Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
That game in December isn't going to matter for poo poo but we'll win it just for the sweeps and giggles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

The Puppy Bowl posted:

That game in December isn't going to matter for poo poo but we'll win it just for the sweeps and giggles.

You won't and your team will go into the playoffs beat up bc of that game as it has been since time began

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

You needed OT to beat them with an entire offense of backups

the Ravens weren't nowhere near as gelled as they are now though

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Same

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

You won't and your team will go into the playoffs beat up bc of that game as it has been since time began

Whatever you need to say/do to stay relevant :laffo:

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

d-link yelling into the void with the most extreme energy all 5'6 of him can muster

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Bitch im 6'1" and 10 feet tall on defense energy

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I'd rather watch the Bengals!!

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

The Ravens offense is so much better than it was even three games ago

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Not only did the Bengals whip up on Lamar Jackson and serve him and the Ravens an embarrassing loss, but last night the Bengals also beat Chris Jericho to become AEW champion!!!

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Lmao

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

I give that an ace... johnny Five aces!!

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

lmao

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010

Lmao

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Lol the Steelers win 4 games against trash injured teams and Dlink charges back in like he didn't bounce after game 3

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

No Irish Need Imply posted:

Not only did the Bengals whip up on Lamar Jackson and serve him and the Ravens an embarrassing loss, but last night the Bengals also beat Chris Jericho to become AEW champion!!!

The Bengals perfect season rolls on!

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the same joke but this time, about the bengals

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Everybody is talking about the Cleveland Browns and their fantastic young quarterback, Baker Mayfield. This young man has thrown an unheard of TWO touchdowns in a single game, and has gone an NFL record TWO games without an interception. Things are looking good for the Browns as they prepare for their next seven straight wins before the playoffs!

Speaking of wins, the Bills just couldn't get it done against the Browns, who were firing on all cylinders. The amazing fourth quarter comeback by Cleveland has struck fear throughout the league. This Thursday the Browns take on the Steelers who have had a few lucky wins against top tier competition in the last few weeks, but they haven't seen what the Browns are bringing.

Cleveland welcomes back Kareem Hunt who is really a triple threat: running, catching, and kicking. It's tough to prepare for a player like this especially when the Browns have so many other reliable weapons to take the heat off. The Browns play calling has been brilliant. Establish the run, and then take deep pass attempts to the receivers who may be 5'10 but they play like they're 6'9. The Browns have also mastered the screen pass five yards behind the line for a loss...but really they're just preparing some unconventional looks for the game tape to confuse their opponents (alpha move.)

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

:negative:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The Bengals are 0-9, with zero being the wins category. The most likely records for the Cincinnati Bengals in order are 0-16, 1-15 or finally, 2-14.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Cavauro posted:

The Bengals are 0-9, with zero being the wins category. The most likely records for the Cincinnati Bengals in order are 0-16, 1-15 or finally, 2-14.

What about 3-13

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The odds begin to become somewhat unlikely after 2-14. 3-13 is the final record that has any realistic chance of happening, but it is much lower. Records which are better than that are almost impossible, while still being possible. I predicted that the Bengals would have a 3-13 record this season, but they likely won't have it.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Maybe the Browns should have signed that cat, make it easier to get into end zone?

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Cavauro posted:

The odds begin to become somewhat unlikely after 2-14. 3-13 is the final record that has any realistic chance of happening, but it is much lower. Records which are better than that are almost impossible, while still being possible. I predicted that the Bengals would have a 3-13 record this season, but they likely won't have it.

They really should've went with Hue Jackson. The man could've been making NFL history this season for having the greatest worst coaching record ever.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

sharknado slashfic posted:

Lol the Steelers win 4 games against trash injured teams and Dlink charges back in like he didn't bounce after game 3

I'm like the lone Steelers poster itt, so I'm not sure wtf you're on, but there is a post history button you can use to make sure you don't say dumb poo poo

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

I'm like the lone Steelers poster itt, so I'm not sure wtf you're on, but there is a post history button you can use to make sure you don't say dumb poo poo

why are you abstaining if its so powerful

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Lmfao

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Oh my lord

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Stop dunking on me, I'm only 5'6

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Happy veterans day bud. You're not the only Steelers fan in this thread. Maybe someone can put you on their shoulders

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Yall leave dlink alone he had to build himself a pedestal to see the game

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
That’s Ryan shazier limping down in the corner

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Ghost Dog posted:

why are you abstaining if its so powerful
lmao

I am also a steeler-er but mostly lurk

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Make me the woman in the back, tia

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

ayyy

e: also thanks BT

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Time posted:

Make me the woman in the back, tia

Happy veterans day may the taste of saltpeter hang in your mouth like a Steelers loss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Oberst posted:

Happy veterans day may the taste of saltpeter hang in your mouth like a Steelers loss

Do not