Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
https://twitter.com/jerrydunleavy/status/1191744385328779264

“Bombshell stories about Epstein didn’t kill themselves.”

Fiend has issued a correction as of 19:03 on Nov 5, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tylersayten
Mar 20, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

sleeptalker posted:

Project Veritas has always been a pawn of rich-as-hell funders so on some level they're undoubtedly helping child sex traffickers, just in this case maybe to hurt the competition.

I think this here somewhat confirms my suspicions that something Epstein related is going to be the 2020 October surprise against Trump, and this O’Keefe thing is the right-wing strategy of blaming the Clintons first before the dems - specifically a bitter Hillary after 2016 and her connections - pin Trump to the wall with it.

That said there is no doubt in my mind that video exists of Trump and Bill Clinton raping underage girls thanks to Epstein. It’s whoever is going to expose the other first

Gonna be :munch: as gently caress to watch regardless

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

sleeptalker posted:

Project Veritas has always been a pawn of rich-as-hell funders so on some level they're undoubtedly helping child sex traffickers, just in this case maybe to hurt the competition.

I think potentially he could be motivated by both incentives for doing it (e.g. promising to attempt whatever sci-fi poo poo he wanted done to his remains), and threats for not doing it (they'd kill him anyway, kill anyone he cared about, etc.).

But the physical evidence that we know about is against suicide, so even if he did make the attempt, he failed and was murdered (barring escape theories). I don't really see much point in talking about the possibility of him killing himself.

epstien cloned himself in a chinese lab and willed all his poo poo to the clone

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

jarofpiss posted:

the “epstein was allowed to kill himself” is the dumbest possible theory because it includes both the conspiracy and suicide angles

it’s a far simpler conspiracy to pull off though

let him out of solitary, swap the bedsheets with more durable ones, unplug a camera, tell Epstein to “do what’s right”

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
The only reason project veritas published it is because she said Clinton. Next they will publish a video of bill and hillary eating a child and trump will be fuzzed out but you can clearly hear and see his mannerisms

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

hobbesmaster posted:

it’s a far simpler conspiracy to pull off though

let him out of solitary, swap the bedsheets with more durable ones, unplug a camera, tell Epstein to “do what’s right”

Why would that be simpler than one or two guys showing up with garrote wire?

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

AnEdgelord posted:

Why would that be simpler than one or two guys showing up with garrote wire?

because then you need one or two guys to make it to his cell unseen. the conspiracy for “letting him kill himself” can be setup remotely via work orders. messages can be relayed directly to him via the visitors he was getting.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
epstein followed the pedo cabal bushido code

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
how could anyone possibly get to his cell unseen, checkmate

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

I’m sure it’s possible but try the easy thing first? You don’t get rich by paying for poo poo you don’t need

eshock
Sep 2, 2004

This new video implicates Dersh--if it wasn't clear he was getting limited hangouted before it is now, ahahahahahahaha

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

hobbesmaster posted:

because then you need one or two guys to make it to his cell unseen. the conspiracy for “letting him kill himself” can be setup remotely via work orders. messages can be relayed directly to him via the visitors he was getting.

Weren't there people who said they saw strange individuals walking around?

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

sleeptalker posted:

I think potentially he could be motivated by both incentives for doing it (e.g. promising to attempt whatever sci-fi poo poo he wanted done to his remains), and threats for not doing it (they'd kill him anyway, kill anyone he cared about, etc.).

But the physical evidence that we know about is against suicide, so even if he did make the attempt, he failed and was murdered (barring escape theories). I don't really see much point in talking about the possibility of him killing himself.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

eshock posted:

This new video implicates Dersh--if it wasn't clear he was getting limited hangouted before it is now, ahahahahahahaha

just his public life in regards to media paints him as an rear end in a top hat, how bad is he in person that his child loving buddies are selling him down the river

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

sleeptalker posted:

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

marzzle stop hacking the gibson

The Saucer Hovers has issued a correction as of 20:03 on Nov 5, 2019

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

The Saucer Hovers posted:

marzzle stop hacking the gibson

forums dyin cloud(flare)

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Streak posted:

Elon Musk's boring machine was used to tunnel under the prison and bust epstein outta there, the suicide is just a distraction. He's been living in Thailand this entire time

that's absurd, if musk had anything to do with it he'd have been bragging on twitter immediately

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

hobbesmaster posted:

The cameras were "broken" and the pd just don't interrogate anyone but guards. Done.

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019
I hate this thread.

I just listened to the Capitalism Hits Home podcast episodes on Epstein, by Dr. Harriet Fraad, psychoanalyst Marxist wife of Marxist grandpa Richard Wolff. I thought it was a useful orientation to the people, institutions, and events behind the Epstein timeline. She also focuses on the class dynamics and psychosexual motivations of billionaire pedophilic rape orgies.

https://overcast.fm/+Ol1gCFipI
https://overcast.fm/+Ol1jZJJrs

What does God want me to do with this information indeed. Ahhhhhhhhhhh.

