Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What are you shouting tonight?
This poll is closed.
Go Ravens 16 24.24%
gently caress the Patriots 25 37.88%
Goku 25 37.88%
Total: 66 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I still have a poo poo feeling with Farmers with their relation to deadspin and their collapse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

you broke my grill posted:

Why doesn't Bill challenge for OPI

They are not overturning those calls until the playoffs.

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

LorneReams posted:

Wow, he’s going to get lit up on a stupid play. Don’t teams learn not to let QBs do that?

imagine watching that play and having THIS loving reaction

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

indigi posted:

dog I have not seen one shred of evidence in any of these previews that these people are blind. how does their blindness impact their lives at all, even their clothing designs

I mean it's much better than that original idea they had which was a show about people who have no noses.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

indigi posted:

dog I have not seen one shred of evidence in any of these previews that these people are blind. how does their blindness impact their lives at all, even their clothing designs
Wait they're supposed to be blind? I thought it was like post-apocalyptic Vikings ripoff or something.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
See ravens? you did an 8 minute drive, gassed them and got a TD.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Jackson being a threat to run means there will be a mismatch somewhere.

Shadowlyger
Nov 5, 2009

ElvUI super fan at your service!

Ask me any and all questions about UI customization via PM
Touchdooooooown

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

TD Rayvans!

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

NICK BOYLE TD!!!!

Longest time playing to catch a first TD since I don't know when

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
The touchdown lights are like when I'm too lazy to change the bulb, so I tap it a few times and get another few days of brightness out of a failing bulb

DaStampede
Feb 8, 2018

Seriously, I bet everyone gives their coaches an eat poo poo look in film review when the get asked why they couldn't tackle Lamar on that first down.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Please tell me someone just screencapped Belichick_doesn't_believe_this_shit.jpg

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
That’s nice

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"
Tucker... MISSED?

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
cut tucker

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Whoops missed xp

Hope that doesn't haunt em later

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Quiet Feet posted:

I mean it's much better than that original idea they had which was a show about people who have no noses.

Also TD RAVENS

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

CapnAndy posted:

Wait they're supposed to be blind? I thought it was like post-apocalyptic Vikings ripoff or something.

the premise of the show is everyone in the world is blind

HAHHA NO GOOD

NOT SO PERFECT NOW BINCH

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
:lol: missed PAT.

Watch that be the deciding factor.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I think we can say the Pats D are not fraudulent, but also not the '85 Bears or 2000 Ravens like they've been looking when playing against the absolute dregs of the league.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Welp Missed FG XP.

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

the gently caress

tucker missed

we're hosed

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
The one point doesn't matter tbh

DaStampede
Feb 8, 2018

Really?

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

you'd uhhh love to have that point there

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
wtf tucker WHAT

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
I love it when the Ravens kick the Patriots in the dick

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

CapnAndy posted:

Yeah, they say in one of the ads that there's like two kids born that are not blind and this is apparently an big deal. I'm not sure how they know the children are not blind.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Boyle has 86 career catches without a touchdown, which represents the biggest drought by a wide receiver or tight end since 1960, according to ESPN Stats & Information. No one else is even close. Bob Adams, a tight end who played from 1969 to 1976, is second with 61 receptions without a score.

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Just a striding through Kamen Rider...
Flashing the stadium lights is annoying as gently caress but whatever

That Which Squeaks
Aug 28, 2006

"Good. Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you."
-Bill Belichick
The turn we need!

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Mystic Stylez posted:

Boyle has 86 career catches without a touchdown, which represents the biggest drought by a wide receiver or tight end since 1960, according to ESPN Stats & Information. No one else is even close. Bob Adams, a tight end who played from 1969 to 1976, is second with 61 receptions without a score.

Hoooly poo poo. Wow.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Zyla posted:

the premise of the show is everyone in the world is blind
They have some amazingly coherent wardrobes for a blind society

also, um... bridges? how the gently caress

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

Dre2Dee2 posted:

It's probably cool if you are there at the stadium

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Guarantee the dude understood the math on that. He's preparing himself mentally for the next one.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

See my.hope was that somebody would set me up with a "no noses? How do they smell?"

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Quiet Feet posted:

Yeah, they say in one of the ads that there's like two kids born that are not blind and this is apparently an big deal. I'm not sure how they know the children are not blind.

post apocalyptic vikings sounds so much cooler than whatever this is

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Apple's See's Wikipedia posted:

In the distant future, the human race has lost the sense of sight, and society is left to find new ways to interact, build, hunt, and survive. Meanwhile, blind warrior and chieftain of Alkenny Village Baba Voss' wife gives birth to a set of twins. To his tribe's amazement, the twins can see.

how does a blind tribe of people know a pair of babies can see?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Dre2Dee2 posted:

Do you also know what a "catch" is?