Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Tubgoat posted:

Are they squeaky, stinky or both?

Stinky, no noise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://i.imgur.com/lT29CE4.mp4

im bad at this

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

helta posted:

Stinky, no noise
Cover face with nearby cloth.

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Tubgoat posted:

Cover face with nearby cloth.

Will a pillow do?

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

helta posted:

Will a pillow do?

Sure, why not.

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Tubgoat posted:

Sure, why not.

Advice taken

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

This is pro-Bernie Pete

Trollking
Sep 9, 2000

Pillbug
Badumpt

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Thoguh posted:

Trump thread I am still hungover, this is bullshit.

i just got some vindaloo

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
My coworkers just had kids and I asked how bad is it getting up at 3 am to a screeching baby wailing for attention and they said "eh we're used to it we have notifications from the president's twitter turned on"

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
time for edibles

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Mariana Horchata posted:

time for edibles

Gatekeeper posted:

earlier today i decided to re-expose myself to the same virulent strain of STD that infected me on sunday night. something hadn't sat right with me on sunday so i figured it was worth it to get burned again if i could get to the bottom of things. and my hunch was good: i need a bunch of penicillin shots now, but i know what's been bothering me. and now my temper is ready to blow like praxis all up in cbs's collapsing soviet analogue selves. i'm a picard hairs width away from swingin my left fist "federation" and his right twin "values" straight into cbs's stagnant dying empire of a face faster than tom paris went full blown 'phibian. and this hotshot flyboy won't be takin any breaks to pump janeway's cloaca full of my sticky lil gents, nope, i'm all business tonight and you can take that to the blessed f'ing exchequer buds.

these show-making sadists led us around by our collective peener for a month betting on our desperate hope for a good new trek keeping us interested, only to take our good will and piss it right down the drain of commander livestock mcscaredyprick's rarely used sonic shower because he senses death whenever sound vibrates away his dickfunk and heck im so riled up ive been double fisting asparagus all day, creepin through the Jefferies tubes on my way to cetacean ops to show those overblown fishy fucks where they can place their fancy lil blowholes (hint: around my asparagus-stink-dripping dick still sore from the space gonorrhea that STD used to burn up my trouser-pike twice in the last three days and now all that's left down there is a piece of raw burger meat in a metal sheath that beeps once for "pee" and twice for "semen")

why am i threatening to leak stinky piss into gentle navigating aquamamms from the nubby remains of a sex organ that once stood prouder and more beloved than tuvix? oh, nothing too serious, just that they took one of the best things about trek, a core fundamental aspect of its bright vision of a beautiful future for humanity, and grimdarked it harder than anything has ever been grimdarked before. you might have even realized something was off when lorca spilled the beans when he realized that the lady klingon captain had "shared her bed" with pretty boy p.o.w. and you suddenly felt your soul give up, like eating the business end of a disrupter suddenly had massive appeal and you couldn't understand why you had never considered taking the klingon kobain route before. i even checked my ear for that little khan grub that zombie-slaved checkov in wrath before my brain remembered lorcas painfully inadequate euphemism and what it truly meant for this show.

see, of Gene's biggest successes, his best triumph and grandest hope for mankind was earth dudes getting hosed by sexy space ladies. and the klingon ladies were the sexiest of them all. sure, some fellas out there might do like schoolboys with cootie shots, playing it cool like "lol nah dude they're totally gross with their ridgeheads and snagglefangs and pleather dominatrix outfits with the trademark honorable warrior cleavage, and the 80s sleazerock hair, and... uh...." but you finally crack and admit that it rules because these space babes are packing all the poo poo necessary to make our collective weakling human starfleet dingus stand at attention like the captain's on the bridge. a timeless part of the utopian dream we all share when our sensibilities are so advanced that we're proud to admit we had our ribs broken by grilka while she pounded our peeners from here to sick bay. it's the future we deserve. and thankfully later trek updated Gene's paradise by making sure human women got to sample the bumpy weiners of every bumpy nose and bumby forehead our galaxy had to offer. dax was constantly loving a dude with a transparent head! if we can get that crazy with heads, then spacedicks are up for anything. aside from the flaky dandruff grossout race from Dominion space, i just can't think of any trek alien that couldn't feasibly have a weiner that redefines the entire concept from the ground up.

