Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Dolphin posted:

what is the spatula version of a spatula

ladle?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Agreed, my point is just that it will end.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
a motherfucking spatula!

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

Addamere posted:

I'm feeling really good today. I'm about to embark on my second outing of the day, a feat which I have not accomplished in literally years since my depression escalated. Going somewhere! Twice! In one day! :woop:

behavioral activation works

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

FactsAreUseless posted:

good news: America doesn't have an infinite number of courts

it's courts all the way down

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

We are going to end up being ruled for the rest of our lives by the descendants of a man who cried when he got booed at a baseball game.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LegoMan posted:

it's courts all the way down

I'm a court, and you're a court, and he's a court as well

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

We are going to end up being ruled for the rest of our lives by the descendants of a man who cried when he got booed at a baseball game.

Your lack of faith in Bernie has been noted.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Dolphin posted:

a motherfucking spatula!

oh

poo poo

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019
tweet the WB name you coward

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i feel like if i had to guess the number of courts i would be wrong enough for it to be a joke on one of those jay leno asks people trivia bits

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/CillizzaCNN/status/1191383369675952128
:thunk:

Apr 7, 2003

Donald Trump is going to tweet the N Word. His approval rating will surge by 20 points and he will win re-election.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

This is too early to start decorating for Christmas

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
Oh man I wish I could find the quote I heard from prez on the radio this morning:

it was something like:

"Many people are saying the whistleblower is a fraud, I wouldn't go that far, but on closer examination I think I would say that"

:smugdon:

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

Addamere posted:

I'm feeling really good today. I'm about to embark on my second outing of the day, a feat which I have not accomplished in literally years since my depression escalated. Going somewhere! Twice! In one day! :woop:

:waycool:

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019
call of duty ghosts is soooooooooooooooooooo dumb

and i'm dumber for trying to play it again

back to stellaris

i'm surrounded by hegemonic imperialists

and my civilization is very marrianne energy vibes and busy with taking in refugees and assisting rebels that are breaking away from the imerpalists
:haw: its a cool and good game

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

UFOTacoMan posted:

Oh man I wish I could find the quote I heard from prez on the radio this morning:

it was something like:

"Many people are saying the whistleblower is a fraud, I wouldn't go that far, but on closer examination I think I would say that"

:smugdon:

pretty sure Daniel Dale tweeted that quote last night

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Addamere posted:

I'm laying in bed next to some lube and a cup of whiskey so you are besting me today by a country mile

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Addamere posted:

i'm always rooting for you, Addamere

have fun

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

It's time for your opening statement. Please sit on my lap and tell me what you want the court to decide.

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019
a supreme court judge from every state in the union imo

plus territories

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

The Alpha Centauri posted:

a supreme court judge from every state in the union imo

plus territories

What no

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe

call of duty ghosts is soooooooooooooooooooo dumb

and i'm dumber for trying to play it again

back to stellaris

i'm surrounded by hegemonic imperialists

and my civilization is very marrianne energy vibes and busy with taking in refugees and assisting rebels that are breaking away from the imerpalists
:haw: its a cool and good game

nope sorry Ghosts was my favorite since MW2 because of Shield + C4 + Support Streaks

Dragged so many pubbies and campers to Domination wins

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/dsamuelsohn/status/1191386555623100416

like is there anything that says they can't just ddos the supreme court with every single case

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

is twitter embed broken

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

FactsAreUseless posted:

good news: America doesn't have an infinite number of courts

infinite courts with infinite chudges

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

FistEnergy posted:

nope sorry Ghosts was my favorite since MW2 because of Shield + C4 + Support Streaks

Dragged so many pubbies and campers to Domination wins

i was doing the campaign

the story loving sucks

it had potential but it just dumb

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

lmbo the related article about racist white people getting triggered at founding father plantation tours because they now incorporate acknowledgement of the horrors of slavery and that it is "political propaganda."

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
One year from today we're gonna be posting lol as the president of the United States makes an address from the oval office declaring that the election was stolen

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe

i was doing the campaign

the story loving sucks

it had potential but it just dumb

what's a campaign

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

One year from today we're gonna be posting lol as the president of the United States makes an address from the oval office declaring that the election was stolen

yeah, so what

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

FistEnergy posted:

what's a campaign

an organism used to grift infinitely off suckers who believe in the system

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

gregday posted:

https://twitter.com/dsamuelsohn/status/1191386555623100416

like is there anything that says they can't just ddos the supreme court with every single case

I mean the scotus could very easily just reject all the others saying "due to this one, appeal is denied".

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe

an organism used to grift infinitely off suckers who believe in the system

oh yeah thanks i forgot for a second

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

FistEnergy posted:

oh yeah thanks i forgot for a second

Apr 7, 2003

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

petty bitch pres is still complaining about the 2016 election he won

All the 'coup' poo poo that's going around is just testing the waters for armed insurrection if he loses

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

triple sulk posted:

is twitter embed broken

nah just your brain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Addamere posted:

What's your secret? I'm stuck in a loop where I'm constantly worrying about not getting enough done at work and it short circuits my brain and I do dumb poo poo like post on here for hours instead of doing said work. I'm pretty sure I'm not getting a raise this year and feel like my job would be threatened if literally anyone in this office knew how to use a computer.