Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

"At only 1.6 Gallons (6 liters) Little Big Flush might look like it's going to be a lazy river for your waist but don't let it's small tank size fool you. This little crappy packs major suction. Tricked out with extra spray nozzles that blast your bowl at a velocity that could make this flush go the other way down under, it is all directed at your #1s and #2s making them into zeros in no time flat! The price tag also keeps it well within range of the more budget conscience Toilet Tinkerer, while leaving plenty of room to add on for those who wish to take their next project to the moons!"

Nevvy Z posted:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Low Squatter

Inside this issue: The sickest dropped bowls you've ever seen!!!!

Heather Papps posted:

"dear editor;
i need to express my EXTREME DISPLEASURE with your recent review of the Sealy brand flapper replacement unit. for a decade i have been a loyal subrscriber and have considered this publication to be gospel BUT this flapper unit is extremely well designed and reduces fail rate over the plastic hooked variant so significantly that it warrants a 5 point increase in final rating for that alone. i will admit that if you live in an area with extremely mineral rich content you MAY see SOME rust, but if you take your toilet seriously you'll have a water softening unit already, so this seems like an unfair judgement.
i await your updated review,
loyally yours
heather papps"

google THIS posted:

A reality show where a toilet shop restores and mods vintage toilets.

"Now, because Bill is a sci fi fan, we're going for a Star Trek: TOS theme. Jimmy is almost finished with the Enterprise disc lid, and we've nearly got the warp engines installed and a voice activated flush, while still showcasing all this beautiful 60's porcelain. We're almost ready to set phasers on 'fun,' heh heh. By the time we're done, Bill will be eating sugar free gummy bears by the pound just for the privilege of using this bad boy."

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 04:04 on Oct 30, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
Guy just kinda half-assing it and attaching a laminated playing card to his flapper via clothespin

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Escape From Noise

magic cactus posted:

Guy just kinda half-assing it and attaching a laminated playing card to his flapper via clothespin

It's... it's a PUNK toilet. Yeah!

magic cactus

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

It's... it's a PUNK toilet. Yeah!

*points to outhouse* that's REAL PUNK buddy! Not one of your corpo-crappers! *Goes home to do his business in a state of the art toilet w/bidet*

magic cactus

Hey hey toliettom420 on youtube tonight I'm gonna hook you up with a hot toilet tip that will take your toilet game to the next level. Two words for ya: Fire Hydrant.

Heather Papps

hello friend

advanced toilet techniques 1-5

numbah 1!
use a sock to rub the seat rapidly for a few moments before ascending the throne. the friction will warm the seat to the perfect temp!

numbah 2!
add a drop of vanilla extract into the holding tank every time you flush. it feels like you're taking a bathroom break at the cupcake bakery, you'll love it!

numbah 3!
keep a pbr in the tank. this reduces the tank volume, saving water, and can serve as a tasty secret snack!

numbah 4!
keep your toilet clean. your wife hates your sloppiness.

and finally,
NUMBAH FIVE!!!!!
PAINT THE SEAT AND HANDLE WITH GLOW IN THE DARK PAINT TO HELP YOU FOR YOUR LATE NIGHT BLADDER VOIDINGS!

be sure to tune in next week for even more tips and tricks, and remember to keep fit and have fun!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

google THIS

My wife glares at me as we bid farewell to the friends we've been staying with the past few days. The second the car door shuts she lets me have it. "I can't believe you pooped in the good toilet!"

Heather Papps

hello friend

google THIS posted:

My wife glares at me as we bid farewell to the friends we've been staying with the past few days. The second the car door shuts she lets me have it. "I can't believe you pooped in the good toilet!"

oh you're gonna be given the keys to a ferrari and not take it for a spin? COME ON DEBORAH

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

advanced toilet techniques 1-5

numbah 1!
use a sock to rub the seat rapidly for a few moments before ascending the throne. the friction will warm the seat to the perfect temp!

numbah 2!
add a drop of vanilla extract into the holding tank every time you flush. it feels like you're taking a bathroom break at the cupcake bakery, you'll love it!

numbah 3!
keep a pbr in the tank. this reduces the tank volume, saving water, and can serve as a tasty secret snack!

numbah 4!
keep your toilet clean. your wife hates your sloppiness.

and finally,
NUMBAH FIVE!!!!!
PAINT THE SEAT AND HANDLE WITH GLOW IN THE DARK PAINT TO HELP YOU FOR YOUR LATE NIGHT BLADDER VOIDINGS!

be sure to tune in next week for even more tips and tricks, and remember to keep fit and have fun!

How to rig your toilet to tip a few drops of vanilla extract into the tank at each flush.

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
how do i dogproof mine

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

This is how you get the shag carpet water resistant so you can have the carpeting inside the bowl.

Buy shaggawagga, it is normally only sold in Australia but with this exclusive mail in offer you can buy your very own! Just 5 easy payments and this wonderful product can be yours it is easy!

Take shag carpet, apply shaggawagga to the carpet, apply smoke. Any smoke will do but it must be exposed to smoke for 6 to 8 hours to activate once this is done apply a layer or bacon grease and let it sit for 12 hours. Now your carpet is ready for the water!

Remember 123 fake street! Just 5 easy payments for $37.22! Warning do not keep this product submerged for more than 3 hours a day, we suggest only filling the bowl for parties and when you are going to use it.

nut

Prepare your butts, the Skooshmastah 3.0 is here. Unprecedented suction. Borderline illegal flowspeeds. Lab-tested to strip the skin from a human arm with a single flush. Sucking poo poo has never been this cool.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Yo, dawg! We heard you was really into takin' yo poo poo. To that end, we integrated wi-fi, a bong, a grow room in the water tank, and 10,000 watts of black lights into your toilet so now you can CHECK yo poo poo while you GROW yo poo poo while you SMOKE yo poo poo and TAKE yo poo poo, AND...

all yo poo poo be glowin' in the dark!

Korean Boomhauer

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
:chanpop: perfect

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Escape From Noise

A thing of beauty.

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Goons Are Gifts

nut

nut

can u please post page 7 too asking for a frien

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

:perfect:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G