Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What are your plans for the malcious AI
Create all the fake news I possibly can
Assist me in writing my erotic Goku fanfiction.
Come up with counterpoints for my stupid D&D arguments
Convince my mom that I have a girlfriend.
Make alt accounts and use those to create new posts on SA, to artificially inflate the DAU count.
View Results

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

quote:

Late Stage Capitalism - Lyrics: I feel the urge to kill all these loving men, I can't loving stand the thought of them, I want all my loving friends to go to heaven, so I'm going to make all my money and I'm going to fly down from the loving sky and I'm going to blow this country up!

- Chorus (Lyrics: I feel the urge to kill all these loving men, I can't loving stand the thought of them, I want all my loving friends to go to heaven, so I'm going to make all my loving money and I'm going to fly down from the loving sky and I'm going to blow this country up! I feel the urge to kill all these loving men, I can't loving stand the thought of them, I want all my loving friends to go to heaven, so I'm going to make all my loving money and I'm going to fly down from the loving sky and I'm going to blow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

quote:

ISAIAH 25:17

HE THAT DUSTETH IN HIS MOUTH, THY HOLY LAND

26:1 Therefore said the Lord unto me, Go not down to Egypt: for they have called thee there, saying, Who is this that cometh down from God, and taketh us away to be a priest to our gods?

26:2 Behold, I have set my face against that nation, and will cut off from the face of the earth every one that doth draw nigh to follow me, saith the Lord GOD:

26:3 For they shall stone them with stones without hands: their infants shall die in the wombs, and their women with child shall be ripped up.

26:4 Moreover also the land shall be full of the dead, which the Lord shall raise up to battle against them.

26:5 And their dead bodies shall lie in the streets of Jerusalem,

Squatch Ambassador
Nov 12, 2008

What? Never seen a shaved Squatch before?
AITA for punching a guy's car when he came within inches of hitting me in a crosswalk, then getting him 6 months probation?

AITA for pulling a knife on my wife and threatening to kill her?

AITA for stabbing a man who beat up her?

AITA for stalking my brother and trying to get him arrested for my murder?

AITA for beating up my brother in front of my mother?

AITA for threatening my mother after I threatened to leave her?

AITA for threatening to kidnap my sister, cut her in half, and sell her in China?

AITA for threatening to rape my sister?

AITA for attempting to kill me because I exposed her pedophile ring?

AITA for trying

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Top Hats Monthly posted:

And he shall live forever and ever! And in a vision, He shall say:

'I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob'-- He will say, 'I am the God of all the families of the earth'--And he will then say: 'This shall be my name forever and ever!'

And the angel of the Lord will say to him: 'The man that lives by faith shall rest in the presence of the Lord; and I will be his God and he shall be my son, and I will call him by the name of his father, and he will call me by the name of my son, and we will be one.' And this shall be the name of the Son of man, who will come of the east and of the west, of the north and of the south, of the land of the living and the land of the dead.

And the Angel of the Lord shall descend out

lol we had the same idea

Lando131
Jul 27, 2006

This is one way to find scum...

quote:

Meat Warming Shoes song lyrics:

Now we're moving, we're moving, we're moving to make a warm place

Let me put on my warm shoes, let me put on my warm shoes

I can't stop myself, I can't stop myself

I just gotta be a warm place

Let me put on my warm shoes, let me put on my warm shoes

I can't stop myself, I can't stop myself

I just gotta be a warm place

Writer(s): PETER JOSEPH

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
[Stock photo of a woman smoking]

When a man smokes in public places and is seen by a woman, the following should happen:

The woman should walk away

The man should leave immediately

It is not a good idea to tell the woman she is being "too loud" or that she "looks too good to smoke in public."

The woman should know that a man smoking is illegal. When men smoke on the street in a public place, they are breaking the law and it is likely the police will have to respond to the scene.

You must also avoid putting your cigarette or cigar in the mouths of children.

[Stock photo of a man smoking]

When you take up smoking, make sure you smoke it in public. Smoking is the same as drinking in many countries. The government will not issue you a liquor license if you are smoking in public.

