Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
High BPM. . . creaky noises. . . this dudes talking about Jersey Club baybeee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

anniversary of that time Anon "waged war" on the cartels but a month later a cartel said "sure would be a shame if this Mexican Anon guy, every one of their living relatives of theirs, and everyone he says talked to Anon was found hanging from a highway sign" and Anon was like "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED OPERATION COMPLETE! TRUCE!!"

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Durf posted:

the youtube chudisphere has been pushing the anti-trans narrative hard for awhile

the few ppl I know IRL who follow Rubin et al think trans people are a bigger threat than climate change
Why do you talk to them?

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
*Chuck Schumer doddering excitedly towards two giant blow up figures of Midwest Republicans*

C-Spam, chanting: BIG STRUCTUAL BAILEYS! BIG STRUCTURAL BAILEYS! BIG STRUCTUAL BAILEYS! BIG STRUCTURAL BAILEYS! BIG STRUCTUAL BAILEYS! BIG STRUCTURAL BAILEYS!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/Clipart1994bot/status/1191191118483996674

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
anti-trans motherfuckers need to throw themselves into volcanoes

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Name a more iconic duo.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Squinky v2.0 posted:

yeah that’s a myth they perpetuate to cover for the fact that they haven’t made new candy corns since the 90s, the factories are just a front for money laundering

ya, the 1890s

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

FactsAreUseless posted:

"This isn't some hip-hop artist" is my new favorite way to say "but I'm white!"

it's even more nuanced than that: the guy runs a plane service company that maintains and houses other people's planes, and he's complaining that taxes on private planes would reduce his business, but he'd actually be okay with it if it was done to hurt hip-hop artists specifically even if it hurt him too

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

mexico isn't gonna allow them to do that and unless trump just plans on annexing the entire country they can't really afford to just ignore that and rambo their way through the mexican countryside

they didn't even do that in the middle east, they're definitely not gonna do it to a major trading partner that our house-of-cards economy is partially balanced on

it would very likely just look like a more aggressive version of the same joint taskforce stuff we've already done there, which causes some short-term disruption for the cartels but doesn't actually do anything in the long run, and there would 100% be some reciprocal violence that would probably be targeting civilians rather than the military

wouldn't just legalizing weed & coke in America pretty much destroy the cartels as we know them today

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

also their food is real and they walk everywhere

FactsAreUseless posted:

Why do you talk to them?

both are bros in law :thumbsup:

and i have to deal with them like once or twice a year

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Intel&Sebastian posted:

*Chuck Schumer doddering excitedly towards two giant blow up figures of Midwest Republicans*

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

mormonpartyboat posted:

anti-trans motherfuckers need to throw themselves into volcanoes

Anti-trains people too

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Taniel always does a great job tracking small/lesser-known races, so here's a bunch of stuff to watch for tonight

https://twitter.com/Taniel/status/1191460741733326850

https://twitter.com/Taniel/status/1191463622423306243

https://twitter.com/Taniel/status/1191468826170408964

etc click the thread for lots more examples

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

Shipon posted:

I would rather celebs use private jets for balling out in style instead of some lame-rear end upper management trip that wastes a ton of fuel for a pointless in person meeting across the other side of the country so they can jerk off and pretend that meeting people in person is somehow more valuable than writing emails

It's actually worse than you would imagine, the c-suite just flies around and people in their own company who want to talk to them catch up to talk in person on commercial flights constantly

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

JAMOOOL posted:

wouldn't just legalizing weed & coke in America pretty much destroy the cartels as we know them today

legalizing vice is the #1 most effective way to reduce gun violence in america and also generally the world

ed: not counting nuclear fire ofc

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

JAMOOOL posted:

why would anyone want that

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

JAMOOOL posted:

Not if the cartels remain competitive on price, as evidenced by California's dumb way of doing marijuana legalization

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

https://twitter.com/altNOAA/status/1191833685592596480?s=19

quote:

US Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland sent the committee a three-page addition to his testimony on Monday, saying he had remembered a September 1 conversation that occurred on the sidelines of a meeting between Vice President Mike Pence and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, in which he told a top aide to Zelensky that the security aid and investigations were linked.

"I now recall speaking individually with Mr. (Andriy) Yermak, where I said resumption of U.S. aid would likely not occur until Ukraine provided the public anti-corruption statement that we had been discussing for many weeks," Sondland said.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Mayor Dave posted:

Not if the cartels remain competitive on price, as evidenced by California's dumb way of doing marijuana legalization

Yeah the discouraging sales taxes in basically every legal state need to go

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Only registered members can see post attachments!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Mayor Dave posted:

"we're going to legalize the biggest excuse we've used to keep a boot on the throat of minorities..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
but only for white venture capitalists"

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Knight posted:

I wish everyone else was dead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P52G4Kyq5M

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/NickMillerMusic/status/1183832249990561797

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
https://www.sfpoetry.com/ra/19/rhysling78.htm

Computer, enhance

quote:

The Computer Iterates the Greater Trumps by Gene Wolfe

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Teflon Don is at it again!

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/1191835006173356035

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/FuzzyWuzzyTO/status/1191830659968491520

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Squinky v2.0 posted:

yeah that’s a myth they perpetuate to cover for the fact that they haven’t made new candy corns since the 90s, the factories are just a front for money laundering

corn coin exchanges

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Gringostar posted:

no, hes trying to identify him because he wants him murdered

he's literally said this

“I want to know who’s the person, who’s the person who gave the whistleblower the information? Because that’s close to a spy,” he continued. “You know what we used to do in the old days when we were smart? Right? The spies and treason, we used to handle it a little differently than we do now.”

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Skinwalkers

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

why does skeksis take advice from gelfling!?!?

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

a Breton and an Altmer walk into a church,

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bill Mitchell Budlings

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/latimes/status/1191834575837773829?s=19

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice
another common holiday food myth is, fruitcake doesn’t go bad and there’s just one fruitcake that gets passed around from person to person

the true number of documented fruitcakes in the wild fluctuates due to natural predator/prey population cycles, but is more like ~3000

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
lol as a trans person speaking only for myself, i am literally and legitimately a threat to all of the systems of control and subjugation that you represent and use on other sentient beings. im legit going to destroy all u hold dear and you're 100% correct to be scared u elephant tail cutting rear end prick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound