Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
"I RULE THE WORLD!" *voice cracks like a 12 year old*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
just posting this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zySHepF04c

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
most plausible theory i've heard is that milo wants to boost nick fuentes, the creepy little ultra-schismatic catholic fascist messing with TPUSA, and spencer has been criticizing him. releasing this is obviously embarrassing for spencer. so keep that in mind.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I assume it's some inside baseball nazi drama. But watching any of these fucks eat poo poo in public is great.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

richard spencer having a supervillain / hitler-level meltdown after cville

https://twitter.com/atheist_cvnt/status/1191157832546041856

richard's sounding kinda punchy

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Crowsbeak posted:

I saw Gorka denouncing Nick Fuentes with Michelle Mallon hacking him. Looks like the alt lite is about to have a fight with the alt right.

Wish they would all genocide each other already. Leave us the gently caress out of it

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

jesus he's insane. but this release is good, for at least two reasons
1. milo releasing it indicates that the alt-right infighting is ongoing, if not ramping up
2. spencer and the alt-right in general love to accuse the left of being pathologically emotional. this, more than anything else, proves that it's merely projection

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

if you can stomach the "stalin is the greatest man who ever lived" stuff i would recommend the soviet film "fall of berlin" which has the most accurate portrait of hitler next to the one in downfall

you think they're exaggerating but no, the russians knew what was up

make sure to turn on subtitles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-hZam8dXHU&t=2153s

I love the extremely gremlin like appearance and extremely fawning behavior of the Goebbels caricature.

Ague Proof posted:

he was filmed in DC trying to show people his small pepe

I hate it when people do that. It just make me want to punch them right in the face.

Stickfigure
Sep 4, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

if you can stomach the "stalin is the greatest man who ever lived" stuff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j2F4VcBmeo&t=16s

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
amazing to see that Richard Spencer is essentially being written as a Garth Ennis villain

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
We regret to inform you that Richard Spencer is racist

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

BraveUlysses posted:

racists made that word so of course they like it?

I mean I'm not surprised that he knows and enjoys using that word, but usually when people are blowing off emotional steam they tend to use shorter, punchier words. Dudes got no problems dropping slurs (in that same recording even!) Why not use a nice simple n-bomb instead of an awkward outdated word like octaroon unless hes a massive loving tightwad?

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

I want to give him a loving swirly so bad

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

uber_stoat posted:

"I RULE THE WORLD!" *voice cracks like a 12 year old*

he sounds like Andy Dick raging about being a hologram created by humans on Voyager

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Was he the one hit with a bike lock? Clearly it's not his fault he harbors such evil, racist views, the bike lock irreversibly turned his brain racist! Wait, he was like that BEFORE the bike lock? No, no, no, he was a sweet little angel who could do no harm! Clearly we need to hit him with more bike locks to try to reverse the damage.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

cool dance moves posted:

I mean I'm not surprised that he knows and enjoys using that word, but usually when people are blowing off emotional steam they tend to use shorter, punchier words. Dudes got no problems dropping slurs (in that same recording even!) Why not use a nice simple n-bomb instead of an awkward outdated word like octaroon unless hes a massive loving tightwad?
its because he is an old money rear end in a top hat who desperately wants to sound smarter and better than he really is.

most plausible theory i've heard is that milo wants to boost nick fuentes, the creepy little ultra-schismatic catholic fascist messing with TPUSA, and spencer has been criticizing him. releasing this is obviously embarrassing for spencer. so keep that in mind.

Finicums Wake posted:

jesus he's insane. but this release is good, for at least two reasons
1. milo releasing it indicates that the alt-right infighting is ongoing, if not ramping up
2. spencer and the alt-right in general love to accuse the left of being pathologically emotional. this, more than anything else, proves that it's merely projection

sounds about right. the alt lite thinks they will make more money and survive longer if they are under the umbrella of the GOP. the rich alt right shitheads bascialy want to just contiune making cash and grifting and finding other nutters to back, while the siege pillers just want to hurt things.

Asgerd
May 6, 2012

I worked up a powerful loneliness in my massive bed, in the massive dark.
Grimey Drawer

richard spencer having a supervillain / hitler-level meltdown after cville

https://twitter.com/atheist_cvnt/status/1191157832546041856

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGthXSk5Y-I

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

https://twitter.com/Catchwreck3/status/1190883568957960193

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Goast posted:

for a little backstory this was projected onto the hotel andy and co are staying at for this event

most the people walking by the little protest were supportive and there was a cute dog

lollin that they list Ngo as "reporting on hate crime hoaxes"

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.

if you can stomach the "stalin is the greatest man who ever lived" stuff i would recommend the soviet film "fall of berlin" which has the most accurate portrait of hitler next to the one in downfall

you think they're exaggerating but no, the russians knew what was up

make sure to turn on subtitles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-hZam8dXHU&t=2153s
it's a credit to that film that i'm dumb as poo poo but immediately knew the fat man in the blue suit is goering just based on how he's swaying.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.