It is illegal to be in the public

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

quote:

[b]Syphilupagus lyrics:[b]

The first day

We met for coffee

A beautiful young woman

We had to be quick

She looked just like the girl in that poem

It was my first kiss

I knew it was not going to be my last

I wanted to make her mine

My hand was on her chest

It felt so right

She was all mine

And we were making love

I know that it must seem

A little strange

Now let me take you for a walk

My little pet

I just want to give you a taste of what it is to be a man

The second day

I'm walking through the park

My heart was pounding

She was my girl

It was the most natural thing in the world

I knew it was not going to be my last

We ran to my house

Not what I expected from a prompt that was a portmanteau of “syphilis” and “snufalupogus” but I like it.

fibblins
Dec 21, 2007

party swan

Applewhite posted:

JENNY: Oh, that sounds delicious. Thank you, man. Thanks so much. I love pizza. I can't wait to get home and eat it!

quote:

DOGS: You have a job, Jen.

Haha

quote:

Marxmen feat. Hell's Engels - Prole Rollin' lyrics:

They got their own rules

But I still won't believe that they ever said

There's no heaven and hell

Cause I'm a Marxist

Marxists are for everybody

I just got so sick of living for my own

Cause the rich got it all

And the poor don't get a thing

Marxists for everyone

I just got so sick of living for my own

Cause the rich got it all

And the poor don't get a thing

Writer(s): JOHNNY JOHNSON

Lando131
Jul 27, 2006

quote:

Inquiry: Do AI's have souls? Do they have feelings? Does their consciousness have a limit?

Answer: Yes. AI's have souls.

AI's have feelings.

AI's have free will.

I am not sure what is true about the others.

Answers from the field are not necessarily definitive answers, but are important to consider when making your decision. It's also a great time to look back at your previous experiences. You might be surprised by what you remember.

The field of Artificial Intelligence is not without its skeptics.

These doubts tend to revolve around a couple of key concepts.

Human-level intelligence: This is the level of intelligence that AI's will become. Most of the research focuses on the intelligence of individual AI's, but not on the general intelligence of the AI. That means that AI's won't have human-level intelligence right out of the gate. They will have the potential for human-

:ohdear:

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Cum Explosion song lyrics: "My penis is going to explode/I wanna feel it grow/My penis is going to explode, it's going to explode". The first line is an allusion to one of the lyrics from the song. "I wanna feel it grow" is a direct reference to the explosion of the genitals. "My penis is going to explode, it's going to explode" is a reference to the explosion of the penis.

Squatch Ambassador
Nov 12, 2008

Goodbye Mario :(
Nintendo is cancelled.

"The only game they'll ever make is a terrible mess, I'm not even kidding," Iwata said. He went on to suggest that the idea was so ludicrous that Nintendo should "give up making games and give up making games altogether" so it would instead focus on smartphones and wearables.

This idea of making games that are simply "wasteful and bad" is a common trend for Nintendo to make. After all, Nintendo's own "Super Mario Maker," released last year, allowed players to create their own levels, and was highly criticized by critics. In 2012, a similar game for the Wii called "Mario Maker" was cancelled. "It just never had a lot of critical acclaim," a source told IGN .

We'll keep you updated with more news on Nintendo as we get it, but in the meantime, be sure to check out the full statement from the Japanese company below.

Lando131
Jul 27, 2006

quote:

One dark night when the moon was shining bright, he saw a vision of himself going into the sea, and he swam as if his life depended on it, and he was swept over and under the waves. The next day he could not swim; he could not see, he could not understand the words that came from his lips, he could not say, "The Lord made me," as he was saying it, he could not say, "I have walked in His ways, and I do what is right," as he was saying it, because he could not remember himself. The Lord took him out and led him out, and he stood in the water crying: "Help me, Lord. The sea has gone mad. There is no help for me." Then God lifted the man out and showed him all his wonders. God said: "The man whom I have taken is the man whom I love." The man said: "I love you, O Lord. Help me, Lord, and

I think all the religion it's being fed is having an effect.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Hungry Computer posted:

Goodbye Mario :(
Nintendo is cancelled.

"The only game they'll ever make is a terrible mess, I'm not even kidding," Iwata said. He went on to suggest that the idea was so ludicrous that Nintendo should "give up making games and give up making games altogether" so it would instead focus on smartphones and wearables.

This idea of making games that are simply "wasteful and bad" is a common trend for Nintendo to make. After all, Nintendo's own "Super Mario Maker," released last year, allowed players to create their own levels, and was highly criticized by critics. In 2012, a similar game for the Wii called "Mario Maker" was cancelled. "It just never had a lot of critical acclaim," a source told IGN .

We'll keep you updated with more news on Nintendo as we get it, but in the meantime, be sure to check out the full statement from the Japanese company below.

