Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
what do you even do with Bailey's. like it's too weak to mix into anything. do you mix it with vodka?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Dolphin posted:

depends on if Putin intercepts any phone calls of kushner ordering an assassination

They definitely don't have any trump poo poo from his fuckin unsecured iPhone that he tweets on during his 72 hour Sudafed benders

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Dolphin posted:

what do you even do with Bailey's. like it's too weak to mix into anything. do you mix it with vodka?

You put it in your coffee and pretend you aren't drinking

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Bip Roberts posted:

I don't follow the analogy

it's like taking a piss but instead of the piss coming out being piss, it's piss, and instead of it going into the toilet, it's going into your eyes and nose and mouth and you're getting foreverially pissboarded and loving it

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
lol jack dorsey will never ban richard spencer or nick fuentes because jack 100% agrees with everything they say and is - in fact - a hard-right racist piece of poo poo.

ascii genitals
Aug 19, 2000

Dolphin posted:

Make a strong white Russian and you'll never ask this question again. Kahlua AND Bailey's..

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Dolphin posted:

coffee

old shoe

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Bethamphetamine posted:

After the murder of Heather Heyer at the Unite the Right Rally, Richard Spencer had some words to say.

https://twitter.com/AynRandPaulRyan/status/1191315694761046019

Milo Yiannopoulos released this recording because he was upset that Richard Spencer was getting invited to CNN while he no longer had the money to spend $3000 for dinners at posh restaurants.

If you'd like to hear more opinions like these from Richard Spencer, please contact CNN and Jake Tapper and encourage them to keep inviting him on.

But Richard Spencer dresses so nice???????????

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

pathetic little tramp posted:

lol jack dorsey will never ban richard spencer or nick fuentes because jack 100% agrees with everything they say and is - in fact - a hard-right racist piece of poo poo.

big if true

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/WYR_bot/status/1191310841133568009

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I swam today and here is my trip report after having not swam at all in several months and not swam seriously in about a year: I've deteriorated from being able to swim 2 miles without rest to being able to swim 2 laps without rest. Which is still better than I started out at when I first started swim posting. Probably not gonna swim post this time, but I thought whomever it was who bought me swim avs would like to be informed of my current status regarding swimming.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Dolphin posted:

milkshakes

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

Dolphin posted:

if you're a catholic terrorist you drink it on the 5th of November every year

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i decided to shelf the Bailey's and I'm just drinking straight whiskey instead.

it is 10:36am and Monday

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Dolphin posted:

regift it

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Din helgefølelse nå: 0%

:(

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

crazy cloud posted:

it's like taking a piss but instead of the piss coming out being piss, it's piss, and instead of it going into the toilet, it's going into your eyes and nose and mouth and you're getting foreverially pissboarded and loving it

if you cover up the top of the Ritz crackers logo it says KIIL

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bearjew posted:

Din helgefølelse nå: 0%

:(

critical helgefølelse shortage!! ... and yet the dow is at an all time high ??

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

So the hat from Harry Potter that segregates you by living quarters by feeling the contours of you head is basically just """magical""" phrenology, isnt it?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

tacodaemon posted:

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

You put it in your coffee and pretend you aren't drinking

it's this

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

Bethamphetamine posted:

After the murder of Heather Heyer at the Unite the Right Rally, Richard Spencer had some words to say.

https://twitter.com/AynRandPaulRyan/status/1191315694761046019

Milo Yiannopoulos released this recording because he was upset that Richard Spencer was getting invited to CNN while he no longer had the money to spend $3000 for dinners at posh restaurants.

If you'd like to hear more opinions like these from Richard Spencer, please contact CNN and Jake Tapper and encourage them to keep inviting him on.

lock em up

that's mental illness

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Dolphin posted:

i decided to shelf the Bailey's and I'm just drinking straight whiskey instead.

it is 10:36am and Monday

Lucky

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

tacodaemon posted:

holy poo poo

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ascii genitals posted:

Make a strong white Russian and you'll never ask this question again. Kahlua AND Bailey's..
is that the drink where the milk separates and leaves little hard globs of fat at the top that you use to train away your gag reflex

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

pillsburysoldier posted:

So the hat from Harry Potter that segregates you by living quarters by feeling the contours of you head is basically just """magical""" phrenology, isnt it?
It divides students by economic class, which is why Harry confused it.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
unemployment is wonderful, you should definitely try it

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWcASV2sey0

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dolphin posted:

mix everything with vodka

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

pillsburysoldier posted:

The Lion King is about the divine rights of monarchs and also teaches that letting immigrants in will ruin your nation.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Dolphin posted:

bailey's, creme du menthe and chocolate milk is a nice gentle mintchoc one

also irish coffee if you're already having a bad day

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

BurntCornMuffin
Jan 9, 2009

eonwe posted:

old shoe

This Baileys mix is best in a club where people wee on each other.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

tacodaemon posted:

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Dolphin posted:

drink it outside on a hot summers day

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

imagine how good ritz with krill would be, like ritz brand shrimp chips

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

???????? ????? ??????

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
I was worried that HBO's Watchmen was gonna be a bunch of both sides bullshit because of Lindelof's interviews but so far the show itself has been about accountability in law enforcement and government and how liberalism ultimately defers to authoritarianism because it wants to put a bandaid on society rather than transform it into something actually ethical.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

start ritzing people