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

eshock posted:

lol tbf hes been doing a lot of that to himself too

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

Marzzle posted:

Would Epstein sexually assault his own clone

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

old.flv posted:

Would Epstein sexually assault his own clone

prob how he ensures the clone will also become a pedo

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
O'Keefe and Veritas receive funding from the Trump Foundation

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Ace of Baes posted:

O'Keefe and Veritas receive funding from the Trump Foundation

thank you mr president #thestorm #wwg1wga

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

fabergay egg posted:

that's absurd, if musk had anything to do with it he'd have been bragging on twitter immediately

Musk #1 maybe, but Musk #2 who was cloned in the Epstein lab by the CIA was dropped into a water trap and drowned before he could reveal the secret.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Current theories I've been keeping up with are that epstein was smuggled out of the prison alive and is under the care of the witness protection pogram. They have substantially altered his appearance so he (the most recognizable criminal in the world) will not be spotted. Here is a picture that is supposedly him, spotted several states away from NY:

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

tylersayten posted:

I think this here somewhat confirms my suspicions that something Epstein related is going to be the 2020 October surprise against Trump, and this O’Keefe thing is the right-wing strategy of blaming the Clintons first before the dems - specifically a bitter Hillary after 2016 and her connections - pin Trump to the wall with it.

That said there is no doubt in my mind that video exists of Trump and Bill Clinton raping underage girls thanks to Epstein. It’s whoever is going to expose the other first

Gonna be :munch: as gently caress to watch regardless

Hillary and her media hacks have been making noise about getting into the 2020 race. Maybe it's a shot across her bow.

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

Nothus posted:

Hillary and her media hacks have been making noise about getting into the 2020 race. Maybe it's a shot across her bow.

Uh I saw an article from Breitbart recently...

MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

https://twitter.com/Disney_PIus/status/1191830970045026305?s=20

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

quote:

In April 2019, Alan Dershowitz (an associate of Epstein who was one of his attorneys during his criminal investigation in 2006-2008) tried to pressure the Pulitzer prize committee to shut out Brown and the Miami Herald for her investigative reporting that reopened the Epstein case.[16] In an open letter Dershowitz wrote Brown should not be rewarded for her work. She was not.[17][18]

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

maybe epstein really did kill himself???

haha I'm j/k'n. that's loving ridiculous

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

Feranon posted:

idk man i guess i can empathize with her a little. she probably didn't wanna end up jobless and/or dead. especially if she has kids of her own. it's the same reason everybody puts up with so much every day when they know how bad things are

She was effectively getting Virginia Giuffre to risk her life by coming out of hiding to give an interview and then when she faced comparatively minor risk she backed down and has remained quiet ever since and the only thing that actually seems to irritate her is she didn't get the scoop.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
https://twitter.com/WaywardWinifred/status/1191855016132403205

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Al! posted:

thank you mr president #thestorm #wwg1wga

QAnon is a CIA op, as evidenced by Falun Gongs major presence in disseminating it. The idea is to push the truth through hyper partisan obviously incorrect theories or means to discredit anyone who stumbles upon the actual truth. A good example would be Tony Podesta, dude owns a poo poo ton of pedophile art, is heavily tied to the Clinton Foundations trafficking etc. WikiLeaks had people asking a lot of dangerous questions, thus the invention of Pizzagate, which was pushed heavily by Mike Cernovich, who works for, wait for it, Alan Dershowitz. 🙂

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
"QAnon is a CIA op" asserts CIA infiltrator Ace of Baes

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

Nothus posted:

as much as I loving LOATHE Hillary and the legacy of Clinton, she was not trying to get back in wtf

she's trying to make goddamn money with her latest lovely book but she's not THAT loving stupid.

I'm also going to go ahead and say she isnt horrible enough to tolerate child rape. If anything the right wing is pushing this poo poo hard because stories of Trump being at the coke orgies with 14 year olds go back to the mid-80's.

Bill was a horn-dog piece of poo poo, but in a scummy lawyer sexually harassing his secretary kind of way, not a "i want to rape kids" kind of way. I'm going to get poo poo on for this but I simply don't see it from either of them. Trump? abso-loving-lutely. Dude wants to gently caress his own daughter. Probably has.

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

Gareth Gobulcoque posted:

maybe epstein really did kill himself???

haha I'm j/k'n. that's loving ridiculous

It really fuckin is. This is the one "conspiracy theory" that I buy into completely. Like holy loving poo poo everyone saw this coming AND IT STILL HAPPENED

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016
If you want to exonerate Bill Clinton you have to, at least, explain why he was on the plane of a prolific child sex trafficker multiple times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem
Democrats?? Raping kids?? Highly illogical!! :awesomelon: