Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TenTwelveTwelve
Oct 12, 2012
I fell way behind on my podcasts this summer so I'm slowly catching up. I have to say Betsy Sodaro's Icky Spice character in ep 607 was dumb and great and I loved it.

And also that I do not miss Scott doing his stupid June "Dads & Grads" bit at the top of every episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

This shit's about to go off.
The dumb Scott bit I hate the most is probably Neighborhoodo F Good dot com

Tacier
Jul 22, 2003

Colonel Whitey posted:

The dumb Scott bit I hate the most is probably Neighborhoodo F Good dot com

It’s really dumb but I’ve come all the way around to liking it now.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

pft calling it out one time made it all worth it

stratofarius
May 17, 2019

No Halloween this year again?

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

Has anyone noticed how huge the MP3's are if you subscribe to the stitcher RSS (or directly download using the page info trick)? If you just use the earwolf RSS, CBB is 106mb. The Stitcher mp3 is 250mb. I'm going to run out of room on my phone real fast. Anyone know why this is?

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

We live in luxury with our high bitrates beyond the paywall.

mennoknight
Nov 24, 2003

I WILL JUST EAT ONE MORE SANDWICH
OH MY HEAD EXPLORDED I'M JAY FATSTER
it has more jokes too

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

stratofarius posted:

No Halloween this year again?

Maybe coming out Thursday?

Stagger_Lee
Mar 25, 2009
The last thing these podcasts need is more bits!

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

kdrudy posted:

Maybe coming out Thursday?

Yeah, implied this in today's ep.

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

I love the physical therapist story in this week's episode. That was really great.

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

Fantastic ep. I'm kind of sick of Gabrus, but he wasn't too annoying this time.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I love an insane Will Hines character

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
Hines' willingness to absolutely abandon his characters' concept, regardless of how thin it was in the first place, is a constant delight.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Dammit Scott, I’m refreshing over here.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Guess I won’t be stopping at Suicide House during my commute this morning :mad:

stratofarius
May 17, 2019

Another year without Monster gently caress. Another year in hell.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Didn't he say there were two eps left in October last episode?

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Teenage Fansub posted:

Didn't he say there were two eps left in October last episode?

Yeah that’s what had everyone thinking there’d be a drop yesterday. All I can guess now is that they released them out of order, and Monday’s was taped prior to the one released last week?

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

I can see when you are lying.

stratofarius posted:

Another year without Monster gently caress. Another year in hell.

I guess we're monster hosed.

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

Maybe Leo Karpatze is too busy going out and looking for Scaroline's murderer?

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
I mean, last year he did his Hauntedkkah song last year, no reason we can't hear the Monster gently caress on another holiday again.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
Sign me up for Spooky Thanksgiving Orgy

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

I try not to complain about free poo poo but holy gently caress this Johnny Carson story is impossibly boring

the Insane Piano
Feb 10, 2011
i didn't think so. i live a simple life lacking in excitement and am fascinated simply to hear people speak.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Was that Nebraska comedy festival not a bit? I'm almost convinced that was a real event

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

http://www.greatamericancomedyfestival.com/2019-talent.html

In all it’s glory!

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Seaniqua posted:

I try not to complain about free poo poo but holy gently caress this Johnny Carson story is impossibly boring

I had no idea what you were referring to until I listed to the ep a second time and realized I had tuned out completely during that story.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Seriously, what in the hell was that Cajun accent?

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

Carl Tart just said he was going to be at the CBB show in DC on Tuesday. This tour has been pretty great so far, so it should be fun.

Anyone listened to the Vancouver show yet? Another great Chazmin and Sunny appearance, and a great show all around.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
I just saw the show in Philly.

Cake boss!

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

NotWearingPants posted:

I just saw the show in Philly.

Cake boss!

No loving way!!!!!!!!!

Thought he buried Buddy along with everything else that made early CBB and the Pod F Tompkast legendary

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

Hoping we get Werner Herzog on soon to tell us about the experience of making Star Wars.

Actually looking up the cast now, Horatio Sanz is actually in the first episode, haha. Brian Posehn also. I wonder if every episode just has a couple comedians in bit roles.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Chairman Capone posted:

Hoping we get Werner Herzog on soon to tell us about the experience of making Star Wars.

Actually looking up the cast now, Horatio Sanz is actually in the first episode, haha. Brian Posehn also. I wonder if every episode just has a couple comedians in bit roles.
Mos Eisley Comedy Club.
Brian Posehn seems made for being in a Star Wars. in a cameo, at least.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Another famous Thompkins character also made a brief appearance when Buddy went into a trantch but I won't spoil it.

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

Absolutely fantastic show tonight. Carl made Lauren and PFT die laughing at points. The weird as hell improv game derailing got in the way of some characters here and there, especially Carl, but it was so so crazy it didn't matter.

Sharparoni
Jan 11, 2004

THE MOST EXCITING MASCOT IN THE LAST 4000 YEARS OF COLLEGE SPORTS

ArtVandelay posted:

Absolutely fantastic show tonight. Carl made Lauren and PFT die laughing at points. The weird as hell improv game derailing got in the way of some characters here and there, especially Carl, but it was so so crazy it didn't matter.

Agreed. Easily the best of the three live shows I've attended over the years. That was my ideal lineup of characs for today specifically. Actually considering cashing in that free month of Stitcher Premium to hear it all again.

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

I think the time they did Sunny and Chazmin was probably still better, but this was great and I had a lot of fun tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine
All of these live recordings have been great