Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Not mine, but:
https://twitter.com/_cingraham/status/1192078063112048642?s=19
https://twitter.com/_cingraham/status/1192090435725824000?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

Now, in the quantum moment before the closure, when all become one. One moment left. One point of space and time.

I know who you are. You are destiny.

man reading through this thread and experiencing the rise and fall of the porchcats is some heavy poo poo :smith:

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are

Shroomie posted:

My cat was ripping some horrible farts when I had him eating Wellness Core, but then he decided he only wanted to eat the Friskies that my godmother would sneak him when she came over at night to feed the barn cats. He's now fart free and it's easier on my wallet, so I guess that's a win?

I usually feed my fuzzy jerkbutt Blue Buffalo hairball formula, but my boyfriend at the time used to bribe his cats with Friskies wet food, so he bought some on autopilot and I didn't really want to waste it...

The only time I've ever smelled cat poo poo that rank was when I adopted a stray with giardia. Giardia shits are only marginally worse than Friskies shits, apparently.

It also turned him into a goddamn furry fart machine.

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"

Please just get on better, you furry miscreant fucks, or at least fight in the living room when I'm trying to sleep.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
Is it play fighting? If the tails aren't puffy and they're not hissing they're probably just having fun.

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"
It's mostly play fighting, yeah, although sometimes they get a little too rowdy. The main issue is that I work nights and they wake me up during the day while I'm trying to sleep. I've tried shutting them out of my bedroom and fat boy there will not have it.

AGGGGH BEES
Apr 28, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

iospace posted:

Post the offender.

look at this smug little gently caress

Shroomie
Jul 31, 2008

Dirt Road Junglist posted:

I usually feed my fuzzy jerkbutt Blue Buffalo hairball formula, but my boyfriend at the time used to bribe his cats with Friskies wet food, so he bought some on autopilot and I didn't really want to waste it...

The only time I've ever smelled cat poo poo that rank was when I adopted a stray with giardia. Giardia shits are only marginally worse than Friskies shits, apparently.

It also turned him into a goddamn furry fart machine.

Huh. I want to say mine had the worst smelling shits on the Blue Buffalo Kitten food. That was when I was just using the cheap litter that he came with though, before I switched to Arm & Hammer.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

Black Griffon posted:

man reading through this thread and experiencing the rise and fall of the porchcats is some heavy poo poo :smith:

I wish we still had a couple of Porchcats running around, because my neighborhood has been absolutely overrun by wild rabbits over the last couple of years.

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

grack posted:

I wish we still had a couple of Porchcats running around, because my neighborhood has been absolutely overrun by wild rabbits over the last couple of years.

yeah but instead of reintroducing invasive species to take care of them, consider reintroducing natural predators instead. what i’m saying is that you should let wolves loose in your neighborhood

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Luneshot posted:

yeah but instead of reintroducing invasive species to take care of them, consider reintroducing natural predators instead. what i’m saying is that you should let wolves loose in your neighborhood

Cougars. Reintroduce cougars.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

MrYenko posted:

Cougars. Reintroduce cougars.

There are already plenty of older women in my neighbourhood, at least according to all the ads I see online :confused:.

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

Now, in the quantum moment before the closure, when all become one. One moment left. One point of space and time.

Hey Toff, you gently caress.

Are you happy now? Are you happy you've so deftly manipulated me (probably through toxoplasmic means) to surrender my good pillow and my duvet to you even though I was gonna take a nap? "Chase her away", yeah right, gently caress off. Perks of being a veteran, you gunshy rear end.

And I took my nap, using my morning gown as a duvet. And you, in your infinite arrogance, stayed atop your conquest, purring like an absolute shithead. gently caress you.

Shroomie
Jul 31, 2008

grack posted:

My barn cats are too lazy to kill anything. All they're really good for is leaving paw prints all over my truck.

small ghost
Jan 30, 2013

MacReady, you big liar, stop yelling when Marlowe pins you down. I know he's not actually hurting you and also that you suplex him off the cat tree on a regular basis, so just take your lumps.

Marlowe, I'd say stop falling for MacReady's lies because you should know by now he's just going to jump on you the moment you let him up, but I accept that you're as dumb as you are good natured.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Wren, if you don't want us to hold you still while we pick twenty odd burrs out of your fur then stop getting into that drat bush. I hate it, you hate it, so quit it.

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

You chewed through the power cable for my router and I didn't realize it until I'd torn apart the router trying to figure out why it didn't work. gently caress off, Harvey. Oooh look at me I'm plump and sweet looking, what a bunch of bullshit.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Aleta, you absolute fucknut.

I don't know how you managed to squish a sandy turd in such a way that half of it was stuck to you and matted into your hair.

But at least I do know why you were dragging your rear end across the top of the bookshelf, where I cannot hope to reach.

Also, when I forced you to lie down and stay still while I coaxed the dried poo poo out of your fur, WHY DID YOU LIKE IT?! I worry about you.

Luna, you are also an absolute fucknut, but at least your rear end is clean.

Horsey McHorseface
Jun 5, 2017

Bapho, you're fat. You went to the vet, and screamed bloody murder about it, but you're still fat. You weigh 6.2 loving kg/13lbs, so you're on a diet. Stop. Screaming. For food. And just because you don't get food when you deem it necessary, DOES NOT give you an excuse to poo poo on the loving floor. Stop making GBS threads on the floor. Please and thank you.

