Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

lol i remember baloogan posting about this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1192865264150421504?s=20

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

*Quickly thinking of black guys*

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sounds like it was a great strategic move for Warren then, sorry we are being gross about it

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Flavius Aetass posted:

this kind of seems unbelievable

I agree, there's no way that Donald J Trump knew what quid pro quo meant before he was accused of it

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Basebf555 posted:

So even the actual members of Congress who are asking the questions in the depos are weirdly obsessed with the specific term "quid pro quo". It's almost as if the entire government is run by morons.

and somehow trump still said it apparently

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Blue Heel

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Mayor Dave posted:

Deval Patrick was not a good governor and the fact that he went to Bain should preclude him from consideration

It's more likely that he was the only black politician she could think of off the top of her head who isn't running against her

it’s this

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/StonksOnHigh/status/1192345942474645507

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Everybody should read the cute pure dragon maid comic that's just wholesome lesbian fun OH WHOOPS I FORGOT ABOUT THE PEDO poo poo!!

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

lmfao she's so white she doesn't even know the rest of us stopped TALKING to the fascist RW Deathsquads, much less calling them for anything less than an active shooter situation.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

deadwing posted:

I agree, there's no way that Donald J Trump knew what quid pro quo meant before he was accused of it

yeah that's what i meant lol

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY

Spergin Morlock posted:

he's so closeted it's painful to see

symptoms: non-ironic duckface

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

every now and then i still think of the gif of man shaking out a poop from his pants leg near the escalators and then another man slipping on it and falling over

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Ben Nerevarine posted:

still can’t believe that sex-rabid septuagenarian Elizabeth Warren grinded an American hero’s pud down to a fine paste

in my dreams, liz warren pegging me

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Thank you Mr gates for undoing the Holocaust

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

https://twitter.com/cbszak/status/1192499183632224256?s=19
If Bernie was asked this question cspam would correctly recognize it as a bullshit gotcha question by corporate media to make a leftist candidate look racist.

I'm not sure Bernie would even get this question because he's got PoC in his leadership that he very clearly intends to bring into positions of power in his administration, I think the most controversial answer he'd give would be Nina because the entire establishment loathes her and she lacks *~*~*DECORUM*~*~*. Just in the House there's a dozen others he could name that would be fantastic picks, many of whom have already endorsed him.

I'm not really sure how it could be twisted to make them racist unless they really expected the candidate to not be able to name a black person they'd consider.

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

lol literally this entire thread of politics obsessed weirdos was like "I have literally never heard of this woman" when she endorsed Warren. She's a freshman house rep and if Warren named her as a cabinet pick it would absolutely create a scandal where disingenuous fucks would say that Warren promised her a cabinet position in exchange for an endorsement.

Stacey Abrahms would have been a good answer though.

This thread is definitely familiar with Pressley is the thing, if the broader world isn't it's because the campaign fumbled advertising the hell out of the endorsement, or maybe Pressley's own people depending on who was coordinating the endorsement.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Warren should have held a quick poll of the audience to find out what black people they had heard of

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
https://twitter.com/AndrewYang/status/1192122519958032386

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Bulgakov posted:

every now and then i still think of the gif of man shaking out a poop from his pants leg near the escalators and then another man slipping on it and falling over

A while back I saw one of a 4-5 year old kid pulling off this exact same maneuver in a grocery store. The results were pretty much the same, people don't look for poo poo on the ground.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

lol they're doing it

https://mobile.twitter.com/Yamiche/status/1192867757911498752

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
you've heard of 'drain the swamp'? now,

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

lol literally this entire thread of politics obsessed weirdos was like "I have literally never heard of this woman" when she endorsed Warren.

lol this is a loving lie

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

He likes to watch and do nothing

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

it's incredible that they think Jordan is some sort of ace in the whole

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Rubellavator posted:

Warren will walk back everything she has said. The only one we can trust is Bernie.

why the hell do you think im voting bernie no matter what binch

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
tired of these warren bros

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

why would he do that he already released a perfect one

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

brugroffil posted:

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

aaaaaaaaaaahahaha yesssssssssssssssssssssssss, jordan is so god drat dumb that it can only mean more content, give me the content, I crave the content

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I recommend this thread lol

https://mobile.twitter.com/MiriamElder/status/1192862174613508096

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

I'm trying to come up with explanations for that facial hair, and failing.

Did he fall asleep while shaving?

Has melenoma surgery upcoming, and can't shave portions of his face?

Last botox round killed a bunch of follicles?

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

brugroffil posted:

yeah i don't really know what this is supposed to accomplish except maybe more chaos

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

that seems cool

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I can relate to everybody in the white house being so stupid they have to edit out typos 30 seconds after they post anything

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
my bucket list includes sexing bernie and liz together

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/mradamtaylor/status/1192866710304567296

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Louisgod posted:

do you remember when bitchell was accused of being gay and full of botox and nothing happened

nope, but nothing wrong with either of those things. it gets bad real quick if he's like charlie kirk and grooms Highschool boys

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

lol literally this entire thread of politics obsessed weirdos was like "I have literally never heard of this woman" when she endorsed Warren. She's a freshman house rep and if Warren named her as a cabinet pick it would absolutely create a scandal where disingenuous fucks would say that Warren promised her a cabinet position in exchange for an endorsement.

lol its astonishing how bad you are at all this

the chaser i said sets up the obvious "im flattered but id decline" response so nobody but podcast leftists would be writhing on their fainting couch about the comment (and its not like there's anything warren can say that would convince them to switch their vote anyway). the whole point of it is that low-information left leaning people would go "oh pressley is like aoc thats cool i like aoc #squadgoals"

instead, she said she'd put one of the corpse processing machines from soylent green in her cabinet and another generation is asking "whats bain capital what did they do" only now "murdered toys r us" is on their resume

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Failson posted:

I'm trying to come up with explanations for that facial hair, and failing.

Did he fall asleep while shaving?

Has melenoma surgery upcoming, and can't shave portions of his face?

Last botox round killed a bunch of follicles?

he saw ian miles cheong's profile pic and figured that's what the young ladies must be into these days