Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Some kid punched me in the jaw in 6th grade but I was making fun of him so I guess I sort of deserved it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Sour Diesel posted:

have you ever gotten into a fight irl kawalimus

one time in 4th grade a kid stomped on my holofoil blastoise and i just lost it and beat the poo poo out of him

You're not going to believe this.

But Killdeer used to nest in the field around my elementary school. One day at recess me and these other kids from class(3rd grade) found one right by its nest and it was doing its 'broken wing' distraction to try to get us to move away from it. But this one kid just took a soccer ball, lifted it up and slammed it down on the eggs and tried to kill the bird also. I was so upset and we ended up in a weirdly sanctioned "wrestling" match later over the issue. Well, this kid was super athletic and basically could run circles around me but I'm a glutton for punishment so just hung in there. As the fight went on he got cocky and tried a "Huricanrana" move from professional wrestling. Except that doesn't work in real life. So I just caught him and BAM reversed that thing into a tombstone piledriver. He was out. He was in a neckbrace for a few weeks after that one. I'm lucky he didn't get hurt worse than that or even killed. But I got that Killdeer's revenge.

The pokemon card kids used to pick on me in middle school. Because I liked magic the gathering better even though I didn't like the game I just liked the art on the cards. I thought pokemon cards were silly and childish. But this one kid was like "pokemon cards are what the cool kids play" and i just told him I liked the art on the magic cards more. And he was like "y...you're one of them aren't you" and his voice was like shaking. He had a high pitched voice to begin with. It was weird! But I never cared enough to fight them.

Once in high school there was this kid who was like 7 feet tall who thought I spit juice at him so grabbed me by the throat and raised his fist and I was just like "Please! It wasn't me!". What was I supposed to do he was huge! But he believed me and let me go.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Mods...I don't care how you do it but make that whole post the thread title

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
I beat up Vince Wilfork in high school. And then I dunked on Shaq and made him cry. No big deal. Browns win the Super Bowl that year of course.

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010

Kawalimus posted:

But Killdeer used to nest in the field around my elementary school. One day at recess me and these other kids from class(3rd grade) found one right by its nest and it was doing its 'broken wing' distraction to try to get us to move away from it. But this one kid just took a soccer ball, lifted it up and slammed it down on the eggs and tried to kill the bird also. I was so upset and we ended up in a weirdly sanctioned "wrestling" match later over the issue. Well, this kid was super athletic and basically could run circles around me but I'm a glutton for punishment so just hung in there. As the fight went on he got cocky and tried a "Huricanrana" move from professional wrestling. Except that doesn't work in real life. So I just caught him and BAM reversed that thing into a tombstone piledriver. He was out. He was in a neckbrace for a few weeks after that one. I'm lucky he didn't get hurt worse than that or even killed. But I got that Killdeer's revenge.

The pokemon card kids used to pick on me in middle school. Because I liked magic the gathering better even though I didn't like the game I just liked the art on the cards. I thought pokemon cards were silly and childish. But this one kid was like "pokemon cards are what the cool kids play" and i just told him I liked the art on the magic cards more. And he was like "y...you're one of them aren't you" and his voice was like shaking. He had a high pitched voice to begin with. It was weird! But I never cared enough to fight them.

Once in high school there was this kid who was like 7 feet tall who thought I spit juice at him so grabbed me by the throat and raised his fist and I was just like "Please! It wasn't me!". What was I supposed to do he was huge! But he believed me and let me go.

Ilk kick ur rear end

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

sometimes its hard to compete

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

when i was in the 6th grade another kid got me into pokemon cards but he would keep on saying "let me see them" in class and stole the good ones. i don't know why i didn't notice until later. i didn't know enough to know who was who until i played the games, which i did after buying a few packs of first edition cards and having the good ones stolen as i said. that same kid who stole from me slept over at my house a few times and the last time he did it he sexually assaulted me thinking i was asleep. all he did was rub my butt and squeeze it some but that's sexual assault. i never said anything and later in high school he taunted me at times and called me homophobic for not liking him. as in not wanting to be around him. don't be mean toward me about any of this.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Kawalimus posted:

I’m glad you beat that kids rear end

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
A glutton for punishment? No wonder this guys a ravens fan!!

Tibalt
May 14, 2017

What, drawn, and talk of peace! I hate the word, As I hate hell, all Montagues, and thee

Revealing our support of the AFC North and also our childhood "British school boy"-esque trauma in a safe space ITT

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Kawalimus posted:

This is the single most Kawalimus post I've ever read.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Kawalimus posted:

Yes I don't believe any of this except for maybe the kid grabbing you by the throat and you pissing yourself.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

AFC North thread dominance

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Borsche69 posted:

Yes I don't believe any of this except for maybe the kid grabbing you by the throat and you pissing yourself.

That kid was huge!!! He ended up being sent to Hickey School.

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

Kawalimus posted:

Do they learn to give hickeys or receive?

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

goldmine this page only, along with whatever page pop dog posted the oberst deliverance thing

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Kawalimus posted:

hahaha I forgot about Hickey.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Simultaneously stdh.txt and secret truth shared in bunks at summer camp. The most AFCN of all stories.

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007
Anyone who doesn't read the AFCN thread is an idiot

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Kawalimus posted:

Lol that was up the street from where I grew up

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Jivesauce posted:

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Not really near there but y'all ever go to Ocean Pride? My mom took me there all the time as a kid and it owned.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

Jivesauce posted:

People who don't like the Browns are a double idiot.

