Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
I wonder if I can make "ok, quisling" a thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Mr. Nice! posted:

Stop disrespecting your elders!

No.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

maffew buildings posted:

I love my parents but holy loving poo poo I wish every boomer would drop loving dead now

Same. I think a lot of people think this, too. "The world would be a better place if all boomers except my parents died."

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

Bored As gently caress posted:

Same. I think a lot of people think this, too. "The world would be a better place if all boomers except my parents died."

Including, for me. I'm sure others agree about theirs too.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Unfortunately i know the type of person my mom is and she was all about trump until hillary caught her preference because "she's earned it". Her reason she liked trump was "well hes rich so he should be able to do whatever he wants"

The world would be better off without any of them. Lets do it PURGGGGEEEE TIMMMMEEEEE!

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:

Mr. Nice! posted:

Stop disrespecting your elders!

But I thought respect was earned, not given :thunk:

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

A Bad Poster posted:

But I thought respect was earned, not given :thunk:

Only if you're younger because the olds have earned it by not being dead yet or something

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

I'd like to point out also that is the same woman who documented herself committing crimes

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11534642

The "flaw" that she refers to is that if you supply fake gun licence information and *forge a police officer's badge number and signature* you too can have a gun delivered to an address which will be kept on file along with your details!!!!

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

I'd like to point out also that is the same woman who documented herself committing crimes

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11534642

The "flaw" that she refers to is that if you supply fake gun licence information and *forge a police officer's badge number and signature* you too can have a gun delivered to an address which will be kept on file along with your details!!!!

So basically she's even more a loving idiot as every single fuckbag who reports "YOU CAN ORDER GUNS ONLINE LOOK AT THESE WEBSITES SELLING GUNS WITHOUT BACKGROUND CHECKS" but they fail to mention that the gun has to be sent to a valid FFL, who WILL conduct a background check before you're allowed to take possession of it.

She's the Chuck Todd of NZ news. Todd brought in a 30 round magazine into DC for his show, and showed him in possession of it, when it was illegal to possess in DC. Of course he said he was ignorant of the lsw, and was of course never charged, unlike a regular citizen who probably would've been charged.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

I love how ok boomer sets em off

its magical

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

There have been about 5 full page editorials about it in our news media, no joke

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12283710

I haven't seen madposting like this since the 2000s

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Current Event: JoJo Rabbit is really loving good

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

You're welcome

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

She's the Chuck Todd of NZ news. Todd brought in a 30 round magazine into DC for his show, and showed him in possession of it, when it was illegal to possess in DC. Of course he said he was ignorant of the lsw, and was of course never charged, unlike a regular citizen who probably would've been charged.

David Gregory.

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

The trenches of IT can scar a muppet for life
https://youtu.be/AFS1SJZ1Kuw

I need some of these to be imported into a soundboard for daily usage.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

shame on an IGA posted:

If your entire digital existence is keyed as tightly to gmail as mine, it's time to start looking at alternatives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWaz7ofl5wQ

Streamer runs a CYOA game through youtube and tells his viewers to vote on the next move by commenting one of two emojis in the chat.

Youtube's spambot detects all these identical comments and goes on a rampage permabanning hundreds of people's :siren:ENTIRE GOOGLE ACCOUNTS:siren:.

loving awesome.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

McNally posted:

David Gregory.

Ah poo poo. Yeah, sorry. I actually like Chuck Todd. :downs:

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Current Event:

Big K of Justice
Nov 27, 2005

Anyone seen my ball joints?
So can ... a gen-xer use Ok Boomer or am I also a boomer? I'm confused. I want to be part of the cool kids club! :sigh:

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Boomers call you a millennial anyway so go nuts

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

Is this joke played out yet? It's getting to feel like that. Maybe when SNL uses it, we can officially declare it dead

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

not caring here posted:

Boomers call you a millennial anyway so go nuts

But millennials call us boomers

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Deathy McDeath posted:

Is this joke played out yet? It's getting to feel like that. Maybe when SNL uses it, we can officially declare it dead

what joke?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

apropos of nothing if the revolution comes i hope k street and the lobbyists go right after the billionaires

they're not rich enough to afford bunkers :cabot:

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Deathy McDeath posted:

It kind of gives me an uneasy feeling because a lot of the people sharing it seem to be in the boat of "Epstein was murdered to protect the Clintons and literally nobody else".

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

We know Trump wasn't in on the hit because he hasn't bragged about it on twitter.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
In current events the Hong Kong police have allegedly arrested and gang raped an 18 year old woman who later had to have an abortion so that's great

Details are actually mostly on Twitter and Facebook for obvious reasons as this being a confirmed thing would be incendiary but this is the closest official source https://www.hongkongfp.com/2019/11/09/woman-files-complaint-hong-kong-police-alleged-rape-station/

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Fister Roboto posted:

It kind of gives me an uneasy feeling because a lot of the people sharing it seem to be in the boat of "Epstein was murdered to protect the Clintons and literally nobody else".

Oh lord, yes.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

I wonder if Sergeant Major will get pissy if I hit him with ok boomer next time he says something to me

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Thump! posted:

I wonder if Sergeant Major will get pissy if I hit him with ok boomer next time he says something to me

You sure he isn't just a real old Gen X?

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

I don't think that.
(my parents aren't boomers; they're Bernie's age)

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I love my parents and they're very smart, compassionate people in a lot of cases, but it's REALLY obvious when their Cold War brainwashing kicks in.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned

I hope it was clear I meant that included my parents

El Mero Mero
Oct 13, 2001

I feel like the essence of boomerism is believing that your lived experience entitles you to understand someone else's, without even talking or asking that other person anything about their life.

The age element of it is just that that lived experience was 40-60 years ago and it's infuriating to see people who think the only thing that's changed on the world is that they've gotten older.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

El Mero Mero posted:

I feel like the essence of boomerism is believing that your lived experience entitles you to understand someone else's, without even talking or asking that other person anything about their life.

This is a people thing tbh

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Deathy McDeath posted:

I don’t think the clintons killed him, I just love the meme that he was murdered, it’s my new Jet Fuel Can’t Melt Steel Beams.

Fister Roboto posted:

Not me, just for the record. I just think the poo poo is funny.

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

I need to go scrap some money together cause my avatar is just sad.

Mom yes, dad goes against the wall and I'd pull the trigger myself.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Big K of Justice posted:

So can ... a gen-xer use Ok Boomer or am I also a boomer? I'm confused. I want to be part of the cool kids club! :sigh:

Boomer is a state of mind.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
Epstein was absolutely murdered and the meme is that people think he killed himself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Fister Roboto posted:

Milo and POTUS posted:

Oh lord, yes.

Yeah let's cool it on this whole THE RULING CLASS IS OPENLY KIDNAPPING AND RAPING CHILDREN thing guys. Some misogynist might use it to post mean things about Hillary Clinton on Facebook.