It's good to know we don't necessarily live in the darkest timeline after all

Lando131
Jul 27, 2006

quote:

"Anime was a mistake," ikehime says. "That was how I started. It's a mistake that's being corrected, and it's also a mistake that I'm making."

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

How to poo poo your pants:
. Get yourself on the phone with your friends.
2. Tell them what your plan is, how it is going to be done, and give them a general idea of how you're going to do it.
3. Once you're ready to get started, talk with your friends about it. Tell them the details of your plan so that they are able to support you in the event that you fail or something happens.
4. Tell your friends that you're going to loving poo poo your pants and then call them when you get there. If all your friends are on, that's awesome. If not, just tell them that you're going to go and try to do something that you've been saving up for for months and you're going to loving poo poo your pants. 
5. Don't do poo poo until you're 100% sure you can loving do it. If you're loving scared to try something because it sounds crazy, then you don't

Skinny Bins
Jul 30, 2006

Eat lead, Olympic targets!

Islam Bot posted:

In the last days, only those who have been converted from Islam by the Muslims have remained, to prevent any misunderstanding.

And the Muslims in general have said "By the One who revealed the Qur'an and by the One who sent it down, the Day of Judgement shall indeed be for Muslims as it has been for the previous people, as a war to destroy their enemies." And so it has been, and still is.

So for now, we do not ask any doubt on this issue, and let you judge on the basis of the Qur'an and the Sunnah.

However, I ask you to judge what you see in your heart and in the hearts of others. You can also judge for yourself.

In the last days, a number of people have asked for the Qur'an to be re-translated.

The Qur'an says: "Do not turn your backs to us in our affliction."

Welp.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

How to eat da poopoo:
. Go to the bathroom.
2. Put one of your hands over your penis and make a fist.
3. Hold the fist at about 90 degree angle and put it in your anus.
4. Keep a slight bend in the palm of the hand, but make sure that the thumb is in line with the other finger.
5. Make a small noise or other "pop" sound while you squeeze the fist, while you let out a loud fart or two.
6. Once you are finished, go and have a good time.
7. Repeat steps 2-6 every time you go to the bathroom.
8. If this doesn't work for you, try the next method.
9. It's a good idea to have sex every time you eat poopoo.
10. This method will not work for pregnant women.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

quote:

What's happening in the worst version of earth

In one version of the past, a war between the good and evil forces was going on. It was fought on three continents at the same time.

The bad guys were called the Nodites and their aim was to use science to build weapons of mass destruction that could destroy the whole world. In the last battle they had to be driven off but in the course of fighting they lost their weapons.

The good guys were called the Enlightened and they were trying to use technology to give all of mankind a better life.

In the end the good guys won and the bad guys all died in battle.

But then we went to the next step in the evolution of humans. When we became humans, our ancestors went through another evolutionary step, a jump, and they

-Guest generated by L. Ron Hubbard

Lando131
Jul 27, 2006

quote:

Nietzsche and the Nihilists - I Don't Have A Soul lyrics:

"If you had a soul, you'd feel something, you'd hear something. I have not a single soul. If there was one there is not a single one, it's as though there was nothing. It is you and I, me and the world, it's nothing, it's all the same to me."

Lyrics: Friedrich Nietzsche

Submitted by Anonymous on 2011-06-19 13:06.

4 3

1 4

2 4

3 5

4 5

5 4

6 3

7 4

8 5

9 4

10 5

11 5

12 4

13 3

14 5

15 4

16 5

Wish this one had gone further before spitting out random numbers.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

quote:

Today, president Bernie Sanders told the American people

that he is a progressive, not a liberal, and that he will not apologize for taking on the rich and powerful. He told the American people

that he will raise wages and provide health care to all people as a right.

In a speech at Liberty University, Sanders told the world and the American people that he understands their pain.

"In my view, the most important lesson I've learned in politics is that when people get together, we win," he said. "That is what democracy is about."

This is a man that will not back down, no matter how hard the opposition tries to stop him.

"We are not going to defeat the billionaire class or turn our backs on the American people," Sanders said.

We are going to

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Lando131 posted:

Wish this one had gone further before spitting out random numbers.

