Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
God this has been a good morning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Former DILF posted:

Ban this sick filth

They'll be asleep again like 10 seconds later

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

the french should ban bofa

shia labofa deez nuts biatch

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
if trump would like to hire someone to explain the constitution to him so he doesn't get surprised by this stuff any more, well, i'm available

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

The question that’s been bugging me these past three years is how the gently caress do you turn into a puffy bag of poo poo without drinking any alcohol

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Lmao it's totally true

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

The Alpha Centauri posted:

I was just looking at that

Wtf does the wapo employ that dude

because the trust fund dullard class take care of their own, repurposed sex automaton or not

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Former DILF posted:

The question that’s been bugging me these past three years is how the gently caress do you turn into a puffy bag of poo poo without drinking any alcohol

Eating turds

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Bearjew posted:

DO SOMETHING!

Enjoy!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
idly picking at it until it bleeds

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/maggienyt/status/1192464360381276160?s=21

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

euphronius posted:

Disney plus is going to be terrible

wow! cool consumerist opinion!!

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
he's probably not going to like it when he finds out that he can only request reports from the executive agencies and otherwise has no control over them

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
lmao remember how Trump ordered federal agencies to cancel their WaPo subscriptions?

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice
I love my private insurer like a dear friend and I will dedicate my life to ending the career of any politician that threatens my ability to pay them to do a mediocre job of covering my health costs.

I want to pay thousands per year and still end up owing thousands to the hospital for anything more serious than my annual physical, even if that pisses off you coastal Elites

the letter telling us premiums have increased substantially due to a higher than expected number of claims is sacred to me and my family. we await its release each winter to find out how much Cigna has chosen to bless us in the coming year.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I can’t believe Barr said no honestly

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Name and shame them Mr. President! Wield the power of the office for good!!!

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lol Trump mad

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
I'm pretty sure the last extensive tirade he had was about wanting to arrest Schiff but what do I know

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice
a life lived in service to Cigna is a life well lived

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

can someone post the wapos story in question

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

euphronius posted:

can someone post the wapos story in question

yeah probably

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

euphronius posted:

I can’t believe Barr said no honestly

Yeah that's the actual news story.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

so would you say the president is lying mags habes

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Joementum posted:

given his past legal representation, the democrats should let him have more lawyers

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1192460764235419654

holy poo poo if this really was only just now explained to him

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Duscat posted:

he actually does get those things it’s in the rules they passed lmao

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Kurtofan posted:

i have to ask my goons, do you believe students in schools should be able to wear religious garb (like hijabs) in they so desire? i believe they should but in my country it's a taboo opinion, even though the law didn't exist before 2004

tell me i'm not the crazy one (at least on this) and that i just live in a really racist society

i think they should be able to if the student is doing so voluntarily.

i'm assuming your from france, and i realize there's this whole anti-clericalism thing there that we don't have in the US, so i don't exactly get what the debate is about. but imo it's weird to take justified resentment against the role that roman catholicism played in your country prior to the revolution then use that to poo poo on powerless minorities for benign religious expression

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
lol he's gonna be so loving mad when he sees that the wall street journal corroborated it

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
The Washington Post company is not happy with me--that's okay, I'll still keep reading that garbage.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
imagine being a reporter working on "trump is increasingly isolated" story #987 and still having respect for yourself and your profession

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

Joementum posted:

fun fact: he has tweeted more times about Tiffany's, the jeweler, than his daughter

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/709930663953231873

tiffany is going to wind up the louis napoleon of the trumps and be the one to keep the whole thing going after the end of trumo despite him hating her

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
smash capitalism

smash the state

no war but class war

man your guillotines

https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/1192139651684978688?s=20

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

It happens at least once a month

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

euphronius posted:

He gets those things in the eventual judiciary hearings if he's been cooperative, which lol

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

does he not know the senate will acquit him ???

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Duscat posted:

lmao

euphronius posted:

:hmbol:

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

"led by tory politician" *pulls trigger on double barrel shotgun in my mouth so hard my teeth and hair scalp chunks shred through in the structural beams behind my wall and my home collapses and caves in on itself*

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Finicums Wake posted:

i think they should be able to if the student is doing so voluntarily.

i'm assuming your from france, and i realize there's this whole anti-clericalism thing there that we don't have in the US, so i don't exactly get what the debate is about. but imo it's weird to take justified resentment against the role that roman catholicism played in your country prior to the revolution then use that to poo poo on powerless minorities for benign religious expression

What's benign about the creeping corruption that threatens to enslave our race?

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know

Iron Crowned posted:

It happens at least once a month

Wasn't it 51% last month? lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

It’s a fuckin hoot that the Republican position on all of this is that anyone who isn’t a Republican shouldn’t be allowed to testify, and that no media outlets are pointing out how fash as gently caress that is.