Grondoth posted:

boy

I wonder what Milo's plan is here
i wonder if he would try a liberal pivot, not that I think he'd succeed in it but where else does he have to go.

MaxieSatan
Oct 19, 2017

critical support for anarchists

mono posted:

lollin that they list Ngo as "reporting on hate crime hoaxes"

I suppose committing them and reporting on that counts

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Dapper_Swindler posted:

its because he is an old money rear end in a top hat who desperately wants to sound smarter and better than he really is.

FYI his mother came from Louisiana cotton plantation family and he very likely was literally brought up indoctrinated in KKK lingo. Terms like that were probably uttered frequently during his upbringing, Louisiana sucks real bad like that. My family is also from Louisiana, it wouldn't surprise me a bit.

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i love how it sounds like the unhinged monologue of the "calm and composed bad guy" from some video game/movie before he gets a hollow point in the head followed by a pithy one liner.

THANK YOU. I was thinking more or less the same thing. It's exactly the kind of red-faced tantrum that a villain would have before getting domed. It's hilarious just how screechy and feckless he sounds.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i love how it sounds like the unhinged monologue of the "calm and composed bad guy" from some video game/movie before he gets a hollow point in the head followed by a pithy one liner.
"hail to the martin luther king, baby" --duke nukem

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
https://twitter.com/egavactip/status/1191382375864897537

1) LOL that headline

2) This seems to be an emerging tactic - run against an incumbent Dem in a deep blue district, use it to raise your public/media profile and grift some campaign contributions - on the dingdong right.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

FMguru posted:

1) LOL that headline

2) This seems to be an emerging tactic - run against an incumbent Dem in a deep blue district, use it to raise your public/media profile and grift some campaign contributions - on the dingdong right.

it's also a method they use to reverse being deplatformed in the cases that they are, though I'm not sure how successful a tactic it is in the US

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

cool dance moves posted:

tightwad?

i think his family owns tons of cotton producing land in Louisiana and they definitely codified stuff like that in LA in the 18/19th centuries

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Aww, poor buddy never had a chance. :(

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

b-but fuentes posts the same content on twitter that spencer espoused in that video

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ague Proof posted:

b-but fuentes posts the same content on twitter that spencer espoused in that video

Milo's old computer password was some variation of "longknives" and he was at the pre and post Charlottesville party and then married a black guy later that year. It's not like he really cares what any of these people believe he's a major goofy who's starved for money and attention and has lots of dirt on people.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Maybe if these nazi's didn't want to get blackmailed they should have lent more material support to the psychotic gay guy they were using as a token when they thought they had momentum.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Alan Smithee posted:

Wish they would all genocide each other already. Leave us the gently caress out of it

Btw I meant Malkin. The new iOS update has been much more aggressive about what it assumes are spelling mistakes.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

FMguru posted:

1) LOL that headline

(Checking residency requirements for Minnesota first district).

So, fec would not notice say a quarter million check from a super pac to a consultant who happens to be the candidate running right?

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

Epic High Five posted:

it's also a method they use to reverse being deplatformed in the cases that they are, though I'm not sure how successful a tactic it is in the US

*Laura Loomer presses her filing paperwork along with her face against Twitter's office window and hyperventilates as the receptionist dials 9, 1, and hovers their finger meaningfully over the 1 button*

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Crowsbeak posted:

Btw I meant Malkin. The new iOS update has been much more aggressive about what it assumes are spelling mistakes.
I figured you did, but had reasoned that the keys swapped are all adjacent to each other so it'd've been a pretty plausible typo.

animist
Aug 28, 2018
lmao at the "i'll come back here every weekend if i have to!!!" bit

that is not nearly as threatening as you think it sounds, dude

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
really enjoying the concern trolling on twitter about hailey adams being sexually assaulted by antifa because her address was doxxed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

animist posted:

lmao at the "i'll come back here every weekend if i have to!!!" bit

that is not nearly as threatening as you think it sounds, dude

It probably sounded more impressive in his own mind because he thought he had a literal army of turbochuds ready to march at his command?