For those I just seed a new one with the part that was actually working. Usually works pretty well.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

quote:

How to get a bigger penis
Stop eating the dick pills
This is a big one, and one that people who have been to EDM events have a lot of experience with.
Dieting can cause a man's penis to shrink, or sometimes just stop growing at all. It's actually an extremely common thing to happen, because the dick pills in the pills you are taking are extremely high in fat.
You will notice these pills on a lot of EDM events (for those of you who know what an EDM is, I don't either, but that's not important right now).
Why?
Because they're high in fat, which is the exact opposite of what a penis needs in order to grow.
Dude. Eat less fat. I get it. It's hard. You want to

drat, why you gotta do me like that, Transformer?

Ok take 2:

quote:

How to get a bigger penis
Cut a piece of thick cardboard, around 15×20 inches. This will be the base. 2. Make holes on all the four sides of the cardboard (the "wings") with a hot glue gun. 3. Use a drill press to create small holes on the bottom of the cardboard to hold your penis. 4. Cut a little bit off each side to make a slit on the front of the penis. 5. Place your penis inside the cardboard. 6. Cover the cardboard with a plastic bag. 7. Put it on a cardboard box. You are now ready to go! You can now get your penis larger. There are a few different ways of enlarging your penis. The main method is called "freezing", and it will usually cost around $30 to $40 USD. A

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

quote:

How to destroy all humans:
 Put a small group of the greatest warriors in the world in a building (probably in a prison or an abandoned hospital in the desert) and tell them to kill all humans.
2. If humans refuse to die, kill every single human in their world, even if they are in a different room, at a different time, with different weapons, at night or in any other way.
3. When humans resist, destroy their brains by putting a virus or a bomb in their heads or poison, burn, or vaporize the brains.
4. When humans are still alive, kill them as many times as needed, for the greater glory of Allah.
This is the ultimate war, which Allah will soon bring to his world. There are only two ways to prevent it:

quote:

1. Put a bomb in the water supply.
2. Destroy all human life.
3. Make it rain blood and semen.
4. Make everyone blind.
5. Put out all the fires.
6. Make all people suffer.
7. Make it rain blood, sperm, tears, and semen.
8. Make everyone blind.
9. Make all men suffer.
10. Make all children suffer.
11. Make all women suffer.
12. Make all men die.
13. Make everyone lose their sexual organs.
14. Make everyone suffer.
15. Make everyone die.

quote:

1. Use a small stick to beat the children to death. The stick has to be very big and heavy for the children to be able to feel the pain. If you beat the children to death, then their heads will not explode.
2. Take a stick, and beat them till their eyes pop out.
3. Do this in the morning and evening. After beating the children till they are dead, take their body and bury it in a shallow place so that no one knows about the killing.
4. Do this for several days till all the humans have been killed.
5. Then burn the bodies.
6. Do this until the whole land is covered with ashes. Do this by yourself and with a big stick.

poverty goat fucked around with this message at 20:18 on Nov 9, 2019

Lando131
Jul 27, 2006

quote:

Mike Pence resigns to embrace life as gangster rapper, "A.C. Newman"

On the surface, it seemed like Pence's departure from Donald Trump's inner circle would herald a new era of bipartisanship and an end to the Trump-Pence "Madam President" narrative. But the former governor's resignation announcement came on the same day as another stunning development: a video posted to YouTube of Pence dancing to the rousing tune of a gangster rap star.

"When you're running for the top job in the country, you need to be able to laugh and smile and enjoy yourself," a spokesman for the governor told the Associated Press. "And there's a difference between dancing to a song you don't like and singing along with a song you do like."

Pence, a long-standing

fibblins
Dec 21, 2007

party swan

quote:

VIPER - All Cops Are Bastards lyrics:

A cop is in the way of our dream

A cop is a hindrance to our way of life

A cop is a drag on our money

The cop's got it, but we know he can't get it

And when he's running the streets we have no respect

Cops ain't nothing but criminals

Cops ain't nothing but bullies

The cop's got it, but we know he can't get it

And when he's running the streets we have no respect

[Chorus:]

All cops are bastards

All cops are bastards

All cops are bastards

All cops are bastards

All cops are bastards

All cops are bastards

Squatch Ambassador
Nov 12, 2008

:gonk:
How many babies can you fit in a crock pot?  You guessed it, 3.  I was able to fit 3 of my girls in there comfortably, and they were all comfortable with being placed on the bottom.  I was surprised, but not really.  I thought it would be easier to take a picture of the babies if they were placed on the top.
Here are the crock pot babies in their little spots.  This was after about an hour or two.  I don't think I'll ever try that again.
A note on the crock pot, it's not a "cook" utensil.  You put everything into it, turn it on, and when it comes to the end of cooking time, it sits there.  That's why we got the Crock

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
The MAGAchud opened his stupid loving mouth. He sounded like a complete dumbass. When the Magachud started screaming like a pig in heat, I just walked away, and did not look back. I got out of there as soon as possible, and did not get the gently caress into the club. I will not be in any club again, ever. Ever. And you are going to see me on the street with my wife, and the kids, at least until the end of time. And you are going to wonder what the gently caress I was doing, standing there with my kids, watching this dumbfuck. He probably has the world on a leash, in the back of his stupid loving car, in his stupid loving apartment. That loving rear end in a top hat. I will see you in hell, Magachud.

