Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Songbearer posted:

You'll miss the 2 hour Kim romance sidequest if you don't find the Golden Rims at 5am on the second week

he really is the best choice for the gondola ride at the Golden Saucer, I'm glad I gamed it out ahead of time to make it happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

It also uses you being generally vulnerable and schlubby to make the moments when you can do something genuinely cool really stand out.

Nick Buntline
Dec 20, 2007
Doesn't know the impossible.

Palpek posted:

The tag already got uploaded:

I'll just ring it up for anybody who quotes this post in the next day or so.

It being applied to an account depends on admin reaction time though (or you can buy an av with it added in img tags in the text field if you don't want to wait).

100% down for this. This game was an amazing experience.

black.lion
Apr 1, 2004

For if he like a madman lived,
At least he like a wise one died.

Palpek posted:

It being applied to an account depends on admin reaction time though (or you can buy an av with it added in img tags in the text field if you don't want to wait).

Yes please

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Palpek posted:

I would be honored to be a hobocop (even if you cant really be a hobocop in game)

citybeatnik
Mar 1, 2013

You Are All
WEIRDOS

Palpek posted:

Sock it to me.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

The completed thought for Actual Art Degree is perfect

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

Palpek posted:

To the Max!

Really the game dev needs to sell art prints of the thought cabinet.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters

Palpek posted:

Make me disco. Opting in :allears:

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Palpek posted:

Hell yeah, it's perfect!

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

Palpek posted:

gently caress it. hobo cop for life

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Palpek posted:

Yo.

Is there an obscure use for pawnable items, or are they just that - pawnables. Fro example, I found how to use the ball (boule), Rene's photo, and both rifles. But what about the postcards and a lot of the random junk you accumulate?

Xander77 fucked around with this message at 05:07 on Nov 5, 2019

rargphlam
Dec 16, 2008

Palpek posted:

I need this as much as Electro-Chemistry needs speed.

e: Some stuff yes. Post cards I have not found a use for yet, but most non-postcard items wind up being useful for something.

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019
:discourse:

Xander77 posted:

Yo.

Is there an obscure use for pawnable items, or are they just that - pawnables. Fro example, I found how to use the ball (boule), Rene's postcard, and both rifles. But what about the other postcards and a lot of the random junk you accumulate?

Some of the random junk can be used for things. I'm not sure if any of the postcards have a use, though.

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem

Palpek posted:

so hard core

e-dt
Sep 16, 2019

Palpek posted:

before this i was simply proto. now i am become hard core

itry
Aug 23, 2019

Palpek posted:

:toot:

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Palpek posted:

I want to be a Hobocop

Chomposaur
Feb 28, 2010

Palpek posted:

I've never wanted anything more in my life than to be a hobocop

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

I am a mouth, and I must scream

Palpek posted:

hit me

Cactrot
Jan 11, 2001

Go Go Cactus Galactus

Palpek posted:

This is very disco, I love it.

Pulsarcat
Feb 7, 2012

Palpek posted:

I can no longer resist the call of the hobocop life style

steeltoedsneakers
Jul 26, 2016

Palpek posted:

heck yes please!

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Palpek posted:

please and thank you

Eminent Domain
Sep 23, 2007

Palpek posted:

Please and thank you

Time to get back to my Sorry Brain Cop playthrough

arrowdust
Jan 26, 2015

Palpek posted:

Woop woop lezz go

I'm too far in and can't stop :kingsley:

WarpedLichen
Aug 14, 2008

Palpek posted:

Opting in. Gotta collect that sweet sweet tare.

One Hundred Monkeys
Aug 7, 2010

Palpek posted:

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

There was a terrible noise.
There was a terrible silence.

Palpek posted:

Sure

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

Palpek posted:

Heithinn Grasida
Mar 28, 2005

...must attack and fall upon them with a gallant bearing and a fearless heart, and, if possible, vanquish and destroy them, even though they have for armour the shells of a certain fish, that they say are harder than diamonds, and in place of swords wield trenchant blades of Damascus steel...

Palpek posted:

I’m sorry, I want to dual class copotypes to hobocop.

WrightOfWay
Jul 24, 2010

Palpek posted:

I am hobo

Trizzdog
May 5, 2014
Original Proprietor of Space Dank

Palpek posted:

I, too, will be hobo cop.

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Palpek posted:

Get me that thing

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

Palpek posted:

Sorry for the trouble but I'd like this tag. Sorry and thank you. Sorry again.

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

Palpek posted:

yes please

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Palpek posted:

I'm signing up like Cuno

Arcanuse
Mar 15, 2019

Palpek posted:

One more recruit for the Hobocop Brigade.

Rebel Blob
Mar 1, 2008

Extinction for our time

Palpek posted:

Too busy playing Disco Elysium to read/post the thread, but I'll jump on this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Palpek posted:

Hell yeah