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010
Faultimore Cravens

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

I thought of another fight I got in. This was just a verbal fight but its from this year!!

I was driving up Stafford rd into Susquehanna state park last spring and i sort of go slow so I can listen for warbler songs. Well as I was nearing the end i saw this car in the rearview mirror a ways back so I was like ok let me hurry up and get to the parking area so I dont hold this guy up any. So i moved forward to the parking area at Rock Run and slowed down to pull in and park just as he was reaching me. Well this guy LAYS ON THE HORN LIKE A MADMAN.

Now usually I dont get road rage. But this really pissed me off. So as I pulled in I opened up that window, stuck both of my arms out the window and flipped this guy off with all my might!! But then he pulls in too! And was like "you take those fingers and shove em up your rear end!!" And im like "gently caress you idiot i was parking for birdwatching! Whats your drat problem!!" And hes like "yeeeah sure ya are youre just takin yer god drat time!!" And im like 'calm down and get outta here!" and held up my binoculars sort of shaking them a little to show him thats what I was doing. Then he drove off. That guy just made me mad though he was hardly even behind me and you dont rush me on a bird morning like that.

Kawalimus fucked around with this message at 16:32 on Nov 8, 2019

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Kawalimus posted:

you dont rush me on a bird morning like that.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Back in middle School between classes there'd be piss breaks and some kids would wet paper towels and throw them at other kids while they were pissing.

One day I was at the urinal and I heard a kid get one ready. So I kind of ducked and leaned to the side in anticipation and the towel hit the wall where my head would have been.

The kid went 'whoa' and I never had to worry about it again.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Dammit, the thread title just got changed too.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Kawalimus posted:

Killdeer used to nest in the field around my elementary school. One day at recess me and these other kids from class(3rd grade) found one right by its nest and it was doing its 'broken wing' distraction to try to get us to move away from it. But this one kid just took a soccer ball, lifted it up and slammed it down on the eggs and tried to kill the bird also. I was so upset and we ended up in a weirdly sanctioned "wrestling" match later over the issue. Well, this kid was super athletic and basically could run circles around me but I'm a glutton for punishment so just hung in there. As the fight went on he got cocky and tried a "Huricanrana" move from professional wrestling. Except that doesn't work in real life. So I just caught him and BAM reversed that thing into a tombstone piledriver. He was out. He was in a neckbrace for a few weeks after that one. I'm lucky he didn't get hurt worse than that or even killed. But I got that Killdeer's revenge.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me
i was hoping we could all discuss the intricacies of the AFC north in this thread but i guess i was mistaken

spanky69
Nov 5, 2004
I THINK sba HAS LOST HIS MIND. WOOOOOO DOGGIES PUPPIES KITTENS CRAP TURDS, love sba
Fun Shoe

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

i was hoping we could all discuss the intricacies of the AFC north in this thread but i guess i was mistaken

These are the intricacies of the AFC North these days

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

I didn't ask for this

Note to self: Photoshop Baker Mayfield's head onto jc Denton and say 'today I woke up feeling Deus ex'

Tibalt
May 14, 2017

What, drawn, and talk of peace! I hate the word, As I hate hell, all Montagues, and thee

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

Ravens are leading, Steelers are bad this year, Ohio continues to slowly dissolve in industrial waste and Erie pond scum.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
https://twitter.com/RuiterWrongFAN/status/1192895918804213760?s=09

That's my drat defensive end!

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

If you're going to run for it make sure Chubb isn't carrying the ball.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Kawalimus posted:

I thought of another fight I got in. This was just a verbal fight but its from this year!!

I was driving up Stafford rd into Susquehanna state park last spring and i sort of go slow so I can listen for warbler songs. Well as I was nearing the end i saw this car in the rearview mirror a ways back so I was like ok let me hurry up and get to the parking area so I dont hold this guy up any. So i moved forward to the parking area at Rock Run and slowed down to pull in and park just as he was reaching me. Well this guy LAYS ON THE HORN LIKE A MADMAN.

Now usually I dont get road rage. But this really pissed me off. So as I pulled in I opened up that window, stuck both of my arms out the window and flipped this guy off with all my might!! But then he pulls in too! And was like "you take those fingers and shove em up your rear end!!" And im like "gently caress you idiot i was parking for birdwatching! Whats your drat problem!!" And hes like "yeeeah sure ya are youre just takin yer god drat time!!" And im like 'calm down and get outta here!" and held up my binoculars sort of shaking them a little to show him thats what I was doing. Then he drove off. That guy just made me mad though he was hardly even behind me and you dont rush me on a bird morning like that.

"Then he drove away and said 'Your just lucky I'm in a good mood because the Ravens are going to be good this year!' Which, personally, I think was uncalled for."

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

Freaquency posted:

Dammit, the thread title just got changed too.

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

We wrestled in gym class. It was supposed to be classic free style, but just like you'd think most of the kids were trying big time wrestling moves. Anyway the kid I wrestled must've been a big Jake the Snake fan because he kept trying to DDT me. I ended up reversing it into a sick suplex that looked something like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n79wBw_LJ9Y

DDT kid also ended up in a neck brace. There were quite a few other injuries throughout the day, and wrestling was canceled for all future gym classes. Sadly I was too old to know the wonders of Pokemon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

I didn't like Pokemon. Actually I enjoyed the gameboy games and thought they were cool. But I didn't get into the whole craze. I didn't get it. People higher than I was on the totem pole loved it. But I wasn't into it.