Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

QwertySanchez
Jun 19, 2009

a wacky guy
I've been looking into synthesizers and electronic music stuff on a whim recently and this popped up in my recommended videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5uvzAm_rl4

These little sequencers are a fun gadget to mess around with, there's a whole range of different ones but this is the first one I've seen with licensed branding like this. :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Great episode so far

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
Definitely worth the wait.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Amazing so far.

Shrimp fascists.

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
Morty just got a raw deal. Though how the hell is Rick respawning in different realities?

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
Summer is still the best character.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Shitenshi posted:

Morty just got a raw deal. Though how the hell is Rick respawning in different realities?

It was an error with the Phoenix protocol

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Only 3.6 Roentgoons per hour ... not great, not terrible.

...the meter only goes to 3.6...

Pork Pro
Great stuff!

Lots of fun props! :heysexy:

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Wasp reality was great. Also terrifying.

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
You thought Morty woulda gotten over Jessica after dating cougars as a corrupt stock broker and having gotten some of that mermaid puss, but the little guy's persistent.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
welp netflix aus have confirmed they're getting the new season but they still haven't announced a date or put up anything that indicates its gonna be anytime soon, and the adult swim site geoblocks it here

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Jerry's pronunciation of Akira and his threat about Anime were my favourite jokes.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Kinda' disappointed we yadda yaddad past last season's cliffhanger.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
It probably will be addressed later and what not.

Solid premiere of the first episode.

Also jesus Morty is just as bad as Rick.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

best parts were the teddy bear Rick asking "Bist du Fascistich?" and the wasp Sanchez-Smiths eating Mr Goldenfold. that and Kirkland Signature Meeseeks.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius

Shitenshi posted:

This Rick shut down his clone so the phoenix protocol instead sent him to another reality that still had a clone tank.

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

Kinda' disappointed we yadda yaddad past last season's cliffhanger.

What cliffhanger?

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
I'm assuming he means if this Beth is the real one or the clone.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Shindragon posted:

It probably will be addressed later and what not.

Solid premiere of the first episode.

Also jesus Morty is just as bad as Rick.

At least he has an excuse as an increasingly traumatised teenager.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Shindragon posted:

I'm assuming he means if this Beth is the real one or the clone.
She, and no. Rick was estranged from the family. He was suddenly back, and we can infer what happened between with what they gave us, sure, but that's my problem. I didn't want to yadda yadda past that.

It's like if the "we're at Shoneys and everything's fine now" turned out to be real.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Oh fair and my bad on the pronouns.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Does Nancy Grace still have a show? That felt like a kind of out of place person to use in terms of relevance, but overall really enjoyed the episode

Loomer
Dec 19, 2007

A Very Special Hell
Goddamnit, when did this poo poo become the default? had me in stitches.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Show's still really good :shrug:

Loomer posted:

God could I relate

Milo and POTUS fucked around with this message at 08:35 on Nov 11, 2019

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Shindragon posted:

Oh fair and my bad on the pronouns.
No worries. Thank you.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

bobjr posted:

Does Nancy Grace still have a show? That felt like a kind of out of place person to use in terms of relevance, but overall really enjoyed the episode

She drops in on abc as a guest commenter

I lmaod several times and I’m glad they spent a lot of time underlining that fascism is Not Good

I hope a lot of chuds get mad lol

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

Ghost Leviathan posted:

At least he has an excuse as an increasingly traumatised teenager.

Makes you wonder what kind of life Rick might've had growing up. What little we know about his backstory comes from his adulthood.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Just actually watching the episode and Rick as a Boomer isn't at all helped by how Beth has realised she needs to treat him like a grumpy teenager, because that's exactly how he acts.

Jerry is a goon.

Ghost Leviathan fucked around with this message at 09:36 on Nov 11, 2019

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Shitenshi posted:

Given Rick travels through dimensions a lot he probably had his clone vats set to be able to retrieve his mental patterns from across realities, and since there's probably infinite Ricks in infinite dimensions a lot clearly had the same idea, and there's only so much bandwidth to go around.

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

She drops in on abc as a guest commenter

I lmaod several times and I’m glad they spent a lot of time underlining that fascism is Not Good

Jerry being an anime nerd was a great bit.

I also liked the meta gag with the original fascist Morty complaining that he wanted to go back to classic Rick and Morty adventures, without being able to explain what he actually liked about them.

I hope somebody got good shots of the death crystal compilations. I know some of the ones with the bully were wild, like decapitating Morty with a cage or dissolving him.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Given Rick travels through dimensions a lot he probably had his clone vats set to be able to retrieve his mental patterns from across realities, and since there's probably infinite Ricks in infinite dimensions a lot clearly had the same idea, and there's only so much bandwidth to go around.
Yeah citadel's main expense is reserved space on... interdimensional cables

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Loomer posted:

Parakeet vs. Phone posted:

I also liked the meta gag with the original fascist Morty complaining that he wanted to go back to classic Rick and Morty adventures, without being able to explain what he actually liked about them.

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

So good, can't wait for the angry youtube reax :allears:

jet sanchEz
Oct 24, 2001

Lousy Manipulative Dog
Great episode, I laughed a lot.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Milo and POTUS posted:

Show's still really good :shrug:

God could I relate

aren't we supposed to pretend we hate it now because "decent" people think the show's fans are weird

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer
Rick going through several dimensions of monsters untill he finds the right kind of monsters.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

loving White Anglo Saxon Protestants am i rite

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Genuinely worth the wait, IMO. No complaints, my brother and my buddy and I were in awe of the death crystals and all the action scenes around them.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Bust Rodd posted:

Genuinely worth the wait, IMO. No complaints, my brother and my buddy and I were in awe of the death crystals and all the action scenes around them.

you should have gotten him hooked on season 2 to have Rick's breakout coincide with your brother getting released

I don't know how you would have showed it to him but

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Creed Reunion Tour posted:

Rick going through several dimensions of monsters untill he finds the right kind of monsters.

The first alt-Rick's (rimshot) gun being a luger was a cute visual touch.

Mr. Mojangles
Dec 15, 2005

I know the fascism stuff was probably a one-off joke for this episode, but what if the overarching plot of this season is the growing fascism among Ricks caused by Evil Morty being some sort of ubernazi and the season finale is a big war with ANTIFA Ricks vs the fascist Ricks?

also re: the title there are already teddy rick and kirkland meeseks funko pops lmao

Mr. Mojangles fucked around with this message at 16:13 on Nov 11, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."
UK goon here, see you all in loving January I guess :(