Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anshu
Jan 9, 2019

bird food bathtub posted:

BLACK Lives Matter continues to be an amazing troll.

Where do I find the source of this image and, if possible, vote?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Anshu posted:

Where do I find the source of this image and, if possible, vote?

Menu list > Nation > Edit > Scroll down to the color trade bloc selection > Click the link that says "Vote on Name" > Click the big button that says "New Vote" > Select "BLACK Lives Matter"

It's buried down there because Alex doesn't understand what good UI design is.

Solumin
Jan 11, 2013

super sweet best pal posted:

Menu list > Nation > Edit > Scroll down to the color trade bloc selection > Click the link that says "Vote on Name" > Click the big button that says "New Vote" > Select "BLACK Lives Matter"

It's buried down there because Alex doesn't understand what good UI design is.

It's right at the top of the Edit Nation screen.

Anshu
Jan 9, 2019

Thank you both.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Solumin posted:

It's right at the top of the Edit Nation screen.

Yeah, I missed that one with all the mess up there.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Tanks are the goddamn worst unit why would you even want any :psyduck:

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

My army is a finely-tuned machine of dignity-removal

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

super sweet best pal posted:

Drove one into vacation mode! :toot:

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=103863

Airstrikes against their money might not earn anything but it sure does piss them off.

One guy I was sitting on decided to lob a missile at me so I airstriked away 7mil from him :buddy:

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

I joined before our excellent baseball cabal got fully setup and thus only really viewed baseball as a nuke-proof way to get a trickle of income past a blockade, which I already thought was good and a worthwhile investment. Our Away Game Team has converted me to the true Money Faucet that is baseball. I made 7m in two days and you can too! Click dem fuckin' baseballs!

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

"15,000 hours of Diablo II isn't that much, dweeb."

I missed the tanks thing but :wtc: it's just us telling people what the games meta is.

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

The same dorks that harassed a black woman for months and months until she quit the game don't like being humiliated:

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

I of course am "ancap dogs" the libertarian alliance that auth'ed me without verifying my identity.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Aesculus posted:

Tanks are the goddamn worst unit why would you even want any :psyduck:

To inflate your NS or get more GA power because you can't buy more soldiers.

Tanks unfortunately are only about 23 times stronger (40 vs. 1.75) than soldiers but worth thousands more due to the resource used to build them

Sassy Sasquatch
Feb 28, 2013

SpaceSDoorGunner posted:

I of course am "ancap dogs" the libertarian alliance that auth'ed me without verifying my identity.

Define “alliance”.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Hajj Podge posted:

The same dorks that harassed a black woman for months and months until she quit the game

The gently caress? What happened and what kind of shitter admins don't ban people for this?

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

The Shortest Path posted:

The gently caress? What happened and what kind of shitter admins don't ban people for this?

We are the positive change we want to see.

Lightning Jim
Nov 18, 2006

Just a mad weather-ologist :science:
I love on the forums that anytime GOONS is involved somehow in the OP, it turns into a multithread mess of "I'M NOT MAD AT GOONS LOLOLOL" effort posting.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

PULL ME OUT I'VE BEEN COMPROMISED BOYS

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Truely these ancaps have some first rate counterintelligence. A whole 10bux worth!

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice

SpaceSDoorGunner posted:

Truely these ancaps have some first rate counterintelligence. A whole 10bux worth!

That's more than I've spent on this dumb game.

Rynoto
Apr 27, 2009
It doesn't help that I'm fat as fuck, so my face shouldn't be shown off in the first place.
You don't even have to spend :10bux: to see this thread. Truly the best spies.

Also. They completely missed all the others. Somehow.

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

Rynoto posted:

You don't even have to spend :10bux: to see this thread. Truly the best spies.

