Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
blackkk fishsman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

CONCH

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

mormonpartyboat posted:

theres a couple roundabouts near me and every single one just put up stop signs before you enter

lol, same

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
"roundabouts are easy" is true but also pointless to holler, much like "republicans are bad"

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Epic High Five posted:

once I was doing a search of reviews for where something was made (it wasn't something obviously made in china) and I guess I typed the search into the question box because nothing came up and then somebody responded to my question "where made" with "don't know"

I'm a boomer now, RIP

owned

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
I mean wtf is this even solving lmao

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

not an endorsement posted:

wouldn't a valid solution be to install a bridge or two to get to the central park??

that would be viable but bad because it would keep the cars flowing instead of the correct approach of prioritizing pedestrians and punishing car driving (also pedestrian bridges suck)

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
driving through France and dealing with roundabouts is like some weird dream, it's so easy

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Donald Trump

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Dangerous Donald

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

crazy cloud posted:

Donald Trump

hosed up

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

not an endorsement posted:

wouldn't a valid solution be to install a bridge or two to get to the central park??

it sure would, but look at the picture

in some places they would probably dig a sketchy tunnel underneath but I guess that's not an option in swampy florida

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Donald DUCKS his taxes

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

mormonpartyboat posted:

"roundabouts are easy" is true but also pointless to holler, much like "republicans are bad"

did our resident lib not just lecture u on how important words are???

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
there are signs leading up to the roundabouts that tell you where you can go, all it takes is not being an idiot

Mouth Ze Dong
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.

crazy cloud posted:

Donald Trump

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

crazy cloud posted:

Dangerous Donald

Carlos Danger

*dabs*

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

i wonder how efficacious a t-shirt cannon filled with shuriken would be

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Thom12255
Feb 23, 2013
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY

twoday posted:

the area in the middle is so big that they have to make a park out of it, and in order to allow people to get to the park they have to install crosswalks and traffic-lights. The traffic caused by the installation of traffic lights means that the traffic circle will no longer hold a continuous flow of cars, resulting in something that is no better than a normal intersection, except that it's more confusing

Lol all they had to do was build bridges/tunnels for pedestrians to cross over the road but no.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

crazy cloud posted:

Donald DUCKS his taxes

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Epic High Five posted:

the t-shirt padding would likely render the shurikens ineffective

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

fffuuuuuuuuuck

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

emfive posted:

there are signs leading up to the roundabouts that tell you where you can go, all it takes is not being an idiot

ah yes, there's my problem

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Al! posted:

is there any way i could get one of these but with aggressively loud orgasm noises

just crank the volume on barbarella

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

3DCAT posted:

I mean wtf is this even solving lmao

see also every “roundabout” in dc

lol at taking ten minutes just to get through thomas circle, double lol at ever driving in dc or nova

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

I used to make shuirken from blank CD disks for one of my kids, the disks plus some duct tape

happy fathers day

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

hadouken!

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDcFdiersSM

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I don't think this reporter realizes she's being broadcast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap2She4WRIc

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

emfive posted:

I used to make shuirken from blank CD disks for one of my kids, the disks plus some duct tape

happy fathers day

buying some CD disks with cash I got from the ATM machine

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

drat, the MCR reunion tour is looking good

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-nCdYunkig

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

I'm still shocked that the rural area around Athens Ohio has roundabouts. They absolutely own.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Fireside Nut posted:

fffuuuuuuuuuck

:same:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

the milk machine posted:

see also every “roundabout” in dc

lol at taking ten minutes just to get through thomas circle, double lol at ever driving in dc or nova

the circles in DC don't work like roundabouts because they're not roundabouts, they were designed in the 1790s to act as the equivalent of town squares and cars should be banned from them

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sbt5cjwkakM

ooooh, konnichiwa :smugdon:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

tacodaemon posted:

the circles in DC don't work like roundabouts because they're not roundabouts, they were designed in the 1790s to act as the equivalent of town squares and cars should be banned from them

This, but for the entire concept of DC federal governance as a whole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/1demerith/status/1191882734001696768