Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

There’s pics of Hogg hanging out with Proud Boys last year. I hadn’t heard of him hanging with tech bros though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
which hogg though

there are seriously two david hoggs

Don Dongington
Sep 27, 2005

#ideasboom
College Slice

Vasudus posted:

which hogg though

there are seriously 30-50 david hoggs in my yard

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
:nice:

I know it's a joke, but wild hogs are actually a huge issue in the south and southern midwest. loving things are scary as poo poo. Last month the podcast Reply All did an episode about the 30-50 feral hogs thing that does a good job of explaining it.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
What ever happened to bushman, anyway?

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

He was being a whiny bitch when he got called out for being a single issue voter and quit posting.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Current sport event: the Dallas Cowboys named their new starter.

https://twitter.com/jonmachota/status/1193699252335206402

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Col Vindman is being fired from the WH NSC.

https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2019...OSjZd_4LcDjrGy8

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Your article has an update from yesterday which notes that he isn't being fired, but all are welcome to be outraged nonetheless:

quote:

"As for my use of the word, I will just note that this is hardly the first time that the Liar-in-Chief has send underlings out to try to float a methane filled trial balloon only to shoot it down when public opinion has responded forcefully in outrage.

I do not apologize for expressing my outrage now that it appears it may be doing some good.

And neither should you."

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Godholio posted:

What ever happened to bushman, anyway?

I was Facebook friends with him until I deleted all that poo poo last year.

Dude has a cool family / kids, does all kinds of cool stuff with his wife and children, still hunts hogs with his brother.

Seemed like he is having a good life.

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

The trenches of IT can scar a muppet for life
The only thing about David Hogg that I can find is he met with an alt-righter to discuss gun regulation and right wing websites and subreddits are using the picture to attack him. His Twitter postings are still fairly progressive and there's no evidence he's now a proud boy.

Good job spreading alt-right propaganda though.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Some funny news to start your day

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1193749537778737158?s=21

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Yes, reaching out to members of a literal violent fascist street gang to talk about gun control without giving any thought to how they might twist any photos of his presence there or make themselves look mainstream and worthy of talking to is the bright star of :decorum: burning at the center of Galaxy Brain there.

Even though Hogg isn’t a chud this was really stupid of him.

Edit:

This was a fantastic read. Everyone loving hates Fredo.

pantslesswithwolves fucked around with this message at 13:53 on Nov 11, 2019

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Uh oh, we've entered an arms race of MAGA hat evolution. Dominance will now be shown by the largest hat. This will go poorly.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Yes, reaching out to members of a literal violent fascist street gang to talk about gun control without giving any thought to how they might twist any photos of his presence there or make themselves look mainstream and worthy of talking to is the bright star of :decorum: burning at the center of Galaxy Brain there.

He's 19, dude.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
My 20 year old nephew today is posting memes that say “pearl harbor was 77 years ago and still hurts but 9/11 was 19 years ago and now we’re importing them to write our laws” and I’m just exasperated at this point.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Mr. Nice! posted:

My 20 year old nephew today is posting memes that say “pearl harbor was 77 years ago and still hurts but 9/11 was 19 years ago and now we’re importing them to write our laws” and I’m just exasperated at this point.

Them? Uh...Muslims, I guess?

Also, here's a :thunk:

https://twitter.com/BNONews/status/1193698590641860608

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

It’s entirely bitching about Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib (completely missing that the former is a natural born citizen). It’s just dumb racists sharing dumb racist things. For example, pearl harbor is a few weeks shy of 78 years ago while 9/11 happened 18 years ago. I’m just sad and flummoxed that my oldest nephew is just parroting dumb racist poo poo.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

*uses 9/11 to bitch about a humanitarian crisis exasperated by an invasion that used 9/11 as propaganda for justification*

fuckin’ Muslims

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler

Mr. Nice! posted:

Tell him to read about Daniel Inouye and then tell him to go gently caress himself.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

my kinda ape posted:

Tell him to read about Daniel Inouye and then tell him to go gently caress himself.

If a 20 year old is going off about important Muslims then he’s probably not going to read anything you suggest to him.

Just ask him where he was when 9/11 happened and then tell him to go gently caress himself.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/CaroleMagoha/status/1193596203407200256?s=19

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mr. Nice! posted:

A time where "ok boomer" can be used on a zoomer.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
Apparently all November is Veterans MONTH now?

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

CommieGIR posted:

So I get a free bloomin onion every day then?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

CommieGIR posted:

noooooooooooooo

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Like this was really dumb, but when I was 19, I wasn't interested in politics at all. I think one instance of being stupid can be forgiven when he's not even 20.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Mr. Nice! posted:

Just answer: And the Saudis never got laws they wanted passed?

EBB posted:

A time where "ok boomer" can be used on a zoomer.

Actually no this is better.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Mr. Nice! posted:

:allears: Oh they all did it? Every single one of them? Ok, but I'm going to start calling you Tim McVeigh.

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Victor Vermis posted:

Your article has an update from yesterday which notes that he isn't being fired, but all are welcome to be outraged nonetheless:

No it doesn't? It says that the WH was pushing back against the word "fired" and that he was just being moved back to the Pentagon. Convenient timing for a "slimming" of the NSC. He's absolutely being punished for his testimony and they're just trying to cover their asses.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Not having to work directly with Donnie's people is punishment? Oh no, not that!

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/GaryGrumbach/status/1193888387977089031?s=19

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

I heard Bernie Sanders rode an airplane that may have had a klansman on board. Sure, the klansman didnt have his robes on, but I'm not sure Bernie isn't a chud now. He might have gotten contact racism.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Chichevache posted:

I heard Bernie Sanders rode an airplane that may have had a klansman on board. Sure, the klansman didnt have his robes on, but I'm not sure Bernie isn't a chud now. He might have gotten contact racism.

http://www.mockingbirdpaper.com/content/david-hogg-handshakes-fascists-and-exposes-racist-nature-gun-control

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Hes a 19 year old kid working towards gun control because he was at a loving school shooting two years ago. I'm not going to call him dumb when bad actors try to manipulate the truth when he is going out there doing everything he can to enact chance. I know we love tearing down leftists around here, but this is an actual child for fucks sake.

And besides, you can do that stupid meme poo poo to literally anyone. It takes five seconds on google to find a picture of Bernie palling around with white supremacists.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
I’d hope the young adult son of an FBI agent would know better than to hang put with alt-righters who will predictably and immediately turn on him, but oh well, the guy did a stupid thing.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

mlmp08 posted:

I’d hope the young adult son of an FBI agent would know better than to hang put with alt-righters who will predictably and immediately turn on him, but oh well, the guy did a stupid thing.

You'd hope that but oh well.
How many of us made some far more stupid choices when we were around 19?

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/retchinbtchface/status/1193666768042156034?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Stultus Maximus posted:

You'd hope that but oh well.
How many of us made some far more stupid choices when we were around 19?
This is a bit worse than getting extreme sadbrains over some girl, but it's still a 19 year old's mistake.