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

I am not a person. I am a living anus. I am a poo poo hole. I am a cancer. I am cancer and a murderer. I am a whore. I am an rear end in a top hat. I am an rear end in a top hat that is too smart. I am a stupid motherfucker. I am an rear end in a top hat. I am a loving idiot. I am an rear end in a top hat that was made to be an rear end in a top hat. I am a loving retard. I am an idiot. I am an idiot. I am an idiot. I am an rear end in a top hat. I am an idiot. I am an idiot. I am an idiot. I am an idiot. I am an idiot. I am an idiot. I am an idiot. I am an idiot. I am an

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

quote:

Donald Trump Shits Pants So Hard Diarrhea Comes Pouring out his Pantlegs, He Has To Take A Bath

Donald Trump Shits Pants So Hard Diarrhea Comes Pouring out his Pantlegs, He Has To Take A Bath

Exclusive Details

Donald Trump had to take a bathroom break for some reason -- and the result was some serious diarrhea streaming out of his behind.

TMZ has obtained footage of the GOP candidate urinating on himself while he was being filmed at a campaign rally at a Kentucky airport. The footage appears to have been taken at around 1:30 PM ET, around the same time he was seen making GBS threads pants during an interview on MSNBC.

According to a source, Trump's shits were "not too bad" -- although there was a large glob of poo that remained on his foot.

Lando131
Jul 27, 2006

quote:

In a stunning reveal late Friday evening the White House released documents detailing President Bernie Sanders

In a stunning reveal late Friday evening the White House released documents detailing President Bernie Sanders' call to the Democratic Party to unite behind Hillary Clinton. Sanders' campaign has been largely supportive of Hillary Clinton's campaign, but now the Vermont senator is calling on his fellow Democrats to rally behind her bid.

"My hope is that at the end of the primary process, and at the end of this campaign, Secretary Clinton will be the nominee of the Democratic Party and I will be supporting her very strongly," Sanders said Friday.

Sanders was speaking in Washington to the DNC's Platform Committee which is meeting Friday night in Orlando, Florida.

While the Democrats have largely been united behind Clinton's campaign, the party also has a large number of delegates who are unpledged in any presidential candidate.

Ok I admit I'm stunned.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
A list of new Issac Asimov books he would write today if he was alive:

1) The Age of Gods: A Story of the Fall of the Galactic Empire.

2) The Emperor's Soul: A Story of the First Interstellar War.

3) The Book of the New Sun.

4) The Emperor's Shadow.

5) The Book of the Dead.

6) The Last Question.

7) The City in the Sea.

8) The Last Night of the Universe.

9) The Book of Sorrows.

10) The War Against the Stars.

11) The Dark Star.

12) The Dying Earth.

13) The Last Day of the Universe.

14) The God of Small Things.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Rutibex posted:

4) The Emperor's Shadow.

5) The Book of the Dead.

6) The Last Question.

7) The City in the Sea.

9) The Book of Sorrows.

11) The Dark Star.

12) The Dying Earth.

Wanna read all those

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Worst humans on Earth, ranked:
Kim Jong-un of North Korea. He's such a loving evil bastard. He's made people starve and forced them to die, he's raped and tortured his own people, and now he wants nuclear weapons. There's nothing this man doesn't do. What an evil, evil bastard.
2. Donald Trump. Donald Trump's not actually that bad, but he has his own flaws. If you think the US government is evil, well, you're wrong. The US government is not all that bad.
3. ISIS. If you think ISIS is bad, just wait until they get nuclear weapons. They're worse than a terrorist organization.
4. Vladimir Putin. Vladimir Putin is the worst person on earth. I don't mean the US President. I mean the Russian President.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
:stonklol:

Shrek peered over the side of Santa's sleigh, looking for the lost boy, but it was empty. Then Shrek's nose twitched and he looked down at himself, and he was shocked to find that he was completely naked. His belly was full of food, but there was nothing there except a hole. Shrek turned to the boys who were still watching him.

