That’s over 3 times as long as World War II, 5 times longer than World War I. It is estimated over 2-1/2 million people died during the Vietnam War. Yet, the Star War has gone on for over twice as long as the Vietnam War and has cost an estimated 50 billion lives, yes, with a B – and we celebrate it.

This is the epitome of hypocrisy in Hollywood. They get on their soapbox and preach how bad our presence is in Afghanistan and Iraq. They strive to drive the social conversation about our country’s involvement in any conflict outside our nation’s border. Yet, they have no problem glorifying the very thing they claim they abhor for the sake of a buck.

Hollywood has the ability to create their own reality on the big screen that we easily allow ourselves to fall into, to become part of. If their ideas are as superior as they want us to believe, then SHOW us how to do it. Show us a better solution by ending the Star War.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/WarrensMemeTeam/status/1190884401061781504?s=19

:chloe:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

https://twitter.com/borzbot/status/1191128599635644416?s=19

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
my husband is yelling at me and demanding that i take off my straight person costume now that halloween is over (pleated khaki overalls and a fedora) but i refuse

first off, i can pass for straight now. i can bring them down from the inside. also "straightface" isnt a thing because of the power dynamics between straights and gays

c-spam, am i wrong? i dont think its possible for me to be wrong but i would like validation. only reply if you agree with me

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Calibanibal posted:

it's new to me

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

Trump has “grown enraged” as he watches who he deems “his employees” testifying against him, a person who regularly speaks with the president reported to The Post.

While the president typically avoids his national security briefings, he’s demanding copies of witness statements so he can work out the best way to attack them. He’s complaining to his lawyers that they’re not doing enough to obstruct justice by stopping people from testifying. He’s even telling allies in Congress to attack his own White House staff if they agree to appear.

so not-mad. The not-maddest prez ever.

Obstruction of Justice. Premeditated witness intimidation. But what about her emails?

Anyone who is dumb enough to ignore their lawyer and support Trump deserves years in federal prison.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

a.lo posted:

it's new to me

here's something else new

🖕

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

I don't know dick about gas station infrastructure, but maybe that pump is hooked up to a pipe with water and not gas?

Slow Graffiti
Feb 1, 2003

Born of Frustration

Dammerung posted:

That's pretty cool! I didn't know that.

I've spent a lot of time living on a boat, and it's one of the popular ways of cleaning parts. The fumes may smell terrible, but they won't ignite. And everyone tends to have diesel on board.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Looking forward to the Warren memes. Name a meme that isn't funny

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i have the perfect tweet to end the impeachment proceedings

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Calibanibal posted:

here's something else new

🖕

hey gently caress you pal

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

pillsburysoldier posted:

is there a term "beard" but for incels?

waifu

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://twitter.com/GuardianUS/status/1190954162923683843

quote:

“Any policyholder that would like to have wildfire services, all they need to do is shop from more than a dozen insurers out there that have these services,” said David Torgerson, president of Wildfire Defense Systems, a private firefighting firm. “It’s not a special policy. It’s not something that’s exclusive. It’s something that the insurance industry has found brings value.”

Private fire crews travel into evacuation zones in trucks equipped with water tanks and hoses and retardant, looking nearly identical to their government counterparts – though their sole task is to protect specific insured homes.

Torgerson noted that while his teams are capable of fighting fires, “that’s not our mission in this case”.

“Our task with the insurance industry is more so to prepare the homes and secure them, prior to and after the fire, and contribute to the survivability,” he said.
lol cool

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

lotta nazis fuckin nowadays

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1191123617117024257
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1191123808968740864

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Calibanibal posted:

oh no our thread quality

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

We already have that capability for the F-35. Next!

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

seriously, look at my last post and read what my dad typed on the internet. seriously.

Numberwang!!!
Jul 24, 2019

a.lo posted:

Looking forward to the Warren memes. Name a meme that isn't funny

I'm going to save the nation with memes.

Numberwang!!!
Jul 24, 2019

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Hillary 2020 posted:

We already have that capability for the F-35. Next!

got them hologram boogly eye sunglasses built in for fun

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Gareth Gobulcoque posted:

seriously, look at my last post and read what my dad typed on the internet. seriously.

lol

when my mom died i got access to her galaxy tablet and i discovered she was hugely, hugely trolling an octomom fan board

like mother like son. also i have no mother, i have two dads. i emerged fully formed and ready for gay sex from a puddle in a bath house

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

your super nintendo looks sick

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

my sweet summer child, let's look upon what my dad is posting,

lmao if my dad could write something that eloquent i wouldn't be worried

He literally just posts Daily Caller links and his commentary is a single phrase like "HOME INVASION?"

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

nice dadpost, agreed its time to end star wars and bring star peace

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Everybody wants me to post. Everybody's saying, " Bethamphetamine, please post more." Some big burly posters with big muscles do so with tears in their eyes. That's how badly they want me to post.

But I say the fake MODs don't want me to post. They don't tell the real story like the good mods. They want a post. I want a good post. Everybody wants a good post. We'll see what happens.

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice
I lost my leg in the Star War

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
*tiny pools of pearlescent jizz slowly come together forming the shape of a man*

hey when was the last time your rebalanced your portfolio? its important for maintaining your risk level

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
im not sure if getting drunk before i do homework is a good idea, but its not like can undrink that beer. better to just commit at this point

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

cumshitter posted:

*tiny pools of pearlescent jizz slowly come together forming the shape of a man*

hey when was the last time your rebalanced your portfolio? its important for maintaining your risk level

T-1000 except with cum is a powerful look.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

cumshitter posted:

im not sure if getting drunk before i do homework is a good idea, but its not like can undrink that beer. better to just commit at this point

in for a penny in for a pound.

I don't think I've ever written paper over 5 pages where you could loosely describe me sober