Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

That's my favorite transformer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

put this in huamnaties grave stone

https://twitter.com/cancel_sam/status/1191581772766744576?s=21

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

trump

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

euphronius posted:

le baron

Jesus Christ
I know right, just another Mormon community in Mexico, no history to examine here

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
taking all the gasified syrian baby wind out of my sodastream posting :argh:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
MAKE MORE TWEETS FAT MAN

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

SoDa aka South Dakota

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

mormonpartyboat posted:

yeah, no, i get that you saw me make fun of horny goons and immediately lost your mind about a soda machine

do you see how all the things in the left part of the red circle are not the things where the two circles overlap

But there was no one in the blue circle in this thread! Why are you talking about hypothetical people who are mad for incorrect reasons somewhere else?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Gripweed posted:

But there was no one in the blue circle in this thread!

oh, they're here

they know who they are

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Joementum posted:

it's so funny that this continues to be an issue in the UK as if the american president wouldn't be :f5:ing that launch button anyway

https://twitter.com/CraigMurrayOrg/status/1191690011349045248

I'm not huge into British politics but don't the Lib Dems always find Some Reason not to support the Labour candidate for PM the same way "moderate republicans" always seem to find some flaw in the dem candidate that disqualifies them

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
i gotta go vote for a bunch of local offices today that i have no idea what they do, and i feel like the literature isn't very descriptive.

how do i tell which candidate is the right one for coroner?

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Gripweed posted:

But there was no one in the blue circle in this thread! Why are you talking about hypothetical people who are mad for incorrect reasons somewhere else?
C-SPAM: Talking about hypothetical people who are mad for incorrect reasons somewhere else

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i said cool it

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/NYT_first_said/status/1191669974831706113

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Wonder woman loves israel.... black widow loves israel.... there is something sick in the world of women super heroes

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side
i've spent months preparing this ted talk and he just blurted it out with an mspaint venn diagram in the rtump thread

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The USA troops are p. much the Cincinnati Bengals of troops

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Calibanibal posted:

Wonder woman loves israel.... black widow loves israel.... there is something sick in the world of women super heroes

also the wasp hates jews

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

The Alpha Centauri posted:

so yeah i'm going to vote no on Marcy's Law ballot measure

any law goons want to chime on it? looks like a slippery slope to letting the victim of a crime decide the fate of the defendant

:shrug:

i don't know wtf Marcy's law is but when I saw noted hollywood chud Frasier Crane stumping for it, I knew it was probably bad.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Oh hey btw the dude that walked into a Walmart the week after the Texas massacre with an AR15 and 4 full mags got 2 years probation

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

horny goons

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

millenials are hosed in the head because our parents were dancing the macarena thinking the good times will never end and it'll all trickle down to them and then to us

:lol:

but also weekly 20/20 reminders about why you need to drug test, pat down, and ankle monitor you kids so they aren't going to rainbow parties doing esctasy, satanic panics, and just buy your kid a furby and keep them inside watching scared straight and use a v chip to block MTV

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

colachute posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tE-ey9s-OU

people are gonna watch this and be like “gently caress I wanna be a cop and do that” and then a minority will get shot in a few years as a result.

actually looks pretty funny but I love the first two so brain worms and such

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

Calibanibal posted:

lady thor is conflicted

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

:chast2b:

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

The Nastier Nate posted:

i gotta go vote for a bunch of local offices today that i have no idea what they do, and i feel like the literature isn't very descriptive.

how do i tell which candidate is the right one for coroner?
search their twitter for epstein memes

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

zegermans posted:

Oh hey btw the dude that walked into a Walmart the week after the Texas massacre with an AR15 and 4 full mags got 2 years probation

White nationalism doesn't exist libturd

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Joementum posted:

it's so funny that this continues to be an issue in the UK as if the american president wouldn't be :f5:ing that launch button anyway

What the gently caress is wrong with her

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

she’s a goddamn Tory

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019
brits going to start another war

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Release Thomas Mair, tell him Jo's still alive

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Joementum posted:

how do you "prepare" for pushing the button? can we gofundme corbyn one of these?

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
i'm a single issue voter and my issue is whether the candidate is eager to end all life on earth

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Lawman 0 posted:

What the gently caress is wrong with her
Apparently this is a thing that's been around for a few years. People keep asking if Corbyn will nuke someone and he keeps say we should never let things get that bad but welp Britain is full on death krew.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Don't buy sabra hummus either, for the same reason as sodastream.

And because Sabra hummus tastes like a camel's rear end in a top hat.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mormonpartyboat posted:

yeah, no, i get that you saw me make fun of horny goons and immediately lost your mind about a soda machine

do you see how all the things in the left part of the red circle are not the things where the two circles overlap
i think maybe a venn diagram was not the best device in this particular scenario

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

how do you "prepare" for pushing the button? can we gofundme corbyn one of these?

That's some gross rear end nails

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

The Nastier Nate posted:

i don't know wtf Marcy's law is but when I saw noted hollywood chud Frasier Crane stumping for it, I knew it was probably bad.

This was the right decision