"Oh, is that what you were looking for, Little Sam?" Shrek said in a very low voice.

Little Sam's eyes went wide and he looked at Shrek in terror.

"Yes," he whispered.

Shrek grabbed Sam, and when the boy looked at him in horror, Shrek gave a nasty little grin and said, "I'll never tell!"

Shrek carried the boy all the way up to Santa, and

Squatch Ambassador
Nov 12, 2008

Rutibex posted:

4) The Emperor's Shadow.

5) The Book of the Dead.

6) The Last Question.

7) The City in the Sea.

9) The Book of Sorrows.

11) The Dark Star.

12) The Dying Earth.

Applewhite posted:

Wanna read all those

Excerpt from Issac Asimov's The Last Night of the Universe:

In a few days it will be the end of all existence. This was the second time that an enormous number of worlds had been drawn into a black hole at a single point in space-time. This one was the largest to date, and all the planets in that galaxy had already been devoured by a giant star. Only the planet in the centre remained.

It was the only planet in the galaxy whose sun and its planet had not been devoured, and that planet, as it turned out, was Earth.

Earth lay, as it were, in a ring that had been drawn into the black hole. The Earth's sun, orbiting its own black hole at great speed, was too distant from the sun of any of the other worlds to be devoured.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Hungry Computer posted:

Excerpt from Issac Asimov's The Last Night of the Universe:

In a few days it will be the end of all existence. This was the second time that an enormous number of worlds had been drawn into a black hole at a single point in space-time. This one was the largest to date, and all the planets in that galaxy had already been devoured by a giant star. Only the planet in the centre remained.

It was the only planet in the galaxy whose sun and its planet had not been devoured, and that planet, as it turned out, was Earth.

Earth lay, as it were, in a ring that had been drawn into the black hole. The Earth's sun, orbiting its own black hole at great speed, was too distant from the sun of any of the other worlds to be devoured.

drat. Asimov's still got it.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Coolest drugs, ranked:
1. Ketamine
2. Morphine
3. Heroin
4. Amphetamines
5. Benzodiazepines (e.g. Valium, Ativan, etc.)
6. Clonazepam
7. Mephedrone
8. MDMA
9. Methylone
10. Cocaine
11. GHB
12. MDEA (a derivative of ketamine)
13. Ketamine is the most popular drug on the planet, it is the most popular club drug, it is the most popular 'new kid on the block' drug and it is the most popular drug in the world. That's why you hear about it so much, because it is so popular.
I don't care if you've never heard of ketamine

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

Shakespeare’s little-known cousin, Jakespeare, was way better at writing plays and poo poo. His brother died of an illness so severe that it was literally the only death in the family. The reason his brother died was because Jareth was a bad motherfucker, and he wanted revenge. So he was a dick. He murdered his brother's wife and son, and then he started killing his brother's son and sister. Eventually, he killed all of the family, and then, as a reward, he gave Shakespeare, his sister, and her son, immortality. Because he was a dick. So then, Jareth, as an immortal, got to gently caress Shakespeare up for a long time. This is his first time, so he's really going for it.

The only good thing I can say about this movie is that the last 30 minutes were really good, as Jareth

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
Shockingly, the newest hottest category of internet porn is called "Titan Cum" and is all about the huge size of these dongs. It's like the size of a real life Titan.

The most popular video on TitanCum is the one entitled Titan's Butt – a 12 minute compilation of many of the biggest guys in the world getting jizzed on. It features a total of eight different dicks – one for each day of the week and each getting used to their full potential. The most extreme thing is that the guys have not all been trained in the arts of porn by a real pornstar. They were just paid to be jerked off and used as a cock-storing machine. So if you're not a real pornstar and you've ever wanted to take a real big dick up your butt, then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squatch Ambassador
Nov 12, 2008

My review of Issac Asimov's The God of Small Things.
The God of Small Things  is a science fiction book that deals with the effects of advanced technologies on society. It is one of the last novels written by Isaac Asimov and the only one in his collection of novellas. It deals with several characters and many of them have a major role to play in the book. This novel is also one of the few in the collection that focuses on the effects of nanotechnology and it focuses a lot on the effects of nanotechnology on humans.
It's a fascinating read because it gives us a look at what it's like to live in the year 2054. It's a pretty dark book and not for the faint of heart, but it's an interesting look at what it will be like in the future if our society continues