Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Lastgirl posted:

i'd like it to be deleted because the UI is pretty atrocious and it seems really really difficult to customize your own facebook the way you want it, if you want specific news feeds on specific days instead of just having a whole blob of them all at once and having to manually snooze them

its really stupid and zuckerberg is a hack because if I could pitch that kind of improvement, i should be earning billions to distribute them to people to end homelessness and eco conservation then kill myself for being rich

the events/groups combo is used a lot in local underground arts and music scenes to coordinate stuff really easily (that's why I know about it) and I wish there were some non Facebook thing with similar functionality and better ui

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

SKULL.GIF posted:

gehenna was originally the garbage dump outside jerusalem or something like that

also u can't pray there and items are likely to get cursed so don't use two handed weapons if you can help it

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

DryGoods posted:

stop dumping your stolen piss barrels into the sea

i told u its legitimate salvage IDIOT

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

yea they dont even have slayer

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

mooyashi posted:

also u can't pray there and items are likely to get cursed so don't use two handed weapons if you can help it

deep cut

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I see they're pullin the ole' Carnahan on that Halladay vote

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

nobody who owns a lot of real estate pays a cent in taxes lol, there's like a hundred thousand different ways to use the fact that you own property to secure write offs, to the point that you can get a huge rebate despite owning multiple giant properties with thousands of tenants and turning a big profit off of it

Kushner got 500k in rebates last year lmfao

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

SKULL.GIF posted:

gehenna was originally the garbage dump outside jerusalem or something like that

vampires fear the coming of gehenna

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

PostNouveau posted:

IIRC, Maddow got a hold of a couple of summary pages of his taxes from like 15 years ago, and they were pretty unremarkable and he had a shitload of tax breaks.

ProPublica has already showed that Trump's tax returns are going to be super boring. They're only interesting when you compare them to his borrowing, and that's where you find all his fraud.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I'm sure everything will be fine.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Rah! posted:

"just thinking bout thos nazis" -lastgoebbels :vince::smugdon:

Rah!ctionary, eyes red from crying so hard at people getting things done while he shitposts all day! Oh well! I try to be so nice to him :yooge:

hungry for crepes n shit
Aug 17, 2005

DJTjr: Hi Dad! Do you think you could tweet something about my bo--

Taormp: HOPE? HOPEY IS THAT YOU

Scavino: Don't worry kid I got you covered

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

mooyashi posted:

remember when scrolls used to get burned? good times

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
absolutely nothing matters

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

ArmZ posted:

jraph?

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

drygoods the piss barrels are part of the plan to kill assmerica im doing my part what are u doing. Making foolish posts

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

:hmmyes:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

ProPublica has already showed that Trump's tax returns are going to be super boring. They're only interesting when you compare them to his borrowing, and that's where you find all his fraud.

Yeah in his grand tradition of shouting his crimes, I think he gave away the end when he called himself "the king of debt," which can only mean "manipulating debt to not pay it"

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

Pompeo is a loving idiot :angel: tipped his intelligence like that, i bet he has had compromised so many assets and got them killed to secure the oil and be a idiotic fat fucker

catch me if you can but the soundtrack is an hour and a half of risset rhythm

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

tacodaemon posted:

the events/groups combo is used a lot in local underground arts and music scenes to coordinate stuff really easily (that's why I know about it) and I wish there were some non Facebook thing with similar functionality and better ui

exactly!

kero kero bonito is playing live soon and i got tickets, thank you fakebook

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1191421616208719872?s=20
The smooth brained will inherit the earth

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Calibanibal posted:

Somebody bought me PMs access and now I get like 20 messages a day complaining about cspam IRC drama

The worst gift

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I'm pretty sure every single one of the thousand+ books written by right wing grifters with the title "TRIGGERED" is just the exact same book released with a different cover and new ISBN every time

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
lol trump could shut down the witch hunt by just claiming everybody around him was a cia or fbi asset, if he hadn't alienated all of his own intelligence services

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lastgirl posted:

exactly!

kero kero bonito is playing live soon and i got tickets, thank you fakebook

kero kero bonito should tour with cibo matto

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQf_tS5WAP4

its like an auditory version of a panic attack

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Lastgirl posted:

Rah!ctionary, eyes red from crying so hard at people getting things done while he shitposts all day! Oh well! I try to be so nice to him :yooge:

I said NO! im not crying ur crying :sad:

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
All those poo poo awful boomers and chuds that fight so hard against safe injection sites should be forced to pay the bills for people that are hospitalized from IV drug infections. Enjoy that bill for 2 months in the hospital after they had to get emergency spinal decompression and resection for an epidural abscess compressing their cord and resulting stay in hospital because they can't be discharged to home with a PICC for the required IV antibiotics because they can't be sent back into the wild with a line due to the drug use. I assure you these patients are not paying these bills.

WHY IS HEALTH CARE SO EXPENSIVE IN AMERICA?!

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

I'm pretty sure every single one of the thousand+ books written by right wing grifters with the title "TRIGGERED" is just the exact same book released with a different cover and new ISBN every time

if so, we'll never know, because literally nobody has read a single copy of any of them

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/dsamuelsohn/status/1191398229642031104

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

lol my son's mainlined an iPad forever and his linguistic ability is quite advanced despite this.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Rah! posted:

I said NO! im not crying ur crying :sad:

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

the next step is for 25 years of military service gets you a house of your choice up to 450k with no taxes

that'll secure the gently caress out our hegemony

also service guarantees citizenship and the rest of us get it revoked to some 2nd class status

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

how dare you insult my linguistically quite advanced son like this

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Rah! shitposting about nazis instead of punching them... LIKE A DOG!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/dougherty_jesse/status/1191424205776134145?s=20