Also. They completely missed all the others. Somehow.

these are the same brian geniouses who literally don't know the slightest thing about this game's extremely simplistic combat system despite playing for years

killer_robot
Aug 26, 2006
Grimey Drawer
So I'm supposed to do this:

Blutarch Mann
Hello, comrade. You look Suspicious! We have revoked your permissions from the PNW discord for GOONS until you can post on the PNW thread in MMO HMO to verify your ownership of the account. We have had various goons impersonated recently, so we have to go through this measure. Please post here within the next 24 hours to verify you own the SA account you registered with. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3897634

Peace. FGFL

Amberyl#8110

killer_robot fucked around with this message at 06:49 on Nov 13, 2019

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

killer_robot posted:

Blutarch Mann
Hello, comrade. You look Suspicious! We have revoked your permissions from the PNW discord for GOONS until you can post on the PNW thread in MMO HMO to verify your ownership of the account. We have had various goons impersonated recently, so we have to go through this measure. Please post here within the next 24 hours to verify you own the SA account you registered with. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3897634

Peace. FGFL

You should probably post your discord name or nation too, since I imagine several people are getting similar instructions.

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Plus you need to identify a bajillion pictures of palm trees.

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

The Shortest Path posted:

You should probably post your discord name or nation too, since I imagine several people are getting similar instructions.

The discord accounts are linked to SA accounts already, this is just to prove that the SA accounts actually belong to someone playing the game.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Some nerd is now spamming reports on the forums for the crime us not playing baseball with him. :pedophiles:

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

SpaceSDoorGunner posted:

Some nerd is now spamming reports on the forums for the crime us not playing baseball with him. :pedophiles:

He's also the leader of Typhon. It was already fun beating on them but now it feels like they deserve it.

fart store
Jul 6, 2018

probably nobody knows
im the fattest man
maybe nobody even
people have told me
and its not me saying this
my gut
my ass
its huge
my whole body
and i have been told
did you know this
not many know this
im gonna let you in on this
some say
[inhale loudly]
im the hugest one.
many people dont know that

SpaceSDoorGunner posted:

I love this stupid browser game.

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

There are members of this game who are truly having an existential crisis of culture and are massively pushing to get us banned en masse.

We've ruined their echo chamber and they cannot stand it.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
What practical effect does bloc color have? I'm curious if we can poo poo in their echo chamber cheerios some more by having a chunk of goons take over the blue bloc and vote for BLUE Lives Don't Matter. They got so super pissed about BLACK Lives Matter that they accidentally got all their non-valid votes removed and now we have an obscene lead.

Red Metal
Oct 23, 2012

Let me tell you about Homestuck

Fun Shoe
being in the same color bloc as your alliance gives you a boost to income

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Red Metal posted:

being in the same color bloc as your alliance gives you a boost to income

That's why we have the future protectorate bee Red or Blue

DrHammond
Nov 8, 2011

Yes.

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Xelkelvos posted:

That's why we have the future protectorate bee Red or Blue

Red Army Faction would be a good name

HelloSailorSign
Jan 27, 2011

It ain't a goon guild/corporation/alliance/network without some good ol' fashioned :tinfoil: :commissar:

Iamgoofball
Jul 1, 2015

killer_robot posted:

Blutarch Mann

Peace. FGFL

Amberyl#8110

Thanks guys, we'll have you reflagged on discord ASAP. Sorry about the trouble, we had some idiot use a forum account that hadn't posted since may to vet themselves as a goon. They didn't get much but we did get some easy cash out of it and scared a micro. Now we're vetting heavily.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

From what I understand, by “scared a micro”, goofball means “dropped their alliance score 10% in the first 5 minutes of war declarations and opening attacks, which immediately made them sell out the nation we were specifically after for us to devour.” :v:

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

Galaga Galaxian posted:

From what I understand, by “scared a micro”, goofball means “dropped their alliance score 10% in the first 5 minutes of war declarations and opening attacks, which immediately made them sell out the nation we were specifically after for us to devour.” :v:

the 5 Minute War was good fun and I'm glad to have been around for the ping

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

MisterOblivious posted:

the 5 Minute War was good fun and I'm glad to have been around for the ping

o7

I did my part by making about 5-6 million worth of tanks evaporate within 30 seconds or so of target declaration.