Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThomasPaine
Feb 4, 2009

We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.

Jose posted:

He uses a sex toy for it

does your rear end go back to normal when you're not using the sex toy or do you just have to live with your intestines hanging out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I think if you prolapse yourself it doesn't quite go back properly so if you poo poo too hard it's gonna come back out again.

ThomasPaine
Feb 4, 2009

We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.

OwlFancier posted:

I think if you prolapse yourself it doesn't quite go back properly so if you poo poo too hard it's gonna come back out again.

this is why fleshlights are better

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
Well this is my own fault for reading the UKMT at 1am on a Saturday night I guess

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

You can't say this thread doesn't have variety.

Besides if we leave the EU we can't have eurotrash any more so we have to make our own.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
You can enjoy your arse with sensibly sized objects and have no ill effects. Certain people will just always take things too far

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Yeah don't take like a gear puller to your arsehole.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

OwlFancier posted:

Besides if we leave the EU we can't have eurotrash any more so we have to make our own.

Who would host Eurotrash UK though?

Edit: UKtrash starring Peter Stringfellow and ?

happyhippy fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Nov 10, 2019

ThomasPaine
Feb 4, 2009

i enjoyed putting stuff in my butt but I don't think I could cum from it

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

ThomasPaine posted:

Not without surgery at least.

happyhippy posted:

Who would host Eurotrash UK though?

I only ever actually watched eurotrash as like, a 13 year old and I don't remember it very well, I just have a vague memory of it basically being a horny version of you've been framed.

So just get the you've been framed guy to do it.

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

This title contains sponsored content.

Noel Edmonds screaming "none of you are free from sin!" at a different group of perverts every week.

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

josh04 posted:

Noel Edmonds screaming "none of you are free from sin!" at a different group of perverts every week.

Deal or No Deal was already a show.

Mr Phillby
Apr 8, 2009

~TRAVIS~
Jose's prolapse pics are the reason I will never buy platinum.

edit: I feel like Harry HIll's Euro Trash would be a very concerning show.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

crispix posted:

You can enjoy your arse with sensibly sized objects
This is both true and also reflective of UK politics at the moment.

Labour Policy: You can enjoy your arse with sensibly sized objects.
Lib Dem Policy: We will revoke enjoying your arse.
Conservative Policy: Have you seen Nelson's Column?
Brexit Party Policy: Have you seen the Pillars of Creation?

OwlFancier posted:

I only ever actually watched eurotrash as like, a 13 year old and I don't remember it very well, I just have a vague memory of it basically being a horny version of you've been framed.

So just get the you've been framed guy to do it.
I liked their Eurovision CD.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

Don't put ice directly in/on your genitals that's bad and can cause damage. However, making an ice dildo inside a condom or something is :discourse:

Butt stuff is excellent. But do try not to shat out your own guts in the process, that can cause problems.

The best thing is being sounded bladder-deep until you entirely lose your drat mind. That's one thing I'll miss about having a penis.

e; The other thing that's best is testicular torment and I will miss that as well, :rip:

ThomasPaine
Feb 4, 2009

Mr Phillby posted:

Jose's prolapse pics are the reason I will never buy platinum.

i could post them

Ms Adequate posted:

The best thing is being sounded bladder-deep until you entirely lose your drat mind. That's one thing I'll miss about having a penis.

that sounds like the worst thing imaginable but each to our own

Ms Adequate posted:

e; The other thing that's best is testicular torment and I will miss that as well, :rip:

this too

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Looking it up on youtube it seems like it's actually just a mondo movie.

Ms Adequate posted:

The best thing is being sounded bladder-deep

This is still very strange to me as a concept because while I have had this done to me it was like nails on a chalkboard. Like... the opposite of appealing in every way.

There's a lot of sex stuff I don't get from like, a preference perspective but that particularly is like describing pulling your fingernails off as erotic, it was unpleasant on a visceral level.

I guess I can grant that it's certainly a unique experience. I don't really have anything else I could compare it to :v:

OwlFancier fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Nov 10, 2019

Mr Phillby
Apr 8, 2009

~TRAVIS~

ThomasPaine posted:

i could post them
you have that terrible power now. (please don't)

I always lol at people who are prudish about butt stuff then Ms Adequate sounds off about sounding and maybe I identify more with the prudes than I like to admit.

Gavrilo Princip
Feb 4, 2007

so uh

does this make me an influencer now

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Openshaw's gold scratchings are probably the best kind imo. I wouldn't waste them on farage.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

ThomasPaine posted:

Having an orgasm from just bum stuff is imo several times more intense and lasts much longer than one caused by touching ones willy. You can even multiple orgasm that way ;-*

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Ms Adequate posted:

this is somewhat unpleasant to think about

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Ms Adequate posted:

You'll still have a urethra linked to your bladder, I assume that would still be soundable, because that's the usual method.

Ms Adequate posted:

This just made me wonder whether they have to remove them or whether they can just whack them back up the tubules they came down and nullify their effects, but I'll admit that's mostly just because you got me thinking about balls.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Walking around with them stuck up there is a bit uncomfortable.

Like you cross your legs and hoist yourself, or... I guess become horny in Ms A's case. Either way inconvenient.

Mr Phillby
Apr 8, 2009

~TRAVIS~
Is putting your balls up your own bumhole a thing people do for fun?

asking for a friend.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

OwlFancier posted:

Walking around with them stuck up there is a bit uncomfortable.

