Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
Princess Tadano incoming. It has to happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
It 100% will.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

what endgame

komi doesn't have 100 friends

brace yourself for a status quo, baby

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

the wait between chapters is loving killing me

Mirage posted:

Princess Tadano incoming. It has to happen.

them walking in on a 1 for 1 recreation of the komi confession with princess tadano and katai would be amazing

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Have tearful reunion with your son
-->Eh
Fun Shoe
They've already got Komi's lines recorded, so Tadano doesn't even need to say anything.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Tadano will kiss Katai on stage.

Reallycoolname
Feb 26, 2008

Take a look! It's in a book!
Cmon, Komi. Just say yes. You're killing me here.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

Grapplejack posted:

them walking in on a 1 for 1 recreation of the komi confession with princess tadano and katai would be amazing

Full-on gender bender with Tadano as the princess and Tsunde Reika as the delivery boy. "It's not like I want to give you a flower crown or anything!"

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Mirage posted:

Full-on gender bender with Tadano as the princess and Tsunde Reika as the delivery boy. "It's not like I want to give you a flower crown or anything!"

no.

katai only.

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Are you looking at me Senpai?

Grimey Drawer
I've never actually really been emotionally invested in a love triangle, and I've been Team Komi since the beginning, but holy poo poo that chapter was a punch to the gut. I keep going e/n about how I've been there but not in a romantic situation, and it's still e/n, but still holy poo poo.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Patware posted:

no.

katai only.
And his grumbled confession to Princess Tadano is interpreted to be a declaration of war or something odd like that

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

I AM THE MOON posted:

komi-san must be destroyed

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018
My take on this one. Komi says she doesn't know...Because she really doesn't since she really can't distinguish between feelings as friend and feelings as lover and as she expresses her thoughts to Manbagi, she starts to understand that yes Komi is in love with Tadano, but again can't figure out how to express it properly. Alternatively she says yes and things proceed roughly the same. They reconcile with Manbagi coming to terms with everything, Komi goes on stage and actually does really well and maybe even/likely speaks her lines and at the end gives a teary thanks to Manbagi for being her friend when asked if there was any particular inspiration for how well they did leading to massive tearjerk where the two go bawl out.

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

We have decided to decline your offer of a butt kicking.
I am pretty sure the play is already started. Tadano is covering for Komi somehow. Probably someone is playing the princess and just using the pre-recorded voice. Katai maybe?

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Wittgen posted:

I am pretty sure the play is already started. Tadano is covering for Komi somehow. Probably someone is playing the princess and just using the pre-recorded voice. Katai maybe?

Handsome lady playing Tadano's role and Tadano playing the princess I'd think, but the comedy option is Katai playing Tadano's role and Tadano playing the princess

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Xelkelvos posted:

Handsome lady playing Tadano's role and Tadano playing the princess I'd think, but the comedy option is Katai playing Tadano's role and Tadano playing the princess

Flip it, Katai's the shy prince why can't speak and Tadano's the girl who doesn't stop talking.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

They'd have to whip together a new costume for Katai real quick and get someone else to play the street tough, though. Unless he's a bandit prince ...

Beato Believer
May 23, 2009

I believe in Beato.
Even when she's driving.
At night.
In a snowstorm.
new chapter

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
the "onii-chan..." in the crowd shot was perfect

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

rareacumen with the called shot

Mulderman
Mar 20, 2009

Did someone say axe magnet?
Komi: Sit down bitch, we're talking this out right here right now!

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

When you're so tsundere even Tsunde Reika calls you out.

Edit:

Mirage posted:

They'd have to whip together a new costume for Katai real quick and get someone else to play the street tough, though. Unless he's a bandit prince ...

Aaaand I'll have that helping of crow, now, please.

Mirage fucked around with this message at 16:15 on Nov 11, 2019

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

This heart to heart is all very well and good, but I want to see the plaaaaaay

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Agronox posted:

This heart to heart is all very well and good, but I want to see the plaaaaaay

:same:

At first I thought it was going to be a distraction chapter to delay the heart to heart for a week, saw the leads, then we went back to the heart to heart while I wanted to see the play more.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Tadano Hitohito Is Cool

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Patware posted:

rareacumen with the called shot

That's the only part I can forsee, the rest of this is a mystery to me.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
there gonna have this moving heart to heart only for katai to definitively win the tadanobowl offscreen

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

the hitohito memorial cup

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

Next week: Katai is too nervous to say his lines, they use the dubbed version before they realize it's in a female voice.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Tadano may not be cool or exceptional, but he makes them feel special :kimchi:.

RubberLuffy
Mar 31, 2011

chumbler posted:

Tadano may not be cool or exceptional, but he makes them feel special :kimchi:.

I've always appreciated how this series does a lot of work to make sure you understand why a girl (or hell, anyone) might like someone like Tadano.

He's just a very good boy.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Man Manbagi trying as hard as she can to lie to herself in this is too real :( poor girl.

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」
This is the most we've seen Komi talking to anyone. It's a full blown conversation and it ends with her continuing the conversation. Next chapter can't come soon enough.

The_White_Crane
May 10, 2008

RubberLuffy posted:

I've always appreciated how this series does a lot of work to make sure you understand why a girl (or hell, anyone) might like someone like Tadano.

He's just a very good boy.

:hai:
I really like fiction where the message is an unabashed "Being nice is a good thing."
Too often it gets tempered with "Oh but don't be too nice, you don't want people to think you're a doormat!"

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

The_White_Crane posted:

:hai:
I really like fiction where the message is an unabashed "Being nice is a good thing."
Too often it gets tempered with "Oh but don't be too nice, you don't want people to think you're a doormat!"

There's two series where the MCs have a conditioned response to being helpful and it doesn't turn out bad for them in the long term.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Mirage posted:

Next week: Katai is too nervous to say his lines, they use the dubbed version before they realize it's in a female voice.
Katai will say the lines, but he mumbles / garbles all of them so it still sounds like a confession of his love and or a declaration of war.

Manbagi :(

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018
New Chapter

https://mangadex.org/chapter/751883/1

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop
Trio ending please.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

skaianDestiny posted:

Trio ending please.

Was about to type that. Anything other than a harem ending(or maybe a yuri ending) should be grounds for torches and pitchforks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

So instead of Manbagi breaking her own heart, Komi's gonna make Tadano do it for her. GOOD JORB.