Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you

Pussy Quipped posted:

I can’t believe Ronnie couldnt draw a clock

They should have asked him to draw a cock, bet he could have handled that. But seriously, Ronnie's been on my mind for a long time now, and I wasn't too surprised. There have been a lot of warning signs. He'll live his best life available, but his retirement is due.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Ronnie and his fiancee seem to have a lot in common (pegging) and love each other but honestly that should be a warning sign for her to move on. Dude is 70 years old and is either incredibly dumb or developing dementia. If they get married she will be spoon feeding him strained peas like a baby in a few years after he has a stroke or gets full blown Alzheimer's.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Former Human posted:

Ronnie and his fiancee seem to have a lot in common (pegging) and love each other but honestly that should be a warning sign for her to move on. Dude is 70 years old and is either incredibly dumb or developing dementia. If they get married she will be spoon feeding him strained peas like a baby in a few years after he has a stroke or gets full blown Alzheimer's.

He's always been dumb, though?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Former Human posted:

"They're just tryin' to have a good time, I don't know why that bothahs you."

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

prefect posted:

He's always been dumb, though?

True.

But the prison Nurse who called in might have been on to something, as hyper-sexuality can be an early sign of dementia.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Pretty sure that is why Ronnie refuses to marry her

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

What's your problem, man?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

beep by grandpa posted:

What's your problem, man?

"Whatever, due."

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

gently caress that Robbie bit was grim

Holy poo poo a caller just said if Ronnie’s fiancé was really a nurse she’d know what’s wrong with Ronnie lmao

euphronius fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Nov 1, 2019

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

I wish Ronnie would retire so the show could focus on something else for five minutes.

Rattlehead
Nov 20, 2004
Only dead fish go with the flow.

Szyznyk posted:

I wish Ronnie would retire so the show could focus on something else for five minutes.

What's your problem, dude?

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Szyznyk posted:

They're grooming his replacement for a few months now (Brent). If you thought Ronnie's sex tips were gross, just wait for each new vile, nauseating recap of Brent's swinging adventures.

nate fisher
Mar 3, 2004

We've Got To Go Back

Sand Monster posted:

They're grooming his replacement for a few months now (Brent). If you thought Ronnie's sex tips were gross, just wait for each new vile, nauseating recap of Brent's swinging adventures.

Just wait until Brent eats his first cream pie.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
That will absolutely happen before his mental breakdown, divorce, and rehab. Ronnie is a creep that is funny (though I agree they can over use him), Brent is just creepy.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Creepy is in the eye of the beholder.

I actually like Brent, but I have three issues with him:

1. He is way, way too sensitive for his line of work. He just learned to hide it in the Marines... but not well enough for the Sterniverse. It says something that no DI every broke him like Bubba did.

2. Related, he is way, way too loving emotionally needy. For everything: air time, attaboys from Daddy, affirmation from his wife, affirmation from random swingers, etc. etc. Again, tries to pretend otherwise, but it's a thin facade.

3. Slave to his vices. I totally believe he is back on coke! Smokes too much weed, sucks on that vape nonstop, drinks too much, and of course, his sex addiction.

Now that I think about, it though, if he could do something about number 3, it would probably help with 1 and 2.

Oh, and he is definitely a sex addict, and that comes from someone who knows. I'm not sure if I agree with Howard that "sex addiction" = "people addiction". I think it is a separate but related addiction, and that some people have both. Given how needy Brent is, though, Howard might be right about him.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
who gives a poo poo who gives a gently caress.

Now its time for another Ronnie sex tip:
When you're eating a girl's oval office and her oval office smells like oval office, keep on eating that oval office because the only thing that smells better than oval office is a oval office that smells like a oval office! Thats your latest sex tape from Ronnie "early stage dementia" the limo driver.

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

the door for you

nate fisher posted:

Just wait until Brent eats his first cream pie.

So steamy

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

FTFY

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

drat i don't even like cream filling in my donuts

nate fisher
Mar 3, 2004

We've Got To Go Back

Squashy Nipples posted:

Creepy is in the eye of the beholder.

I actually like Brent, but I have three issues with him:

1. He is way, way too sensitive for his line of work. He just learned to hide it in the Marines... but not well enough for the Sterniverse. It says something that no DI every broke him like Bubba did.

2. Related, he is way, way too loving emotionally needy. For everything: air time, attaboys from Daddy, affirmation from his wife, affirmation from random swingers, etc. etc. Again, tries to pretend otherwise, but it's a thin facade.

3. Slave to his vices. I totally believe he is back on coke! Smokes too much weed, sucks on that vape nonstop, drinks too much, and of course, his sex addiction.

Now that I think about, it though, if he could do something about number 3, it would probably help with 1 and 2.

Oh, and he is definitely a sex addict, and that comes from someone who knows. I'm not sure if I agree with Howard that "sex addiction" = "people addiction". I think it is a separate but related addiction, and that some people have both. Given how needy Brent is, though, Howard might be right about him.

