Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

just bob
Sep 6, 2017

by Reene

Women's intuiton at its finest: I'm sorry(that your parents killed themselves in fron of you)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

I'm sorry... that you're you, Tohru.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

i mean it wasnt common decency that stopped tohru in his tracks, but rather fear from an even worse place than regular prison, but you know what, i'll take it

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Tohru you dense motherfucker

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

He didn't join the yakuza company... :eng99:

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you

I'm curious, Why did you change up the font? Was it something like a very formal apology, so you wanted the text to reflect that, or was the font different in the original?

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Johnny-on-the-Spot posted:

I'm curious, Why did you change up the font? Was it something like a very formal apology, so you wanted the text to reflect that, or was the font different in the original?

original used a serif font there

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Young people and their serifs! :argh:

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
How old is Tohru again? Like, 40? Because sometimes he looks almost double that.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mordja posted:

How old is Tohru again? Like, 40? Because sometimes he looks almost double that.

he's in his 50s

(i know its hard to believe, but page 1 tohru was basically 40 years old)

edit: wait lmao i misremembered. he was 29 not 39 :v: i guess hes in his 40s)

Mr. Steak fucked around with this message at 08:00 on Nov 11, 2019

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

drat I thought he was only about 30 at the start.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BattleMaster posted:

drat I thought he was only about 30 at the start.

he was. ignore me.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

Why does the NEET sound like a bitter old man here?

I mean, he is, but as a NEET he never had the life experience that would give him smug superiority over a younger generation.

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

did she do that loving weird poke in the butthole thing?

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

The guy from the day labour gig? Is he hanging out at the library reading about curling as a special treat after unexpectedly landing that job?

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

fisting by many posted:

Why does the NEET sound like a bitter old man here?

I mean, he is, but as a NEET he never had the life experience that would give him smug superiority over a younger generation.

lol that's not at all a prerequisite for smug superiority

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

I'm really unhappy at this manga bringing in a young girl given manga.

Big Mackson
Sep 26, 2009

lofi posted:

i want big shirtless men with a mysterious martial arts past. plz give us the death we already are.

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you

Zazi posted:

The term is "Kanchō," and it's a cultural tradition, much like the "Indian Burn."

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Johnny-on-the-Spot posted:

The term is "oil check," and it's a cultural tradition, much like the "Indian Burn."

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Zazi posted:

I think she poked his lower back

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

lofi posted:

Tbh I'm not even sure where the hell NEET is. One moment he's being harangued by Genderless and then loses the job he didn't have and then is bumping into little girls and trying to grab titties. gently caress you Tohru.

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

Glenn Quebec posted:

Tbh I'm not even sure where the hell NEET is. One moment he's being harangued by Genderless and then loses the job he didn't have and then is bumping into little girls and trying to grab titties. gently caress you Tohru.

He went to a net cafe to surf/eat/shower/sleep because he's still homeless.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

I was hoping that someone would call him out for his leer and half-grope attempt but Japan being Japan.

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Wtf Tohru did NOT leer or grope that little girl but he's probably going to be accused of it by people who have no idea what goes on in his head.

OP, more panels please and thank you

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Is the guy who got poked the same one from the temp job? He'll probably ask why her sweater is filthy and she'll point to NEET and here we go again.

wizardofloneliness
Dec 30, 2008

Kazak posted:

Wtf Tohru did NOT leer or grope that little girl but he's probably going to be accused of it by people who have no idea what goes on in his head.

Yeah, all he was doing was standing motionless with his hand outstretched towards a little girl’s chest for several seconds!

I’m glad this panel is continuing the trend of other people acting while Tohru comes to a stand-still so he can think.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

Kazak posted:

NEET defender has logged on.

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Neet defender ready to go

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
NEET Defense Force... assemble!

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Chomp8645 posted:

NEET Defense Force... assemble!

Maybe tomorrow

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Degenerate goons have falsely accused Tohru of inappropriate acts and of spreading false rumors about the school, he said. They are now demanding that the school's administrators resign.

"We are absolutely appalled to hear about these accusations, but we are not the source of the information. The accusations have been taken out of context and published on a website with the aim of harming Tohru," said a statement released late Tuesday by the school. "Tohru is an innocent man and we will not stand by while someone maliciously tries to defame him."

The school said it will also hold a meeting with the campus police and the district's attorney's office to "explore how we can proceed with a fair and impartial investigation."

School leaders say the school's staff has already launched an internal investigation. The police department is also conducting a separate investigation, according to a statement.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
better watch yourself

:neet:
:killing:
:neet:

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

Chomp8645 posted:

Degenerate goons have falsely accused Tohru of inappropriate acts and of spreading false rumors about the school, he said. They are now demanding that the school's administrators resign.

"We are absolutely appalled to hear about these accusations, but we are not the source of the information. The accusations have been taken out of context and published on a website with the aim of harming Tohru," said a statement released late Tuesday by the school. "Tohru is an innocent man and we will not stand by while someone maliciously tries to defame him."

The school said it will also hold a meeting with the campus police and the district's attorney's office to "explore how we can proceed with a fair and impartial investigation."

School leaders say the school's staff has already launched an internal investigation. The police department is also conducting a separate investigation, according to a statement.

Spills water on your jeans. Stares at your junk for a full minute then reaches for your dick and stops halfway for another minute. "P-p-pardon .... Your chode.. It's Wet.....tch, you're underage. That makes it okay? Better?" *Reaches some more then abruptly stops.*

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

drat, if only we knew what was going on inside his sicko mind

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Kazak posted:

drat, if only we knew what was going on inside his sicko mind

A constant stream of :neet:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Steak