Like you cross your legs and hoist yourself, or... I guess become horny in Ms A's case. Either way inconvenient.
In this case that just leads to the question of whether walking around horny is impractical or medically impossible I think.

quidditch it and quit it
Oct 11, 2012

Bring back crisp chat

WhatEvil
Jun 6, 2004

Can't get no luck.

Christ, and Twisto was complaining about crisp derails.

E: ^ :hmmyes:

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

No matter who I become

OwlFancier posted:

This is still very strange to me as a concept because while I have had this done to me it was like nails on a chalkboard. Like... the opposite of appealing in every way.

There's a lot of sex stuff I don't get from like, a preference perspective but that particularly is like describing pulling your fingernails off as erotic, it was unpleasant on a visceral level.

I guess I can grant that it's certainly a unique experience. I don't really have anything else I could compare it to :v:

Anyone who dislikes it is either a coward or didn't use enough lube!

Guavanaut posted:

You'll still have a urethra linked to your bladder, I assume that would still be soundable, because that's the usual method.

Yeah but there's so much less of it. :(

Mr Phillby posted:

Is putting your balls up your own bumhole a thing people do for fun?

asking for a friend.

Probably, but I assume most people need to do some serious ballbag stretching to be able to give their own dogs a bath

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Ms Adequate posted:

give their own dogs a bath

Aaaand this derail was 100% worth it anyone who disagrees is wrong.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

bit of an effort post, after the media fuckery this week i have been thinking.

james ball is again denying being a spy today. it's a monthly thing now. just out of interest how many times have say robert fisk, or alexander cockburn, or seymour hirsch had to deny they are spies? is it even worth mentioning that he had to scramble to cover himself when he got exposed as a shill for a good old fashioned psyop like integrity initiative late last year?

anyway it's a classic hangout, cos nobody seriously thinks james is a secret agent. my gut says he snitched out wikileaks and the guardian for a deal. which is why glenn greenwald (who worked on the snowden stories with ball) couldn't (can't?) enter the UK, and nor can his partner or some other people who worked on that story, while ball as part of his rat deal gets a stupid new book about post news fake truth published every 3 months that sells 100 copies, and new friends who are likewise shills like nick cohen (ofc), k*terji (the vice apprenticeship was where he made his bones) and b*oodworth (the trot background). it's a living i guess. in return jim has to be a reliable twat who will pop up with dumb takes to draw people into his monitored tl, and play the voice of reason when weird poo poo happens in syria or maximum security prisons in new york.

here is a very good article from 2000 that i imagine is 100 times more true after 19 years of war, increasing surveillance and a collapsing system:

https://amp.theguardian.com/media/2000/jun/12/pressandpublishing.mondaymediasection?__twitter_impression=true

it might seem like twitter drama but i think it's very good to be suspicious of an industry as rife with scumbags as journalism. and there are patterns of behaviour these sickos exhibit that it is very handy to familiarise yourself with, especially if you're involved in any kind of organising. also i hate spooks but i love talking about them, so if you wanna talk spooks i am always up. this is also very good:

https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2019-09-11-how-the-uk-security-services-neutralised-the-countrys-leading-liberal-newspaper/

gh0stpinballa fucked around with this message at 02:40 on Nov 10, 2019

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

WhatEvil posted:

Christ, and Twisto was complaining about crisp derails.
If bags of crisps descended via the Wolffian duct then crispchat would be a lot more personal.

CptAwesome
Nov 2, 2005

me, opening UKMT

jabby
Oct 27, 2010

Ms Adequate posted:

Don't put ice directly in/on your genitals that's bad and can cause damage. However, making an ice dildo inside a condom or something is :discourse:

Butt stuff is excellent. But do try not to shat out your own guts in the process, that can cause problems.

See I've stuck a lot of tubes down penises and almost universally people haven't been that grateful. Maybe I'm doing it wrong.

And I guess at least you don't need to worry about damaging your balls if you're having them removed anyway. So that's a plus. I'd insist on a discount on the surgery if one or both have already been reduced to mush though.

moostaffa
Apr 2, 2008

People always ask me about Toad, It's fantastic. Let me tell you about Toad. I do very well with Toad. I love Toad. No one loves Toad more than me, BELIEVE ME. Toad loves me. I have the best Toad.
Keep it up!

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

moostaffa posted:

Keep it up!

Harder to do with mushed balls.

jabby
Oct 27, 2010

It's gonna be a real moment the next time a friend tells me he's going to give the dogs a bath.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Bath the dogs with the council pop, no less.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

No matter who I become

jabby posted:

See I've stuck a lot of tubes down penises and almost universally people haven't been that grateful. Maybe I'm doing it wrong.

And I guess at least you don't need to worry about damaging your balls if you're having them removed anyway. So that's a plus. I'd insist on a discount on the surgery if one or both have already been reduced to mush though.

The time I had a catheter put in wasn't fun at all tbf. Setting and mood count for a great deal!

Regrettably I am too weak to properly hurt me own knackers and have nobody to do it to me but yeah it's good to be liberated from concerns over damage. Wanna guest star in an episode of Hydraulic Press Channel :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Phillby
Apr 8, 2009

~TRAVIS~

OwlFancier posted:

Aaaand this derail was 100% worth it anyone who disagrees is wrong.

gives new meaning to the word bumbag