Bremma
Sep 7, 2007

She was a terrible creature and did not deserve our love
I understand now why the dude at the pet store suggested the 20 ghost shrimp bulk buy as 3 of the 4 of you idiots died not even 24 hours after I put you in the tank. Rip in piss Delta, Gamma, and Rho.

Alpha you better hang in there. I saw your molt sitting on top of your algae wafer you slob. Clean that mess up mister!

AGGGGH BEES
Apr 28, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bremma posted:

I understand now why the dude at the pet store suggested the 20 ghost shrimp bulk buy as 3 of the 4 of you idiots died not even 24 hours after I put you in the tank. Rip in piss Delta, Gamma, and Rho.

Alpha you better hang in there. I saw your molt sitting on top of your algae wafer you slob. Clean that mess up mister!

serves you right for buying something that makes a better snack than it does a pet :v:

small ghost
Jan 30, 2013

macready if you don't want marlowe to clean your face don't sit down right next to him.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Tacocat, your purr is more akin to a poorly tuned motorcycle than any self respecting cat, and you attack toes and kneecaps like you’re being paid a bounty. gently caress you, I’m trying to go to sleep, I don’t have to use both hands to pet you, I didn’t sign a contract.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Would you like some tofu?

Quit being such a suck-up Donna; you don't need to attack Mittens just because I'm mad at him.

small ghost
Jan 30, 2013

MrYenko posted:

I don’t have to use both hands to pet you, I didn’t sign a contract.

wrong

Bremma
Sep 7, 2007

She was a terrible creature and did not deserve our love
Ayla, thank you for the lesson yesterday that dogs are not the only animal that will try to eat their own vomit you disgusting jerk. Also why did you even hork! You were fine 5 minutes before when you came upstairs. Did you try to wolf down all your dry food and whoopsie vomit time? That was not a small amount of vomit either. Stupid idiot.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

Werong Bustope posted:

MacReady, you big liar, stop yelling when Marlowe pins you down. I know he's not actually hurting you and also that you suplex him off the cat tree on a regular basis, so just take your lumps.

Marlowe, I'd say stop falling for MacReady's lies because you should know by now he's just going to jump on you the moment you let him up, but I accept that you're as dumb as you are good natured.

Oh thank christ my cats aren't the only ones who do that.

Anastasia shut the hell up, I saw you smack Flynn in the face and run off, you don't get to scream bloody murder when he finally catches up.

Flynn you fat sack, you can't literally lie down on Ana to pin her, you'll suffocate her. Also bite a little less hard, I know she's asking for it but there's too many little puffs of fur on the floor.

small ghost
Jan 30, 2013

ChickenWing posted:

Oh thank christ my cats aren't the only ones who do that.

Anastasia shut the hell up, I saw you smack Flynn in the face and run off, you don't get to scream bloody murder when he finally catches up.

Flynn you fat sack, you can't literally lie down on Ana to pin her, you'll suffocate her. Also bite a little less hard, I know she's asking for it but there's too many little puffs of fur on the floor.

It's hilarious because Marlowe falls for it every single time . They'll be tussling and he'll get the upper hand and MacReady will immediately make a noise like, you know that awful guilt-inducing sound when you accidentally step on a cat's tail? Exactly that. As soon as Momo backs off and tries to give him an apology lick, BAM, pinned. And I know it's not that MacReady has a sore spot or anything, because I regularly smoosh him all over and he never says a thing about it, and he's not a shy cat when it comes to asserting his boundaries or expressing discomfort. He's just a manipulative little rear end in a top hat and Marlowe has maybe 4 brain cells max.

The terror team enjoying a rare quiet cuddle, Marlowe is the tabby and Macready is the tux. They love each other, but it's a violent kind of love.

small ghost fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Dec 13, 2019

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Beemer, stop loving howling directly outside my bedroom door at 3 in the morning because you want wet food instead of the dry food in your dish.

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

Inex stop yowling directly outside my bedroom door because your human mom is out late. She hasn't left us you loving dullard.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
dear cat i found in my yard and started feeding then let come inside because it's been cold,

i don't mind you sleeping with me, but could you not sleep directly on my neck

tia

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Randaconda posted:

dear cat i found in my yard and started feeding then let come inside because it's been cold,

tia

Reminds me of the time I woke up unable to breathe because a certain cat was settled over my mouth and nose.... with his paws on my eyes. And he would extend the claws if I tried to move him. I wound up lying there with fingers under him so I could breathe through his fur, and I would have been mad if it weren't so perfectly evil.

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

StrixNebulosa posted:

Reminds me of the time I woke up unable to breathe because a certain cat was settled over my mouth and nose.... with his paws on my eyes. And he would extend the claws if I tried to move him. I wound up lying there with fingers under him so I could breathe through his fur, and I would have been mad if it weren't so perfectly evil.

I respect the hell out of that. Fuckign Saw cat.

JaneError
Feb 4, 2016

how would i even breathe on the moon?

Randaconda posted:

tia

why are you telling the cat what to do in its own bed

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

JaneError posted:

why are you telling the cat what to do in its own bed

Also the picture of said cat isn't loading

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

YOU GET OUT OF THAT DRAWER RIGHT NOW

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Iron Crowned posted:

Also the picture of said cat isn't loading

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

AuntBuck posted:

YOU GET OUT OF THAT DRAWER RIGHT NOW

helldumping AuntBuck for providing terribly tiny pictures of animals in drawers which obviously ought to be bigger

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life

totally just woke up lol bed head Monday's right? #blessed

stop running off to get pets from other people you little poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meriruka
Apr 13, 2007

This is why we can't have nice things.

Only registered members can see post attachments!