Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Consult a philosopher to rig up an elaborate rube goldberg device such that your balls are hurt but it is debatable whether it's by your own action.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

So that there Jeremy Corbyn ey folks? What's that all about?

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Ms Adequate posted:

Probably, but I assume most people need to do some serious ballbag stretching to be able to give their own dogs a bath

When I was maybe 15 I went to a house party in some flat and one of the guys living there stripped off to demonstrate to the whole room that (a) he only had one bollock (b) the extra room made his sack extra stretchy and (c) he had enough stretch to jam some of that skin up his bumhole.

I was already a fairly open-minded kinda lad but that was a real loss of innocence meets :yikes: moment

Wonder what happened to that dude

E: thread is much too horny tonight, I had to add some gritty urban realism

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
As a regular follower of the Leicester Mercury's misdemeanour practising medicine without a license column I now worry that I may be a star. Where do you want them put Ms A?

e:

OwlFancier posted:

Consult a philosopher to rig up an elaborate rube goldberg device such that your balls are hurt but it is debatable whether it's by your own action.
Actually that's a great point, I do know a tram engineer.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

probably the wrong time to start talking MI5 but i had takes dammit

jabby
Oct 27, 2010

Ms Adequate posted:

"Regrettably I am too weak to properly hurt me own knackers"

hyphen, The Nick Clegg Story. Available now in all good bookshops.

OwlFancier posted:

Schrodinger's ballsack, your balls are both hurt and not hurt until you observe them.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Failed Imagineer posted:

Touring the world one would assume, with a talent like that.

gh0stpinballa posted:

probably the wrong time to start talking MI5 but i had takes dammit

No I think it's the best time because when it pings the little light at GCHQ they'll have a great page to go through.

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...

Failed Imagineer posted:

When I was maybe 15 I went to a house party in some flat and one of the guys living there stripped off to demonstrate to the whole room that (a) he only had one bollock (b) the extra room made his sack extra stretchy and (c) he had enough stretch to jam some of that skin up his bumhole.

Is that what a podcast is?

Mr Phillby
Apr 8, 2009

~TRAVIS~

Failed Imagineer posted:

I was already a fairly open-minded kinda lad but that was a real loss of innocence meets :yikes: moment

E: thread is much too horny tonight, I had to add some gritty urban realism

Makes u think, Hitler had the means, but did he have the determination to perform such a feat?

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.

Failed Imagineer posted:

The Boys from Brazil and Skins crossover going very well it seems.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

Guavanaut posted:

As a regular follower of the Leicester Mercury's misdemeanour practising medicine without a license column I now worry that I may be a star. Where do you want them put Ms A?

e:

Yeah yeah we all know donoteat, it's a TRAN engineer I'm looking for!

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Unkempt posted:

Is that what a podcast is?
No I think that's what shitposting is.

Mr Phillby posted:

Makes u think, Hitler had the means, but did he have the determination to perform such a feat?
Hess flew into Britain with the cine film, but tragically it never got screened.

e; ^^ I do know a couple of trans engineers, electrical and chemical. That may be far less or far more than what you want though.

Guavanaut fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Nov 10, 2019

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

crispix posted:

Having an orgasm from just bum stuff is imo several times more intense and lasts much longer than one caused by touching ones willy. You can even multiple orgasm that way ;-*
In the spirit of comradeship, i will remind you one and all that the prostate can be stimulated from outside of the boom boom, by massaging the back of the taint with your other hand as you approach the vinegar strokes. This does however leave you with no free hands to turn the pages of razzle, so make sure you choose a good readers wives pic.

I miss dpph :smith:

Guavanaut posted:

A truly modern interpretation of the trolley problem.

Bobby Deluxe fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Nov 10, 2019

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Learn to manipulate pages with your feet, develop a foot fetish at the same time to optimise your wanking performance.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
You know, in an alternative universe we are at this minute complaining about the miles long customs delays and shop supplies dwindling post Halloween brexit.

But with still things stuck up our arses.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

The buttplugs were stopped at customs so we are complaining about not having things stuck up our arses because of brexit.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

No matter who I become

Guavanaut posted:

No I think that's what shitposting is.

Hess flew into Britain with the cine film, but tragically it never got screened.

e; ^^ I do know a couple of trans engineers, electrical and chemical. That may be far less or far more than what you want though.

Electricity :swoon:

Bobby Deluxe posted:

In the spirit of comradeship, i will remind you one and all that the prostate can be stimulated from outside of the boom boom, by massaging the back of the taint with your other hand as you approach the vinegar strokes. This does however leave you with no free hands to turn the pages of razzle, so make sure you choose a good readers wives pic.

I miss dpph :smith:

This is a fantastic sentence :golfclap:

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

OwlFancier posted:

The buttplugs were stopped at customs so we are complaining about not having things stuck up our arses because of brexit.