To be honest I like Brent, and while I find his swinging stories interesting I also find them un-erotic as as possible. It is not because I am judging him for his lifestyle (I have done some crazy stuff in my past, but I didn't reach his level of insanity), but there is something just off putting about the way he tells his stories. I do agree with your point that he is a sex addict, and that is not the same thing as a people addict.

One thing I will say Shuli really gets on my nerves with his whole shtick of Brent is a lair. Like during the recent Halloween Party Brent story, Shuli keep butting in to a prove a point based of an obvious false interpretation of story. It is kind of like the Gary germ story from last week. I hate when they try to make a bit out of something that we know they are misinterpreting on purpose. Still I usually like Shuli (congrats to him for being the only Howard News survivor), but stop with the Brent bit.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

The best part of Brent the air whore is the Steve Nowicki impression. That is dead on perfect, and perhaps the only funny "on our phone now is..." recurring segment.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

nate fisher posted:

an obvious false interpretation of story

Yeah, well said.

Brent got pretty heated on the air this morning. I actually agreed with him, but drat is he bad at arguing on his behalf. He always picks the worse angles to take.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Sand Monster posted:

The best part of Brent the air whore is the Steve Nowicki impression. That is dead on perfect, and perhaps the only funny "on our phone now is..." recurring segment.

I’m also a fan of Rapaport making GBS threads all over Brent on the Wrap Up Show.

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

the door for you

Squashy Nipples posted:

Yeah, well said.

Brent got pretty heated on the air this morning. I actually agreed with him, but drat is he bad at arguing on his behalf. He always picks the worse angles to take.

"You guys think my oval office bitch wife is a whore!"

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

euphronius posted:

Pretty sure that is why Ronnie refuses to marry her

Which is dumb. He probably plans to leave her a significant portion of his estate, being married makes that easier and less contestable (I don't think Ronnie has kids though, so maybe not as big of an issue), and a wife can have greater medical decision making.

Their age difference has always been super creepy. I remember when he talked about how he was older than her dad and how cool he thought that was. But their relationship seems genuine and honestly healthier than Howard's.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Sand Monster posted:

Steve is also Alex Jones and that is my favorite impression of all time

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

cumshitter posted:

Which is dumb. He probably plans to leave her a significant portion of his estate, being married makes that easier and less contestable (I don't think Ronnie has kids though, so maybe not as big of an issue), and a wife can have greater medical decision making.

Their age difference has always been super creepy. I remember when he talked about how he was older than her dad and how cool he thought that was. But their relationship seems genuine and honestly healthier than Howard's.

Ronnie has Grandkids IIRC.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

cumshitter posted:

Ronnie def has kids and grandkids

Which complicates everything

You can get medical powers of attorney for people wo being married

nate fisher
Mar 3, 2004

We've Got To Go Back

Szyznyk posted:

I’m also a fan of Rapaport making GBS threads all over Brent on the Wrap Up Show.

Every time Rapaport calls in I find it so painful to listen to, but he was a lot more tolerable on the Wrap Up Show yesterday.

Squashy Nipples posted:

Yeah, well said.

While I also agree with Brent, he should have known this was coming. Our society is conditioned to be monogamous from birth (yet cheating is probably worse now than ever). It seems Brent forgot that, and he never realized that coming out like this would be very bizarre to everyone. It is like he thinks the reason people don’t understand it is because they are jealous of his relationship. That said I do wonder if this was a bit to setup the Hollyweird Squares game. If she shows up with the Jackhammer, I will believe 100% yesterday was fake.

One more thing, Brent please stop saying it’s a free country.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

nate fisher posted:

One more thing, Brent please stop saying it’s a free country.

Hearing Brent argue transports me back to the playground in elementary school. His arguing "strategies" are no different than what I was hearing in the 3rd grade -- repeating things in a mocking tone, resorting to name calling, "it's a free country", etc.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world
I actually like Brent...but im a Bubba mark from back in the day. Power pig Hello!

I dont like his "Swinging" stories...but if anyone use to listen to Bubba, then you know he has been swinging since he was married to the girl in Florida (Actually, pretty sure thats why they divorced..he was into it and she wasnt anymore)

He is good on the air though....better then Rapparort

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

Power pig Hello!

The swinging stuff never came up that much on the old BTLS with the exception of Brent just admitting that he and Amanda did it. Bubba seemed to talk about him a Heather threesomes more than anything. I do seem to recall either Brent or Spiceboy going to a swingers resort and struck out which made for a week's worth of material.

The one dynamic I loved about BTLS is how they would call each other out on the bullshit. Brent and Bubba would say their things and then Mason and Spice would totally call them out and destroy their arguments.

