Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
*steam shoots out of my ears as i think harder than ive ever thought before*

how.... how does.. where does the penis go? what hole is the butt????? how the gently caress do man and wummon have sex???????? its... its actual sex?????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Spergin Morlock posted:

Every dumb thing you've ever heard attributed to trump is true, except Adam Schiff's version of the ukraine phone call. That one was embellished a bit

How will this even be explained to the two or so generations that will get to be old enough to learn about it before the world ends

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme

Mustached Demon posted:

He's the president and immune from CRIMES

So then he could just arrest every single member of congress and the supreme court and put them all in jail and just take over, and the constitution would allow for this.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

PEOPLE
KILLING
STARS

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

trump can't let go of schiff's improv routine about his perfect call mlao

hell, i hate improv comedy too

LOCK HIM UP, TRUMP

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

cumshitter posted:

*steam shoots out of my ears as i think harder than ive ever thought before*

how.... how does.. where does the penis go? what hole is the butt????? how the gently caress do man and wummon have sex???????? its... its actual sex?????

but BABIES come outta there~! any man that has sex with a vagina is half a pedo

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Inspector Hound posted:

How will this even be explained to the two or so generations that will get to be old enough to learn about it before the world ends

There will probably be an Oliver Stone movie or some poo poo. I'm hoping for a Ken Burns documentary

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

lol this is some elementary school poo poo and also hilarious and terrifying since a large portion of this country barely have a 5th grade level of understanding

ill call you later

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

weird twitter people fall all over themselves to hand it to trump about how he’s a master ownage nicknamer or whatever but can we all for one moment acknowledge how lame and low-effort “Shifty Schiff” is? it sounds like something one of the Fox and Friends came up with and he adopted

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Bearjew posted:

who the gently caress is Donald Trump

TURN OFF YOUR MONITOR

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Spergin Morlock posted:

Move to Belgium.

no

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

stable genius imo

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

Hamelekim posted:

So then he could just arrest every single member of congress and the supreme court and put them all in jail and just take over, and the constitution would allow for this.

laws are made up and don't matter, the only thing that has ever mattered is that enough of the killy killy guys agree with you

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
it's great how he keeps calling for the impeachment of a congressman, which is a legal impossibility

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Spergin Morlock posted:

There will probably be an Oliver Stone movie or some poo poo. I'm hoping for a Ken Burns documentary

From the beginning I've thought Trump should be played by a bunch of different actors in the inevitable movie, like in the Bob Dylan one

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Ok

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

"Move to Belgium" he says. I'm not falling for that, I want my hands to stay just where they are, attached to my arms

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

twoday posted:

it's great how he keeps calling for the impeachment of a congressman, which is a legal impossibility

You're a legal impossibility

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

why is “call” in scare quotes. what are the brain worms trying to communicate here

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Spergin Morlock posted:

There will probably be an Oliver Stone movie or some poo poo. I'm hoping for a Ken Burns Werner Herzog documentary

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the media should out the whistleblower, why won't they report the whistle blow mans name!!

repubs should release competing transcripts, why wont they!!!

twoday
May 4, 2005

Gripweed posted:

"Move to Belgium" he says. I'm not falling for that, I want my hands to stay just where they are, attached to my arms

lol

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

twoday posted:

lol but he was elected king???

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

twoday posted:

“they want to impeach me? well guess what?! I’m gonna double impeach them!” :smugdon:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
for years i have casually posted "give me your penis"

and you gave. without thought or care, it was the best of you and your desire to help your fellow gay man.

but now i have the inches i need to achieve my goal. and everything is going to change. take one last look at the sky, bitches. thats the last time youre going to see the stars.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/ScienceNews/status/1191158118409031680

twoday
May 4, 2005

Inspector Hound posted:

You're a legal impossibility

I wish

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
Lmao, what a concession.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1191158055397969920?s=19

Perhaps so! :smugdon:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

I just love when DST ends and suddenly it's dark by 5pm every day for the next 4 months. :toot:

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

forgot about Sedna

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

Squizzle posted:

really pushing the gasoline around the ol concrete

its Honest Work

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Fallen Hamprince posted:

“they want to impeach me? well guess what?! I’m gonna double impeach them!” :smugdon:

I'm impeached, you're impeached, the whole system is impeached!

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

good to see we can finally say Merry Christmas again, thank u mr president

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

:smugdon::smugdon::smugdon::smugdon::smugdon::smugdon::smugdon::smugdon::smugdon::smugdon:

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

the president

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Whoops no deleting!

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Hamelekim posted:

Devin Nunes just got an erection somewhere

He's probably hiding in the bushes out back

twoday
May 4, 2005

Inspector Hound posted:

Whoops no deleting!

oops! all impeachable offenses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004