Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Trapick posted:

Did you break both hands?

I would never cheat on my right hand :arghfist:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

tactlessbastard posted:

I would never cheat on my right hand :arghfist:

You're missing a handy chance in life to learn some new skills

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

tactlessbastard posted:

I broke my hand the night of Halloween so we're looking at irl no nut November. When should I expect the racism and misogyny to kick in?

sounds like a quitter's post

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Theophany posted:

I am convinced that I'm only a few readings of somebody saying "walla" instead of "voila" or telling me that it's a "mute point" away from having plasma leak from my nostrils and/or having a psychotic break.

I've heard so many people say "Walla" and I always thought they were being ironic

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

ikanreed posted:

I've heard so many people say "Walla" and I always thought they were being ironic

It's 2019 and irony is dead

Hello Ketene
Dec 30, 2011

azurite
Jul 25, 2010

Strange, isn't it?!

I saw the guy's video earlier, and it was pretty funny on its own. I didn't realize that his bet was based on the fact that a lot of women work for Apple. I honestly don't even know what to say about that.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

azurite posted:

I saw the guy's video earlier, and it was pretty funny on its own. I didn't realize that his bet was based on the fact that a lot of women work for Apple. I honestly don't even know what to say about that.

Guy got backhanded by the invisible hand of the free market for being a dick.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Odds he'll set up a kickstarter for TD choads to donate to so he can try again and show those whores what for?

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Lol shorting Apple seems like a really safe investment plan.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

ikanreed posted:

If someone says "walla" a lot I assume they're from the Middle East.

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

"i STarTed this TOIlEt Of A tHreaD aNd HAve sOmEHOW aVoidEd A red teXt"

lmao of course reddit manages to somehow turn investing stocks or money or whatever into hating women

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.

Jerry Cotton posted:

If someone says "walla" a lot I assume they're from the Middle East.

if they say Walla twice they're from Washington

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet

ikanreed posted:

idk how it's fallen out of forums memory already but "walla" is absolutely ironic, at least here, it was a huge PYF thing

"sweaty" for "sweetie" in certain internet circles is also intentional, it's from mocking antivaxxer/MLM moms

maybe the first time it wasn't but that's why it's a meme now

Tagichatn
Jun 7, 2009

Which celebrity gives you the quickest boner once you look at them?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

lol I literally just commented how creepy that thread was, came here and voila. It's magic.

Araenna
Dec 27, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

TheKennedys posted:

"sweaty" for "sweetie" in certain internet circles is also intentional, it's from mocking antivaxxer/MLM moms

also TERFS

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
http://twitter.com/hotcistakes/status/985952710401908736

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Hate it when the boys are exposed to X chromosomes

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
I ate too much soy and now my doctor tells me I have an x chromosone

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Lysenko would have loved that whole thing with soy

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Ugh, loving all the top jokes are the same thing about Dany Devito over and over again.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Elderbean posted:

Ugh, loving all the top jokes are the same thing about Dany Devito over and over again.

the fact that it's monkey see monkey do isn't what bothers me about the site. That poo poo's everywhere. It's that it keeps loving working that drives me up the wall

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Milo and POTUS posted:

the fact that it's monkey see monkey do isn't what bothers me about the site. That poo poo's everywhere. It's that it keeps loving working that drives me up the wall

This.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Giant_Pupils posted:

lol I literally just commented how creepy that thread was, came here and voila walla. It's magic.

We JUST went over this... :rolleyes:

its from the PYF Lifehack thread, mocking how "WALLA!" some dumb poo poo just works, barely.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Elderbean posted:

It's better than people treating the premise seriously.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

MikeJF posted:

It's better than people treating the premise seriously.

This is also true

houstonguy
Jun 2, 2005

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

I think it's an acceptable compromise between redditors being unironically horny and IP banning OP.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

"enjoy your gold sir" well drat that just makes me want to enjoy some lead

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Yeah man it would be hilarious if black people faced ACTUAL oppression at some point, that would be lmao and gold worthy dear redditor

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Please, let this be a parody. I'm begging you.

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

The Reddit thing where you start a sentence with 'As a x...' is one of the most infuriating turns of phrase on that hellsite

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

I'm imagining the kind of person who would laugh uproariously at that and it's not a flattering look.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
I'm choosing to read BLM as "blue lives matter" and not reading further

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

I'm imagining the kind of person who would laugh uproariously at that and it's not a flattering look.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Caesar Saladin posted:

"enjoy your gold sir" well drat that just makes me want to enjoy some lead

You should be able to gift lead on reddit.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Yes, getting attacked by both China AND Blizzard.

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

Tears In A Vial posted:

The Reddit thing where you start a sentence with 'As a x...' is one of the most infuriating turns of phrase on that hellsite

As an engineer (2nd year at university) I

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Tears In A Vial posted:

"X here, can confirm..."