Brent is the kinda guy that will use only Wikipedia and possibly reddit as reliable sources. I have no doubt that he's probably ended up going down the rabbit hole on TOR as well.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I'm listening to ETM's first call for the first time, and holy poo poo this is amazing.

edit: also, I can't tell if Howard has weird wank habits or if guys in general have weird wank habits or if I have weird wank habits.

YeahTubaMike fucked around with this message at 16:36 on Nov 5, 2019

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

YeahTubaMike posted:

I'm listening to ETM's first call for the first time, and holy poo poo this is amazing.

It's such a perfect summation of his entire "career" as a caller: white knighting for Kelly Clarkson and being delusional enough to think he has a chance of dating her.

YeahTubaMike posted:

edit: also, I can't tell if Howard has weird wank habits or if guys in general have weird wank habits or if I have weird wank habits.

All of the above.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

Bonzo posted:

The swinging stuff never came up that much on the old BTLS with the exception of Brent just admitting that he and Amanda did it. Bubba seemed to talk about him a Heather threesomes more than anything. I do seem to recall either Brent or Spiceboy going to a swingers resort and struck out which made for a week's worth of material.

The one dynamic I loved about BTLS is how they would call each other out on the bullshit. Brent and Bubba would say their things and then Mason and Spice would totally call them out and destroy their arguments.

Brent is the kinda guy that will use only Wikipedia and possibly reddit as reliable sources. I have no doubt that he's probably ended up going down the rabbit hole on TOR as well.

Bubba paid to send Brent and Amanda to Hedonism or as Bob Levy says, Hededonnnasism...
They were suppose to swing, but it was "BBW" week and they spent the whole time in the room smoking weed

Also when they did the bubbapaloozas around the country, there was always talk about Brent and Amanda trying to find some random cricket to hook up with

nate fisher
Mar 3, 2004

We've Got To Go Back
My memory could be off, but according to ‘my memory’ I found Amanda hotter than his current wife? I did google her but very few pictures. According to Reddit (that’s a big according) is they did swing, but it almost sounds closer to the ‘hot wife’ or ‘cuck’ lifestyle (plus rumors of her and Bubba’s ex?). Interesting given the direction Brent seems to be headed now.

Wasn’t Bubba into some form of the hot wife lifestyle? He was into recording his wife loving his friends (Hogan) and watching it?

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

I thought Amanda was hot....
Caitlin....ehhhhh...def a butter face. I mean dont get me wrong, Im sure id bang her given the chance..but I thought Amanda was hot. She was half Native American which I find super steamy

Sock The Great
Oct 1, 2006

It's Lonely At The Top. But It's Comforting To Look Down Upon Everyone At The Bottom
Grimey Drawer

nate fisher posted:

My memory could be off, but according to ‘my memory’ I found Amanda hotter than his current wife? I did google her but very few pictures. According to Reddit (that’s a big according) is they did swing, but it almost sounds closer to the ‘hot wife’ or ‘cuck’ lifestyle (plus rumors of her and Bubba’s ex?). Interesting given the direction Brent seems to be headed now.

Wasn’t Bubba into some form of the hot wife lifestyle? He was into recording his wife loving his friends (Hogan) and watching it?

There's a really excellent book about the Hogan / Gawker / Peter Thiel thing called "Conspiracy: Peter Thiel, Hulk Hogan, Gawker, and the Anatomy of Intrigue" by Ryan Holiday. Bubba is a total dirtbag and was secretly recording Hogan (and likely others) specifically to blackmail them and/or sell the tapes to tabloids.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

It’s tough to separate real life from bit and kayfabe in all these cases

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Amanda and Heather were amazing looking. Bubba's excuse most of the time was to let Heather gently caress because she was "horny 24/7" and he was too fat or thinking about BK stackers too much to have sex with her.

From the few times I've heard Amanda on air, she seemed pretty sane and together. Heather changed her last name after the Hogan sex tape release and has never been heard from again as far as I can tell.

Sock The Great posted:

There's a really excellent book about the Hogan / Gawker / Peter Thiel thing called "Conspiracy: Peter Thiel, Hulk Hogan, Gawker, and the Anatomy of Intrigue" by Ryan Holiday. Bubba is a total dirtbag and was secretly recording Hogan (and likely others) specifically to blackmail them and/or sell the tapes to tabloids.

I will definitely check this out and yes, Bubba is a total dirtbag. I've listened to Stern for decades so offensive humor is my thing but some of the antics on Bubba's show, especially towards sex workers, really crosses the line at times. The very early shows it's clear that some of the "talent" were girls that were being pimped out by abusive boyfriends who fed them drugs and booze to keep performing. Likely girls who were picked up at a Greyhound station and told that if they gently caress a few guys they'll be rich and famous.

One early contest idea BTLS had was something like Porn Star Idol. He wanted girls to come in, gently caress him and his crew FOR FREE and the winner would get like $2,000 in cash. Why not more? Well you see they record you loving all the staff, that's free content you can then put on your website!!

Bonzo fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Nov 5, 2019