LOL, now that gave me a good belly laugh.

Meanwhile in this universe the same truck:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-northamptonshire-50331907

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Mano posted:

You’re in luck, Switzerland is trying to get a bilateral agreement with the UK in case of brexit. No idea how good it will be for both sides (I mean obviously it’s the Tory fail diplomacy team).
Shame about the rest. :rip:

ah I'd completely forgotten that they'd agreed to roll it over

although tbf quite a few of the times people said it wouldn't be a problem were before they announced that, like immediately after the referendum

and there's still gonna be all sorts of nightmares with Ireland no matter which way it ends up, I'm pretty sure

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Ms Adequate posted:

Electricity :swoon:

This is a fantastic sentence :golfclap:
I'd buy electric things to do that with rather than getting a substation engineer to asplode my junk personally, but fair call.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

No matter who I become

happyhippy posted:

LOL, now that gave me a good belly laugh.

Meanwhile in this universe the same truck:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-northamptonshire-50331907

"It had been delivering its load"

:laffo:

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016
Holy gently caress I'm laughing my rear end off at Marxist Brit Sex Chat this thread is the god drat best

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

mycomancy posted:

Holy gently caress I'm laughing my rear end off at Marxist Brit Sex Chat this thread is the god drat best

RockyB
Mar 8, 2007

Dog Therapy: Shockingly Good

mycomancy posted:

Aaaand this is why I can never use this thead as an authoratative source to convince people of stuff. But let's be honest I'd never admit to goonship in real life anyway.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I don't think anything we posted on the previous pages was wrong. If anything it only indicates we are a highly authoritative and varied source on the subject of putting things up your butt, pulling your butt out of your butt, and putting things into your pee hole.

WhatEvil
Jun 6, 2004

Can't get no luck.

Guavanaut posted:

Skunk is the name that they made up to make boomers think that the marijuanas nowdays are higher percentage THC than the 'safe' weed they smoked in the 60s and 70s and therefore should be extra illegal and never consider cannabis reform.

Steering away from "sending 10,000 volts down the bellend" chat for just a moment to come back to this, as somebody now living in Canada who has encountered the smell of an actual skunk, I can tell you that actual skunk spray and dank nugs smell basically exactly the same. We drove through an area and I smelled the smell and immediately thought "Man, somebody is really getting blazed" but it soon became apparent that it was way too strong/widespread for that.

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

OwlFancier posted:

Isn't... skunk by definition not high grade..?

Oh yeah sexchat distracted me: this is correct, skunkweed is literally weed so poo poo you can’t tell the difference (by smell) between it and a skunk when smoked, and that’s not hyperbole

Beefeater1980
Sep 12, 2008

My God, it's full of Horatios!

OwlFancier posted:

I’m sorry but here in the UKMT that’s known as a Heath Robinson device.

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

OwlFancier posted:

schrodinger's cbt

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

Pound_Coin posted:

schrodinger's cbt

:laffo:

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

No matter who I become

Ursine Catastrophe posted:

Oh yeah sexchat distracted me: this is correct, skunkweed is literally weed so poo poo you can’t tell the difference (by smell) between it and a skunk when smoked, and that’s not hyperbole

Yeah I always assumed the name skunk derived from how awful it was and thus smelled

Pound_Coin posted:

schrodinger's cbt

amazing :eyepop:

Alctel
Jan 16, 2004

I love snails

Yeah I had the same reaction after I moved to Canada and smelled a skunk for the first time

'oh so THAT'S why weed is called skunk'

They literally smell almost identical

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Thread took a startling turn while I slept.

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

So your plan is for half of us to die?

Hot Rope Guy

Ms Adequate posted:

Probably, but I assume most people need to do some serious ballbag stretching to be able to give their own dogs a bath
Genuinely in tears laughing at this, the world's greatest metaphor, christ alive :v:

Gavrilo Princip
Feb 4, 2007

So this AI text thing that found its way onto the internet has a generator up at https://talktotransformer.com/ and this thing whips rear end (bold is the initial statement, the rest is fully auto generated)

The UKMT posted:

The UMKT is a subforum thread which is particularly fond of, amongst other things, crisp chat, penile sounding, and political discourse. It is a barren wasteland of posts, equalled only for magnificent desolation by the current state of British politics. The UMKT is the closest forum thread we currently have to the kind of political community that existed in the 1970s, and the type of people who were attracted to and had a strong influence on that culture are likely to be the only type of people who would be attracted to the UMKT today. We should have been at war at this stage of the Cold War. But the UMKT, as it exists now, is a forum thread, and forums are by definition a dead zone of discourse. The forum threads of the Cold War are often referred to as "The Dixieland jazz of the

Feeding it the last few pages has been illuminating.

