Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Alpha Centauri posted:

we are never leaving Afghanistan
depends on if Putin intercepts any phone calls of kushner ordering an assassination

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

J. P. Beagley posted:

What is Trump thread consensus on NYT hellpolling from this morning?

Nyt is the enemy of the people

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019
make that info drop

dorp the opppo on tmpurt

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

it will be a duty station much like germany or korea

PMCs will quietly get the green light to commit a bunch of war crimes to pacify the population

what's the most memorable war crime story u heard from some bullshitter during ur service

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Jail Robert loving Mueller

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
so esposito didn't give trump a big enough percentage or what

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
truly the meme for the ages

https://twitter.com/rgeckert/status/1191371714694963200

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

november is ourmasked rider crossover spectacular, and you know thats gonna get political

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

make that info drop

dorp the opppo on tmpurt

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Inspector Hound posted:

Jail Robert loving Mueller

"Indicting the president was never a part of the equation, because I'm a giant loving coward" - resistance hero bobby mueller

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

MysteriousStranger posted:

i mean with old school royals the fancy boys had others do their killing for them where the warrior kings did their own killing. the OG royalty were always warlords who did their own fighting and then after years of inbreeding you had fancy boy french courts and the loving hapsbergs.

it's like ibn khaldun's theory of how aristocratic elites eventually get soft and are replaced by nomad warriors from the desert, who become the new elites, and the cycle repeats.

the giant sandworms were, of course, a later innovation

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

"Indicting the president was never a part of the equation, because I'm a giant loving coward" - resistance hero bobby mueller

it's because he's a republican

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 367 days!

make that info drop

dorp the opppo on tmpurt

give it to me nunes

Give me the nude trump

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

emfive posted:

there was a typical goofy Dallas "theme" place back in the 80s on upper Greenville that mostly sucked but the cfs was fantastic.

this sounds stupid but I'm often really jealous of my kids in school in Dallas but then if I did live there I'd weigh 400 pounds within a year

next time you're in the dfw area, check out a place called babe's chicken in roanoke. good as hell cfs

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

45-minute rambling jeremiad about how daylight savings time will be the end of us all interspersed w audio clips from kamen rider black rx and me screaming BYTHOS at unpredictable intervals

Apr 7, 2003

Louisgod posted:

it's because he's a republican

If the president is immune to investigation or indictment while in office and the only remedy for presidential misdeeds is an election, there is effectively no remedy for presidential misdeeds.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
DOW AT AN ALL-TIME HIGH

THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

After the murder of Heather Heyer at the Unite the Right Rally, Richard Spencer had some words to say.

https://twitter.com/AynRandPaulRyan/status/1191315694761046019

Milo Yiannopoulos released this recording because he was upset that Richard Spencer was getting invited to CNN while he no longer had the money to spend $3000 for dinners at posh restaurants.

If you'd like to hear more opinions like these from Richard Spencer, please contact CNN and Jake Tapper and encourage them to keep inviting him on.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
you know what dow at an all time high means??

number has nowhere to go but up uP UP!!!

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

If the president is immune to investigation or indictment while in office and the only remedy for presidential misdeeds is an election, there is effectively no remedy for presidential misdeeds.

actually i think you'll find that they arent misdeeds if the president does them and furthermore

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Bethamphetamine posted:

After the murder of Heather Heyer at the Unite the Right Rally, Richard Spencer had some words to say.

Milo Yiannopoulos released this recording because he was upset that Richard Spencer was getting invited to CNN while he no longer had the money to spend $3000 for dinners at posh restaurants.

If you'd like to hear more opinions like these from Richard Spencer, please contact CNN and Jake Tapper and encourage them to keep inviting him on.

I hope the nazis all keep releasing secret recordings of other nazis being nazis becsuse they're all emotionally stunted jealous messy bitches and won't let even their nazi friends have anything nice

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Addamere posted:

you know what dow at an all time high means??

number has nowhere to go but up uP UP!!!

Apr 7, 2003

welcome to the resistance, milo

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48YdvHjgFps

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

crazy cloud posted:

I hope the nazis all keep releasing secret recordings of other nazis being nazis becsuse they're all emotionally stunted jealous messy bitches and won't let even their nazi friends have anything nice

i hope the nazis get into some sorta forced march circle jerk and drive one another all into the sea

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

trumos centauri genitals

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Bethamphetamine posted:

very surprised to learn richard spencer is actually a huge racist

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/rothschildmd/status/1191365435318341632

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

fits my needs posted:

what's the most memorable war crime story u heard from some bullshitter during ur service

from a PMC i can't recall any

i heard a rumor that a platoon leader from some other company summary executed a detainee by sticking his side arm in the dudes mouth and pulling the trigger because he was pissed off that he had lost a soldier to an ied

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

You gotta be real racist to put that kind of stink on the word "octaroon"

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
holy poo poo, Dow at all time high?? where do i pick up my money

I WAS TOLD THERE WOULD BE MONEY

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

Yiannopoulos released the audio on Telegram because he was reportedly upset that he was banned from Twitter over hate speech and Spencer is still on the platform, according to Angry White Men, a site that tracks white supremacists: “Relegated to Telegram, Milo had been complaining that Spencer, and not he, still had a Twitter account. ‘This is Richard Spencer,’ Yiannopoulos griped in a post containing the leaked audio. ‘Spencer is still on Twitter, as is David Duke. But Gavin [McInnes], Alex [Jones], Laura [Loomer], Roger [Stone] and I are apparently too much.'”

Dear @Jack,

How dare you ban me from the tweets. Please read the next 8000 words which will convince you to unban me.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV--UWMIH-8

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ah i see, the money is trickling down. it's trickling down onto my chin and in my mouth and it tastes somewhat like piss.

no, no it tastes exactly like piss

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

I don't follow the analogy

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lol

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/evepeyser/status/1191377749916704768

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

UFOTacoMan posted:

very surprised to learn richard spencer is actually a huge racist

unfortunately there's no way we could have seen this coming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apr 7, 2003

Bethamphetamine posted:

Dear @Jack,

How dare you ban me from the tweets. Please read the next 8000 words which will convince you to unban me.

twitter is his link to the scooter grandpa grift and he knows it