Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Russland sounds like a very large breed of dog that is genetically incapable of realizing it's no longer a puppy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Presidential :weedass:ment

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

tacodaemon posted:

that's t/ darndest thing ive seen today

https://twitter.com/latimes/status/1193227503193776129?s=20

quote:

For more than two decades, on the Walk of Fame’s pink terrazzo stars, he played Superman with the devotion of a child convinced he’s a superhero.

He famously lived for years just a few blocks from the boulevard in a small apartment crammed head to foot with Superman action toys and Superman cutouts and Superman dioramas he made by hand. And out on the street, he embraced the role so fully that he sometimes chased down real bad guys in his pillow-padded, muscle-bulging, stretchy Superman get-up.

This week, TMZ broke the news that Hollywood Boulevard’s marquee Man of Steel had died at the age of 52. He’d been found in the Valley — apparently homeless and lying headfirst in one of those metal bins made for people to toss old clothes to be donated.

kakotheres
Nov 9, 2016

Do the job that is in front of you

tacodaemon posted:

i love heavy industry, i love the "chemical coast" by the turnpike in new jersey, i dont care about anything anymore because the world is going to hell so i might as well enjoy looking at huge industrial plants

that's part of the chemical coast in elizabeth, new jersey

On our way from downstate to Staten Island every 2 weeks to see my grandma, we played Who can smell Elizabeth first. It reeks.

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

I'm out of coffee and don't want to go to the store. This is it. I'm done for. :dogge:

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

presidential Big Wet Assment

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

mysterious frankie posted:

Russland sounds like a very large breed of dog that is genetically incapable of realizing it's no longer a puppy.

Ah dangit, the Russland dragged the Ukraine into the utility room again. It's all covered in drool, shoot.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Addamere posted:

please stop harassing the president :ohdear:

no

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Addamere posted:

please stop harassing the president :ohdear:

somebody's doing the harrassing

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

BAE OF PIGS posted:

what's in the middle of the sahara causing all of that?

sand

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

lmao drat son

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

FactsAreUseless posted:

I make fun of you for sucking a lot but good on you for standing up for an intern, seriously

was an unpaid intern from a youth program, girl was brought to tears and I came over and all I heard was "it's an xxxx million contract, I pay your paycheck, don't tell me know who can I talk to since you can't help me" and me "why hasn't a loving house fallen on you yet?"

I don't tolerate that poo poo, never have, never will. i've always fought like hell for my people. hence why people started to quit when I left. not a bad boss.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

GCU Quelle Suprise posted:

On our way from downstate to Staten Island every 2 weeks to see my grandma, we played Who can smell Elizabeth first. It reeks.

marissa paternoster from the band screaming females grew up in elizabeth and i think maybe that's why she moved to new brunswick (the town in new jersey, not the canadian province)

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

[extremely gavin newsom voice]: why dont i just sell the homeless to warren buffett

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

ok, this is how I want my body to be disposed of

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

I've got pork in the slow cooker to make pulled pork and god drat does it smell good

kakotheres
Nov 9, 2016

tacodaemon posted:

marissa paternoster from the band screaming females grew up in elizabeth and i think maybe that's why she moved to new brunswick (the town in new jersey, not the canadian province)

Went to Rutgers for grad school so I know NB well, but my lack of music knowledge is appalling, will check them out! Thank you!!

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Zeriel posted:

I'm out of coffee and don't want to go to the store. This is it. I'm done for. :dogge:

Switch to bloody marys

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

If he’s rich enough to be able to hand over $150k i’d figure he’s gonna get a reduced sentence anyway

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

tacodaemon posted:

i love heavy industry, i love the "chemical coast" by the turnpike in new jersey, i dont care about anything anymore because the world is going to hell so i might as well enjoy looking at huge industrial plants

that's part of the chemical coast in elizabeth, new jersey

I'm the lone church in the background.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i mean you can buy a hit for significantly less than that

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1192456195862335494?s=20

kakotheres
Nov 9, 2016

tacodaemon posted:

Wow, they're great!!!!!! Adding screaming females to my v short list of bands I know about and like

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

A Handed Missus posted:

[extremely gavin newsom voice]: why dont i just sell the homeless to warren buffett

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vl6gthDSIRU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

big obama energy emanating from netflix

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/DJJudd/status/1193231277228470273?s=20

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

why doesn't hasan minaj just make an episode over this :confused:

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

"We tortured some folks."

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Lastgirl posted:

why doesn't hasan minaj just make an episode over this :confused:

and publish it where

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
shut up buttigiegeet that's your target voter age

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

A Handed Missus posted:

big obama energy emanating from netflix

Those fuckers have The Pursuit documentary blasting on the top page for netflix home page for weeks.

It's a documentary claiming that capitalism was successful at helping people escape poverty.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

and publish it where

youtube, tedtalk, instagram bing bong so simple

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/Snowden/status/1193227686358999045?s=20

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1193185084813324298?s=20

o7

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
just lol if hasan bows his head for money, do it, toss the ring in the volcano etc

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Bethamphetamine posted:

"We tortured some folks."

rofl

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

So batman finally snapped

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

We did a whole lot of things that were right (????????), but we tortured some folks

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

he just gets better with age

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

A Handed Missus posted:

We did a whole lot of things that were right (????????), but we tortured some folks

https://twitter.com/GregAbbott_TX/status/1193219340495196164?s=20