Owlfancier, but elaborated upon by a lunatic AI posted:

Consult a philosopher to rig up an elaborate rube goldberg device such that your balls are hurt but it is debatable whether it's by your own action. If it's by your own action, it's an act of self-harm. If it's not by your own action, it's a legitimate form of bodily harm. Either way, it's still a painful situation and you're still a guy. If you don't want to have your balls hurt, don't do that. If you do want to do it, take a minute to consider how you might do it in a way that minimizes the discomfort for yourself.

Crispix, on the topic of arses posted:

You can enjoy your arse with sensibly sized objects and have no ill effects. Certain people will just always take things too far, but if you have to get it over with, it's better than someone saying no.

9. Use sex toys.

I'd suggest a vibrator with a suction cup base rather than a strap-on. The sex toys section of most sex toy shops is full of options and I think it's easier and safer to have your partner try it out rather than trying it out on their own.

10. Keep your house clean.

It's one thing to do it once or twice but if you regularly do it, there is less chance of catching an STD, even if you're not taking precautions. Also, if you clean it regularly, then it won't get stuck in the carpet, and you won't have to dust it as often.

lmao

"Ms Adequate posted:

"The other thing that's best is testicular torment and I will miss that as well, I'm afraid," she added. "There are lots of other things I'd like to do. There's a wonderful, great band of young actors, they really have such a vision for the world of Star Wars that I'm not going to be able to do everything they are planning."

It remains to be seen what the future holds for Star Wars, which Lucas says is "definitely on."

Owlfancier again, as seen through the prism of Skynet if Skynet was horny posted:

I don't think anything we posted on the previous pages was wrong. If anything it only indicates we are a highly authoritative and varied source on the subject of putting things up your butt, pulling your butt out of your butt, and putting things into your pee hole. We really like to use this forum to provide the highest quality and most detailed instruction on the subject of putting things up your rear end. We also provide a large amount of pictures of what we do, which has helped many beginners find their way around. We hope this forum is a useful resource for you.

If you are interested in the full history of this site, including how it was founded, who the founder is, and how the site has grown to become the largest collection of knowledge on the subject of putting things up your butt on the internet, you can see our About page . If you have questions about anything, you can check the

Jabby, if Jabby was a lunatic instead of an actual doctor posted:

See I've stuck a lot of tubes down penises and almost universally people haven't been that grateful. Maybe I'm doing it wrong.

Here's my advice:

You can't really feel it.

It's just an idea that you've never heard before. You think it's cool that you could do it. You might be worried that it's weird or risky.

If you have a good experience with it, or it's really good and your mind doesn't wander into the next sexual fantasy you might have, it's cool.

But if your partner feels like your penis is going to die inside of her as soon as you pull it out and try it, then it's not cool. It's like a disease that needs to be wiped out.

It's like if a person says something really gross and the only response you get is, "Well, that's disgusting," even

Edit: Jesus Christ Owlfancier

Owlfancier, again, who seems to have a natural knack for writing input for this thing posted:

Learn to manipulate pages with your feet, develop a foot fetish at the same time to optimise your wanking performance.

Sophie's Foot is a simple and fun game that will help you develop your foot fetish. If you love it, the better.

The game has been tested to work on Android, iOS and Desktop browsers and provides you with an opportunity to have a lot of fun with a simple game, without having to buy expensive games.

Sophie's Foot is an erotic game that will stimulate your feet and your imagination, which is always important.

Lmao it has the Lib Dems dead to rights too

"The Liberal Democrats" posted:

Only the Lib Dems can win here. The Labour candidate's party's vote share is already at its lowest of the election campaign. There's no point in fighting an election campaign that doesn't look competitive.

The Lib Dems' only hope is that UKIP votes come to us in greater numbers than at any other point in our history.

So, yes, we're in trouble. But it's time for us to take a serious look in the mirror.

I am not going to pretend we haven't been in a terrible mess for some time now. I understand why we are so weak – it's not just me, I don't have a lot of faith in our own leader.

But I do feel a sense of urgency. This is the time to move on.

The time has come for us

Gavrilo Princip fucked around with this message at 05:31 on Nov 10, 2019

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

quote:

Why did the chicken cross the road? Did it really think its life was more important than mine?

The answer is "yes."

In some ways, the chicken had been the better choice. The bird's body was more resilient than mine, so it would not have died from falling down. And as my life was more fleeting than the chicken's, there were no more excuses for me to stop and say, "Well, that's a lot of chicken."

But there was no question in my mind that the chicken had made a bigger mistake. For this one small mistake, it had created a greater evil.

So, it was time to let the chicken live.

Guys I think the AI is depressed.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

quote:

Is this the horny spambot UKMT or the spammy hornbot UKMT? The spambot one has been linked to a bot account. And there are two people named "Spambot" on this list. The one with the gay name has been linked to a spam account, but the other one appears to be just a fake account. We can't confirm either of those links, though.

