Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
TRUMP

https://i.imgur.com/cyvuSGz.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

it me, the godfather of fraud guarantee

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
oh they got this all screwed up

fraud ? guarantee !

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
From how he looks I'd picture Giuliani hunched over a cold mouldering cadaver in the grim antechamber of some forgotten crypt

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/physorg_com/status/1192448549671362565?s=20
Mods rename me cereal killer

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

A Handed Missus posted:

i can at least see them meeting to develop euphemisms like "kinetic strike" lol

forward, down, down forward, heavy punch

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Zelensky was all set to make a public announcement on US media of an investigation into Biden until this whole thing blew up

https://twitter.com/NoahShachtman/status/1192454082625200130

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
i have to ask my goons, do you believe students in schools should be able to wear religious garb (like hijabs) in they so desire? i believe they should but in my country it's a taboo opinion, even though the law didn't exist before 2004

tell me i'm not the crazy one (at least on this) and that i just live in a really racist society

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

wheat supremacy

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
interesting legal tactic known as "promoting your client's interests"

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Rudy putting an orange peel in his mouth and chasing Barron through the White House Rose Garden

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

DryGoods posted:

Rudy putting an orange peel in his mouth and chasing Barron through the White House Rose Garden

Just two manhattan kids, runnin' round misbehavin'

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

A Handed Missus posted:

wheat supremacy

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Kurtofan posted:

i have to ask my goons, do you believe students in schools should be able to wear religious garb (like hijabs) in they so desire? i believe they should but in my country it's a taboo opinion, even though the law didn't exist before 2004

tell me i'm not the crazy one (at least on this) and that i just live in a really racist society

teachers prob shouldn't, authorities shouldn't do things like prayers. students? who cares

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

DryGoods posted:

is this a lost reference

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1192446746711998469?s=20

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Starting to think there's a reason why pence doesnt talk about giuliani much

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Kurtofan posted:

In the USA the Supreme Court ruled that students don’t actually have any rights in school, not to free expression, nor to assembly for redress of grievances so frankly if I were you I wouldn’t take an Americans opinion on any kind of liberty for students

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
GHOULiani

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

DryGoods posted:

I’d like to see Rudy scamper around being sweaty

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Kurtofan posted:

We live in a racist society

kaleedity posted:

teachers prob shouldn't, authorities shouldn't do things like prayers. students? who cares

:chloe: who cares

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Kurtofan posted:

ofc they should

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Former DILF posted:

In the USA the Supreme Court ruled that students don’t actually have any rights in school, not to free expression, nor to assembly for redress of grievances so frankly if I were I wouldn’t take an Americans opinion on any kind of liberty for students

ah

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

DryGoods posted:

Hahh

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

Joementum posted:

septupling down on the tactic that anyone who's said anything that isn't praise about the president or his allies is biased against the president and therefore has no credibility

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

trump

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Joementum posted:

anyone who isn't pro-trump is biased and must be dismissed. only pro-trump witnesses and evidence is allowed!

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

sorry, taken

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

EXCEPTION: if its a naked school, no clothes allowed

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
lmao this strongly worded letter of request is gonna own
https://twitter.com/Phil_Mattingly/status/1192456814144708608?s=19

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Squizzle posted:

ofc they should

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Starting to think there's a reason why pence doesnt talk about giuliani much

Who is godfather to the godfather?

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Bulgakov posted:

hahah it musta been powerful warm in monroe cause this is the prez stepping of the plane after getting back home tonight

a rare loose collar trumpy!

Lmfao tfw the air conditioning is broke at the pizza hut

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

like they should be able to do whatever if they're not loving with someone. existing isn't loving with someone

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

trump

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Joementum posted:

"Non-Republican testimony shouldn't be admissible" is an interesting way to go

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Former DILF posted:

In the USA the Supreme Court ruled that students don’t actually have any rights in school, not to free expression, nor to assembly for redress of grievances so frankly if I were you I wouldn’t take an Americans opinion on any kind of liberty for students

this isn't really correct, schools for example couldn't ban someone from wearing a cross necklace or a hijab. students' rights are limited but religious garb is allowed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Kurtofan posted:

Of course