Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1191580047309754368

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
From one dusty shadow to another:
why are you shining this light on me?

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
Genuinely want a candidate who promises to blow up the sun. I want to see ambition, people.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

CODChimera posted:

remember when everyone was excited because those tapes were going to get a whole lot of people arrested?

name and shame

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Pmart

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

quote:

I'm having a WTF moment. My girlfriend is 28, I'm 30. I was looking through her iCloud photos, and found nudes that I've never seen. I questioned her, and turns out they are from before we started dating. Guess I can live with that.

hosed up thing is I asked which ex-boyfriend was lucky, and she said none. She was trading with her friend's younger brother, who is 17, which means he would have been 15 when she did this with him.

I asked how/why she would send a 15 year old kid nude pics, and she said she doesn't know. He messaged her, they texted over a period of time (couple weeks), and he eventually persuaded her. She said he made her feel attractive, so it made her want to do what he asked.

I'm thinking about breaking up with her over this. Am I blowing this out of proportion? It just seems so hosed.

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Bert Roberge posted:

Just like the beginning of Jennifer Government only with Popeye's chicken sandwiches instead of Nike shoes.

remember that game where you built a nation based on that book. that was cool. I never read the book though

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Filthy Hans posted:

there's gotta be a serious overlap in the venn diagram of pedophiles and dudes with hosed up dicks

guys with dicks so small they convince themselves they can only feel like they have a normal dick with a child

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Marzzle posted:

guys with dicks so small they convince themselves they can only feel like they have a normal dick with a child

girl you know i got a childish rear end penis

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

its not small, it's childish

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

its got a playful aura about it

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Kendrick Lamar is maybe the best rapper alive imo

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

i want a big rear end brand gigantic fan in my bedroom :radcat:

whatever diameter barely fits leaving only an inch between the end of the blades and the shortest room dimension

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Bulgakov posted:

whatever diameter barely fits leaving only an inch between the end of the blades and the shortest room dimension

what could go wrong, except for a bunch of really obvious things

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Filthy Hans posted:

there's gotta be a serious overlap in the venn diagram of pedophiles and dudes with hosed up dicks

thats the silver lining in the whole epstein thing, I mean that girl said Epstein never got hard which frankly was a total surprise for me I mean you imagine these pedophile guys going into these situations with like JR High morning wood style boners but apparently they never ever chubbed up ever. I mean its not like people find themselves on Little St James and pouting saying like "ah man I thought I was going to bang a supermodel, I GUESS I'll gently caress a kid" :rolleyes:

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Bilirubin posted:

take beans, bring to boil. turn off. Let soak for an hour. Then cook the fuckers like a normal human being its not hard

thats what im saying!!!

the myth that if you didn't soak them overnight you can't make beans the same day turns people away from more beans in life imo

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Squizzle posted:

delaware isnt real

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

what could go wrong, except for a bunch of really obvious things

well it'll be on a shorter stem obviously, like a normal ceiling fan

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bulgakov posted:

well it'll be on a shorter stem obviously, like a normal ceiling fan

extend that stem until the fan blades are only an inch above the floor and set it to only ever run on high, and it is in the room between your posting station and the bathroom so you get in your cardio every time you go pee

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Dear reddit, my gf is a pedo

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Alec Eiffel posted:

remember that game where you built a nation based on that book. that was cool. I never read the book though

The game was better than the book. The book was like a more poorly written Snow Crash without the humor.

In the book some Nike execs hire some youths to murder the first guy to buy a new limited release sneaker coming out to build hype.

Bert Roberge has issued a correction as of 08:04 on Nov 5, 2019

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

more ideally i would just sleep in a bedroom that's one of those indoor sky diving places and ill just crash all around while snoozing but at least having a nice breeze

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Addamere posted:

extend that stem until the fan blades are only an inch above the floor and set it to only ever run on high, and it is in the room between your posting station and the bathroom so you get in your cardio every time you go pee

i like it

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

https://www.bigassfans.com/diy/

pretty pricey there's prolly some shoddy knockoffs on ali express :ironicat: lets see

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Bulgakov posted:

I'm no science loser but I bet something says that after a certain diameter/speed there is no difference when you're in an enclosed room.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

I'm no science loser but I bet something says that after a certain diameter/speed there is no difference when you're in an enclosed room.

things like this exist for aesthetics not function

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

first attempt is a failure

now I'm bored and will drink more beer instead

Isizzlehorn
Feb 25, 2010

:lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick:

Dudes can't handle their girlfriends not getting their permission to be horny with other dudes before going out with them.

TMRUP

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Addamere posted:

things like this exist for aesthetics not function

um friend if you've been in a store with one of those fans you'd know they are extremely great

slow moving but they move a lot of air and are very nice and its weird that it took until the 21st century for them to exist

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Bulgakov posted:

first attempt is a failure

now I'm bored and will drink more beer instead

Well

will that fit on your ceiling or not

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

Well

will that fit on your ceiling or not

if i could reroute an ac vent to come out of the butt hole that would be fun otherwise I dunno

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
big dick daddy's dongorium + big rear end + big ol' rear end

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
a big rear end fan but instead of fan blades it's 8 of those giant purple dildo bats from saints row 3

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Grondoth posted:

American christianity needs to be rebirthed in flames

Look at this shitshow, this overt blasphemy

APUSH is going to be wild in like 60 loving years

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
TMORP

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1191576811207036929

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Addamere posted:

a big rear end fan but instead of fan blades it's 8 of those giant purple dildo bats from saints row 3

i was browsing craigslist once and i guess someone involved with the production ended up with the actual dildo bat. they were selling it for several hundred dollars and were inviting people to come over and look at it

i was kind of tempted to email them. they were right down the street from me

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

fosborb posted:

APUSH is going to be wild in like 60 loving years

my apush in 1999 was probably the most conservative class i've ever taken

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Dale's been using that disclaimer for 3 goddamn years lmao

CODChimera