Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Squizzle posted:

ofc they should

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Joementum posted:

interesting legal tactic known as "promoting your client's interests"

lol at jon ronson being reelected

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Kurtofan posted:

i have to ask my goons, do you believe students in schools should be able to wear religious garb (like hijabs) in they so desire? i believe they should but in my country it's a taboo opinion, even though the law didn't exist before 2004

tell me i'm not the crazy one (at least on this) and that i just live in a really racist society

Within bounds of reason ("my religion says I should be covered in razor blades") yes. I think religion is dumb but forcing kids directly into a conflict between what their family tells them is important and what the State insists is brutality.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The city I live in is majority Muslim now so all the old polish people missed their freaking chance to ban the hijab ahahahah. Now they have to sullenly scowl at each other and deal with it because ain't no Fox News racist lifting a finger to "help" the Polish.

Crazyweasel
Oct 29, 2006
lazy

NofrikinfuN posted:

If you're extremely loving stupid he apparently comes across as a very honest and straightforward person who totally cares about the plight of the common man. He also has that wow factor among internet trolls who aspire to be half the rear end in a top hat he has been his whole life.

Mostly though, there are a lot of racists and sexists that really want to stop pretending they are not pieces of poo poo.

My father is faint acquaintances with Corey Lewandowski and from what my dad said Corey told him - it was exactly this poo poo. Like literally “I have never know a more honest and compassionate man who wants to lead this country” was said by Corey about 6 months after Trump was Pres.

How the gently caress you can look and listen to this guy and not think he is full of poo poo takes about 30 years of lead emissions inhalation or something

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

helg levels are snarting

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

DryGoods posted:

Rudy putting an orange peel in his mouth and chasing Barron through the White House Rose Garden

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Din helgefølelse nå: 60%

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lol

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The fox news guy should text "ok boomer" at his mom on air

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Crazyweasel posted:

My father is faint acquaintances with Corey Lewandowski and from what my dad said Corey told him - it was exactly this poo poo. Like literally “I have never know a more honest and compassionate man who wants to lead this country” was said by Corey about 6 months after Trump was Pres.

How the gently caress you can look and listen to this guy and not think he is full of poo poo takes about 30 years of lead emissions inhalation or something

https://mobile.twitter.com/cushbomb/status/822504053057929218

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

what’s her forums handle?

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

hardest working mom in America

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

I will call you later.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Putting your mom on blast on Fox News because she’s right about you being a dumb loving rear end in a top hat is some real 2019 poo poo

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Duscat posted:

what does he think freedom of the press means

Mark Levin's new book argues that actually the media got rid of freedom of the press by being mean to Trump, it's pretty great

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

It's actually pretty amazing trump asked Ukraine for help to smear biden instead of just getting wohl to do it

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

How did they get my texts

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CODChimera posted:

It's actually pretty amazing trump asked Ukraine for help to smear biden instead of just getting wohl to do it

Wohl is severely under-appreciated by those dunces

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Bearjew posted:

Din helgefølelse nå: 60%

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

@mrs_watters_420

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

The city I live in is majority Muslim now so all the old polish people missed their freaking chance to ban the hijab ahahahah. Now they have to sullenly scowl at each other and deal with it because ain't no Fox News racist lifting a finger to "help" the Polish.

i love this

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/kelliwardaz/status/1192279093909192704?s=19

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1192454569936216065?s=19

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

free skull.gif

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

If only land could vote :(

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

CODChimera posted:

Hey, a chance to do a squeeze play on a whole nation doesn't come along every day. Use it or lose it.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/hansilowang/status/1192458377361801216

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Chuds have a ten minute memory and no object permanency and don't remember that the GOP held every lever of power 2017-2019 and could have brought anyone in they wanted to lock up.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

kaleedity posted:

like they should be able to do whatever if they're not loving with someone. existing isn't loving with someone

oh..my who cares was in response to you saying teachers shouldn't wear a hijab, its not any different than a kippah or a nun wearing a habit

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/1192459737734012928?s=19

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
check transcript (and past!)

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

lmfao

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
i'm tired of my classroom being stuffed full of nuns

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Pead posted:

If only land could vote :(

it's a proven model that worked for a thousand years :shrug:

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Kurtofan posted:

i have to ask my goons, do you believe students in schools should be able to wear religious garb (like hijabs) in they so desire? i believe they should but in my country it's a taboo opinion, even though the law didn't exist before 2004

tell me i'm not the crazy one (at least on this) and that i just live in a really racist society

We live in the most racist society.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Don Jr finally getting Daddys love