but star trek: dicksuckery figured they'd take one of Gene's loftiest dreams and make it a loving absolute nightmare, by morphing the ideal klingon woman from a hard partying biker chick in what might as well be called the "sexy heavy metal wolf-girl" halloween costume, and making her a fuckin terrifying goddamn monster who makes essentially ANYTHING ELSE preferentially fuckable. hell i'd bless and splash gollum's clammy gnarled little precious with the sincerest gratitude if it meant the nightmare scenario of STD klingon lady's bottom-mouth remaining a mystery to me forever because her peanut butter packed top-mouth was traumatizing enough without ever putting the grimdark version of the roddenberry space-privates generator to work (here's a hint - if TNG ferengis had prehensile dolphin wangs that, per Gene's actual irl notes, would spoil a human lady so much that having any human male again would literally never be worth it, it's safe to assume the std ferengis just have 24 inch long freddie kruegers for dicks and the freddiedicks are all so sick of ferenginar's muggy humid climate and the constant state of swamp-rear end existing in every make ferengi's pants that these kruegerdicks make the movie freddie look like a bigger virgin nerd wuss than wesley fuckin crusher wearing geordi's visor)

you ruined klingon sex, STD. i can forgive nipple clamp shroomdrive with tardtorture navigation and almost every other piece of poo poo you've thrown at us, but I can't forgive this. every time i see the duras sisters i won't be able to look at their cleavage windows as my hand absently feels around for what is probably my dick. i'll just remember STD lady's giant bony phallus-skull, and hear her refusing to swallow the wad of cheddar congealing around her uvula, and with my last thought as the ground outside my apartment building rushes up to meet my falling body, my last thought will be "WHY THE gently caress DOES THE SHIP SPIN LIKE THAT YOU loving HACKS?"

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

pathetic little tramp posted:

My coworkers just had kids and I asked how bad is it getting up at 3 am to a screeching baby wailing for attention and they said "eh we're used to it we have notifications from the president's twitter turned on"

got em

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Evo is finished

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

which Dragonball is this from

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Gatekeeper is an amazing poster i hope they are well

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
Trump

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Bearjew posted:

Working hard!

Many such cases!

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
botjanDaj chu'Ha' DIvI' Duj'e'!
The Federation ship has lowered it shields!

pupbe' jabbI'ID 'ach 'oHbe' HeS. baH!
The call is not perfect but it is not impeachable. Fire torpedoes!

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Zyla posted:

MY PELVIC CELING HAS A CHANDELIER

Um, that's your urinary bladder

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
hey could someone give me a ride home? or let me use your cell phone to call someone? I just got out of jail

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no

🤕

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Bilirubin posted:

Um, that's your urinary bladder

pee is stored in the candelabras

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

rear end cobra posted:

How wide can a presidents brain get

Depends.

Am I using a steamroller?

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

GSD posted:

biden can't remember what the may day parade even is

Or when

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

Mariana Horchata posted:

i just got some vindaloo

I just had some thai curry.

Ethiopian for dinner

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Bilirubin posted:

I just had some thai curry.

Ethiopian for dinner

please do not eat people :ohdear:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Mariana Horchata posted:

i just got some vindaloo

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Chokes McGee posted:

hey could someone give me a ride home? or let me use your cell phone to call someone? I just got out of jail

You think you would have learned your lesson from your bad posts. Back to jail.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

eonwe posted:

i cant wait for prezzie bidey

but for now we’re stuck with president bidet

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

i've gotten to the point where i i just scroll past trump tweets again

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

Its been at least 36 hours since last consuming dairy. Despite having slept like poo poo I'm feeling oddly great.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

lol

looks fun tho

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

that's right

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Unperson_47 posted:

i've gotten to the point where i i just scroll past trump tweets again

pretty much same

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Well, I'm convinced

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/41strange/status/1193620771647574016?s=21

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://twitter.com/TPM/status/1193574143826055170

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

OhFunny posted:

https://twitter.com/business/status/1193450190927208450?s=19

God what a clusterfuck this plane is. 400k per helmet and they can't use it to land on carriers at night. How much will it cost to fix? Lockheed says, "no comment" and how many need to be fix? "No comment"

It's probably all of them.

The Turks buying the Su-35 instead from Russia and getting an actual working plane is going to be regraded as a genius move in five years when these things are put in real combat and they start falling apart left and right.

wow a $99 savings for 3 months of internet newspaper., good thing i caught this or i would have over spent

order now and get a whole year for a $hundred thousand million dollers $10 (BEST VALUE!)