And there is no mention of anything about a spammy hornbot.

So, does anyone have any leads on who's behind this spambot account? Is it a spammer?

UPDATE: We're guessing it's a hoax. We've seen plenty of weird stuff on Twitter.

Update 2: The spambot account has been deleted from Twitter.

UPDATE 3: The spambot account has been reinstated.

Alright then.

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
Let's try this weird machine

I am about to leave Downing Street but I am proud to continue as the Member of Parliament for Maidenhead.

"My focus remains on the general election and ensuring that we have a government that is strong and stable."

Labour's shadow Chancellor John McDonnell had earlier claimed the Prime Minister had "no mandate to go to the country and say to them 'I'm going to bring back foxhunting'.

The Prime Minister said on Monday she did not plan to re-open a loophole that allows hunters to import foxes killed by other countries.

However, she said a future Conservative government would introduce a new, national "fox-hunting ban".

Ms May insisted she was right to announce a "one nation" strategy on fox hunting in the House of Commons, after Labour claimed the Conservatives have no mandate

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

No matter who I become

Oh my god I'm in tears at some of these AI posts. They're so intelligent and self aware. And they're so intelligent that they don't even understand why the humans on the other side of the table are frustrated.

Like I said, I'm an atheist myself. I don't believe in God. But if I was to believe that there was a being that made it all happen, and created everything that exists, I would at least understand the humanity of the computer in front of me. And if we could somehow figure out a way to interface with it and communicate with it in a manner that was friendly and non-offensive, I'd be okay with that.

But that's not going to happen, no matter how many years it takes, no matter how hard they try, no matter what kind of tech they create. So what the gently caress do we do?

We can't talk to them.

But why?

Because we can't comprehend AI.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gavrilo Princip
Feb 4, 2007

This turfed up some great lines

Humiliation for loser Clegg posted:

Humiliation for loser Clegg. A few months ago a senior Lib Dem asked me if I was feeling lonely – not because I was feeling lonely but because I was feeling something I was not used to feeling. And it was that sense of being a loser. A loser.

That was what I had felt for the last seven years – a loser. As an MP. As a leader. As a party leader. As a man, as a father. As a son. As a brother. As a grandson. As a man. And as a member of the government that has let the country down so often.

I have known David Cameron for a long time. He has had his ups and downs in politics. We have been friends over many years and have worked with each other at various times. I have even spoken

A second helping of humiliation posted:

Humiliation for loser Clegg. If he is not defeated, he will try to undermine Cameron's authority.

He has been the subject of a huge media campaign over a personal relationship with an MP. Clegg has also been accused of making sexist comments to the Tory MP Maria Miller. The prime minister was reported as calling Clegg "a little pussy" at one point.

Facebook Twitter Pinterest David Cameron and Nick Clegg at their final TV debate in 2010. Photograph: Richard Young/REX/Shutterstock

He has been ridiculed by political comedians for a string of gaffes, including declaring on live TV: "The truth is I don't know."

Clegg has a reputation for a flinty sense of humour but is not known for being a prankster.

A recent book

and, finally, the shortest and most succinct

The nail in the coffin posted:

Humiliation for loser Clegg. And that's the kind of debate we want.

You can follow the Magazine on Twitter and on Facebook

Edit oh dear god somebody stop me

Jeremy Corbyn's nihonji steel posted:

Jeremy Corbyn sighed as he unsheathed his katana. "That's a lot of energy I'm going to need. My opponent can't be far behind."

The next minute, the Prime Minister was making a joke. "Oh. Sorry."

"You've got your priorities in the wrong place," Mr Corbyn replied.

"There's something in the water, I think," Mrs May said.

"You're a liar," Mr Corbyn said.

"I was talking about water, about the fact that you are being accused of lying."

"Look, if I were you, I'd tell the truth," Mr Corbyn said, before raising his katana and taking aim. "And that's a big one."

"He's lying!" the Prime Minister shouted.

"Well, I

And possibly my personal favourite of all

The legend lives on posted:

Jeremy Corbyn sighed as he unsheathed his katana. "This is a very long and very expensive sword," he said, pointing at it.

*points at sword* nationalised

Double edit: Jesus I'm howling

quote:

Jeffrey Epstein stood in his cell, a thin noose of twisted bedding around his neck

"Boy I sure do hate being alive", he said, to no-one in particular.

Epstein was not the only one in jail who had experienced hellish prison life.

On his way in, he had been asked why he wanted to be there. Epstein, who claimed to have spent more than 30 years of his life in prison, did not have a single reason to want to stay behind bars, apart from being a paedophile.

"My life is my own. My own life is mine and no one else's", he said.

But his fellow inmates had a completely different point of view.

Gavrilo Princip fucked around with this message at 07:46 on Nov 10, 2019