Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

ArmZ posted:

ART WAR

Don't be a tough guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

tenderjerk posted:

idgi

Did they catch him jump the subway turnstile or somethin

I think they publicly execute people who do that.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 49 minutes!

morally adept posted:

Wait, I thought they just slashed pork industry regulations?

Sure did, they're due to hit next May.

No inspectors required at the evisceration point at mid-line, and the line can run as fast as management wants.

Enjoy the free dose of pig poo poo with your ham or pork products.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

arrested for crimes against pumpkinity

Apr 7, 2003
Probation

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

No inspectors required at the evisceration point at mid-line, and the line can run as fast as management wants.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-administrations-new-hog-slaughterhouse-rules-may-risk-more-contamination-food-safety-1459922

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Halloween is over, bitch

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog
I support locking up men who wear fedoras

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 365 days!

Ugly Tony posted:

I support locking up men

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Ugly Tony posted:

I support LOCKING HER UP

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

*spikes turkey leftovers into sidewalk nov 29th*

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

where were these guys when that TFR dude went off the deep end

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
:thunk:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/MKupperman/status/1192533731824820225

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
le epic bacon* good sirs

(* bacon and poo poo)

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

OK Boner

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.

I hope that African swine flu makes it state side and wipes out the pork industry.

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

wow! president crimes!

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

how are you gonna call the police on your pumpkin getting smashed lmao

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

tenderjerk posted:

As someone who determines vape flavor selections by "how much does it taste like IcyHot" this is bad news for tenderjerk

Just buy propylene glycol, nicotine soln., and flavors online and make your own. Big savings, big freedom!

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/gregpmiller/status/1192536465470894085?s=19

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Was Volker D&D poster volkerball? Many people are saying it

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

we need to increase our strategic meme reserve

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Just vape weed dummies, that juul stuff is not getting you high at all lol

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Kate and Kate rule

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UZJRR8OHhY

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/530802365323296769

beautiful american tax dollars :yooge: lmao

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

UFOTacoMan posted:

how are you gonna call the police on your pumpkin getting smashed lmao

You don't call the police when someone messes with your puckins :blastu:

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
hoooweee boy do chuds not like being told that 'illegals' have the same constitutional rights they do

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Augus posted:

After the bombs drop, sex toys will become a precious resource and, due to their intrinsic value, be exchanged as valuable currency among the remnants of humanity

the dirt trading scene from water wrold, but kevin costner is slowly letting a string of anal beads slide out of his hand and onto the scale

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 365 days!

Everything is all "beautiful" this and "perfect" that with this guy

Get new words idiot!!

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

NofrikinfuN posted:

I think they publicly execute people who do that.

I was telling someone how in Prague the subway manages fares a bit different. You have to buy a ticket and get it validated before you get o the train by a little machine at every stop.

Once in a while plain clothes police will throw on bright vests and ask to check tickets on the train. I'm pretty sure if you don't have a ticket they just give you a minor fee. Maybe just have you buy a ticket there?

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

hoooweee boy do chuds not like being told that 'illegals' have the same constitutional rights they do

Chuds only want rights that apply to then when they want

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Hong Kong, a territory under Chinese Communist Party control, has more freedom than Alabama, lol

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

:whitewater:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

the beautiful american tax dollars that trump never pays because it makes him smart

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

tenderjerk posted:

Everything is all "beautiful" this and "perfect" that with this guy

Get new words idiot!!

why get new words when he already had the best most beautiful and perfect words???

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I think the most appreciated gift I ever gave someone was a $150 gift certificate to a fancy custom-fit bra store (coup de foudre in downtown dc)

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Man Musk posted:

Hong Kong, a territory under Chinese Communist Party control, has more freedom than Alabama, lol

that's not fair, unlike alabama china has imprisoned millions of ethnic minorities on trumped up charges

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

A Bakers Cousin posted:

I was telling someone how in Prague the subway manages fares a bit different. You have to buy a ticket and get it validated before you get o the train by a little machine at every stop.

Once in a while plain clothes police will throw on bright vests and ask to check tickets on the train. I'm pretty sure if you don't have a ticket they just give you a minor fee. Maybe just have you buy a ticket there?

The MARC train in md works similarly. There's terminals to buy tickets but they check tickets while the train is moving. If you dont have one you can pay in cash or you get thrown off at the next station

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1192537595663847427

Environmental Protection Agency officials are in a standoff with the agency’s independent watchdog over a probe of EPA chief of staff Ryan Jackson’s efforts to influence a scientist ahead of her congressional testimony.

In a letter released publicly Wednesday, acting EPA inspector general Charles J. Sheehan informed Congress that his office had encountered a “flagrant problem” in light of Jackson’s refusal to cooperate with an ongoing audit and investigation focused on his activities while in office.

“To countenance open defiance even in one instance — much less two, both by a senior official setting precedent for himself and all agency staff — is ruinous,” Sheehan wrote.

Agency officials have pushed back at the accusations, arguing that they had sought to accommodate the IG’s requests. “I have neither delayed nor refused to fully cooperate with EPA’s Inspector General,” Jackson wrote in a Nov. 5 letter to EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler that was released by the agency.